Ngl people are more locked in than users here

JohnBaza

JohnBaza

Invincible Warrior 🦅
Just take a look there and you will notice people dont care about reps and they give normal answers instead of DNRD or kys nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore and 14 others
forum.**************** is censored lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore, sigma ✰ and 6 others
NO AVOIDING BLOCKED WORDS

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chudlite, aspiringexcel and 5 others
Then why are they all ugly as fuck. Espeically the girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, ey88, fluoride1337 and 14 others
too many shitposters here

• +1
Reactions: greywind, JustABadDream, |Daddy_Zygos| and 11 others
no shit my brother but here you can find more funny people, better friends and more relatable mfs tbf, I like this place better it's like a second home/hangout place yk?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, greywind, ey88 and 14 others
@Master @NorwoodAscender @chudlite @truthhurts @Gengar @tombradylover @GlamourPursuer @PROMETHEUS @itzyaboyJJ

also good thing of that forum is that @kaligula is not banned there :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chudlite, aspiringexcel and 3 others
Then why are they all ugly as fuck. Espeically the girls
I did not mean the girls because they post dumb shit. The guys give good answers. Look at what this retard girl posted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, HTNcutecel and 6 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, Costcosuperstore, sigma ✰ and 5 others
no shit my brother but here you can find more funny people, better friends and more relatable mfs tbf, I like this place better it's like a second home/hangout place yk?
yes but some mods here are faggots. here only threads that get likes are long threads with a lot of different colors always by same user. Some guy can post : I like cock in pink color and 50 JFL reactions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, greywind, JustABadDream and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, sigma ✰ and 4 others
yes but some mods here are faggots. here only threads that get likes are long threads with a lot of different colors always by same user. Some guy can post : I like cock in pink color and 50 JFL reactions
Bro uhhh idk tbh, techno is cool ahh tho so we up

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chudlite and notsocommonthumb
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Newday*V3, sigma ✰ and 4 others
If the mods here are fags then the ones on .com are pedofillic diddy party attending transgender homosexual beastality ridden individuals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ominion, sigma ✰ and 3 others
look at this for example
@PeakIncels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, sigma ✰ and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, sigma ✰ and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, sigma ✰ and 3 others
If the mods here are fags then the ones on .com are pedofillic diddy party attending transgender homosexual beastality ridden individuals
@sigma ✰

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chudlite, sigma ✰ and 2 others
View attachment 3185342look at this for example
@PeakIncels
bro I am part of the problem lol if you see my threads and check how many reactions I get for them you gonna blame me too but it's true, low effort threads get so much unnecessary attention, doesn't matter tho, this place is fun:):)

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, chudlite and 2 others
I havent really had interaction with mods there except nihilist

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, sigma ✰ and 2 others
I havent really had interaction with mods there except nihilist
I got perm banend for telling an ugly bitch who looks like a little boy to wear makeup

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, sigma ✰ and 3 others
bro I am part of the problem lol if you see my threads and check how many reactions I get for them you gonna blame me too but it's true, low effort threads get so much unnecessary attention, doesn't matter tho, this place is fun:):)
I dont blame you bro. You are just a product of this failed system. You cant do anything about that. I have roids rage thats why I am mad

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, sigma ✰ and 1 other person
I got perm banend for telling an ugly bitch who looks like a little boy to wear makeup
they banned 5% of their users when they banned you :lul::lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, sigma ✰, Jova and 2 others
Most people here are friendly too as long as you interact with them and only a few are super active unlike .com where theres a billion users on at once and you'll never see that nigga again unless it's @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
Most people here are friendly too as long as you interact with them and only a few are super active unlike .com where theres a billion users on at once and you'll never see that nigga again unless it's @RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
also that @AstroSky he is ugly as fuck but thinks he is chad :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Costcosuperstore, Jova and 2 others
nah no one is friendly here only a few but funny? yes a lot tbh I enjoy this place:)

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
nah no one is friendly here only a few but funny? yes a lot tbh I enjoy this place:)
Especially @Kaari and @kaligula were nice and funny but they got banned 😢

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
They allow foids there.. so

.org but giga-bluepilled + with women who seek validation from a bunch of rotters :feelstastyman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Costcosuperstore, ominion and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Costcosuperstore, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Costcosuperstore, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person

.org but giga-bluepilled + with women who seek validation from a bunch of rotters :feelstastyman:
ugly women tho lowest of the low. only females who look decent there are young users like this:

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 2 others

Foids that love attention and don't care about the source + incel attention deprived men = .com :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Autismcel, Costcosuperstore and 3 others

number 1 for once 😢 :feelswah:
@PeakIncels @Sub5kang @notsocommonthumb

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
i think it was either technoboss or clavicular. probably clavicular
@Kaari was a vibe, he was really nice too, do much ab @kaligula except that he left adonisgang

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
@Kaari was a vibe, he was really nice too, do much ab @kaligula except that he left adonisgang
I have been part of looksmafia, narcy pirates, farmers and bird gang :lul::lul:

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
chatge your phone bro
It's 11pm tbh might just sleep when it dies and put it in charge I've got a tutor 10:30-5:30pm tomorrow but FUAARK I forgot to do my maths homework I did 1/5ths

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
It's 11pm tbh might just sleep when it dies and put it in charge I've got a tutor 10:30-5:30pm tomorrow but FUAARK I forgot to do my maths homework I did 1/5ths
it's so over bro STOP ROTTING DO YOUR HOMEWORK, Bhai pls don't get punished by your slutty ass teacher tmrw pls

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Eren, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
7 hours thats fucking long and probably a lot of money

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Costcosuperstore, PeakIncels and 1 other person