Ngas will be on a looksmaxxing forum and hate on people trying to maximize their looks

high_inhib_gymcel

high_inhib_gymcel

Iron
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
243
Reputation
115
It’s not because a softaxx or hardmaxx isn’t making you gain 5 psl that you shouldn’t do it
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidmaxxer1983, Frenchshortcel123 and MangoLover
Most hate looksmaxxers get is when they go full retard by saying dumb statements like

"looks is everything"
"Looks is all that matters"


If y'all just looksmaxxed and accepted that other stuff also matters then y'all wouldn't get so much hate.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sørenyuko
Most hate looksmaxxers get is when they go full retard by saying dumb statements like

"looks is everything"
"Looks is all that matters"


If y'all just looksmaxxed and accepted that other stuff also matters then y'all wouldn't get so much hate.
You misunderstood what I meant. I did some lips cutting and got hated for it tho it’s a lm forum
 
You misunderstood what I meant. I did some lips cutting and got hated for it tho it’s a lm forum
What is lips cutting? I'll tell you RN if its so low IQ and the hate was justified or they were just haters.
 
Barely a looksmaxxing forum these days
 

Similar threads

NinjaRG9
Replies
9
Views
58
TGUN.
TGUN.
disillusioned
Replies
38
Views
182
disillusioned
disillusioned
vision_n
Replies
9
Views
57
5.5psl
5.5psl
HighIQbonemash
Replies
4
Views
27
fm30366
fm30366

Users who are viewing this thread

  • snay1525
  • Sulfuras
  • Epixter
  • ChoppedArab
  • Mecha-Man
  • roidmaxxer1983
  • high_inhib_gymcel
  • mxl4chi1
  • iblamerukia
  • sørenyuko
  • Frenchshortcel123
  • MangoLover
Back
Top