Next generation of Looksmax.me

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
Many a men have fallen, first it was @Arceus300, @StudyHacks and @Psychonaut , then they came for @Insomniac, @ChoSeungHui, @mojopin and let's not forget the one with the most tragic story: @Extra Chromosome. Then there's the more controversial ones, like @Afrikancel and @Nibba, may God bless their graves. And who knows who's next on their list. Perhaps me, or you, or my wife's boyfriend. But the one who will forever persist through the struggles, the one who will always remain unscathed and untouched, the one and only, who shall be the king of looksmax and lead the next generation of pretty boy slayers

[ISPOILER]@ElliotRodgerJr [/ISPOILER]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Einon, Gebirgscel and Vitruvian
shut the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 439, Deleted member 245, Ritalincel and 10 others
suck my little pecker

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
suck my little pecker

XD

Many a men have fallen, first it was @Arceus300, @StudyHacks and @Psychonaut , then they came for @Insomniac, @ChoSeungHui, @mojopin and let's not forget the one with the most tragic story: @Extra Chromosome. Then there's the more controversial ones, like @Afrikancel and @Nibba, may God bless their graves. And who knows who's next on their list. Perhaps me, or you, or my wife's boyfriend. But the one who will forever persist through the struggles, the one who will always remain unscathed and untouched, the one and only, who shall be the king of looksmax and lead the next generation of pretty boy slayers

[ISPOILER]@ElliotRodgerJr [/ISPOILER]
They will be back bro

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
bring back mog king tbh tbh tbh
UTLBHBxl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Pendejo
You forgot @BeautifulBones

• +1
Reactions: Fat cunt, ElliotRodgerJr and hebbewem
I'm the best poster here

• +1
Reactions: Einon and ElliotRodgerJr
Why is he banned? Requested?
This is why:
I will not insult you cause your a mod, so I will answer you with calm. your virginity maybe cause you some serious psychologically problems. But the girl I kiss, is a legit 8/10 confirmed by the forum and I fucked more than 20 girls, I’m only 19yo. Now dear moderator of this forum, can you please stop bullshiting on my thread. Thanks a lot

Mister the moderator I have to propose you my precious milk. Do you wanna taste a glass? It’s very good for the stomach and the transit. I will be ur cow for tonight

if i get banned i'll have to actually do something productive and we can't have that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and ElliotRodgerJr
I will be your champion.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr