Ngl people are more locked in than users here

Stop shitposting saar, we dont want to lose you
it's stronger than me
srs talk tho
I barely post any threads tbh, I mostly reply etc, when I post my threads aren't joke or stuff I think

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and org3cel.RR
it's stronger than me
srs talk tho
I barely post any threads tbh, I mostly reply etc, when I post my threads aren't joke or stuff I think
Dont worry your a based user

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and PeakIncels
We are just BETTER

look at these greedy niggers not repping me:feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and PeakIncels
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and PeakIncels
i fucking hate @Zenis @anthony111553 and @moredatesmorerapes always too high class to press the like button
people that don't rep back will automatically go in my ignore list:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and JohnBaza
i fucking hate @Zenis @anthony111553 and @moredatesmorerapes always too high class to press the like button
Put them on ignore jfl

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
yes but some mods here are faggots. here only threads that get likes are long threads with a lot of different colors always by same user. Some guy can post : I like cock in pink color and 50 JFL reactions

wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and JohnBaza
people that don't rep back will automatically go in my ignore list:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:
me too. People who I ignore most are racebaiters. I have 4 pages of racebaiters on ignore

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, anthony111553 and PeakIncels
me too. People who I ignore most are racebaiters. I have 4 pages of racebaiters on ignore
I only have one person on ignore rn and it's gaygymmaxx xd

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang, org3cel.RR and PeakIncels
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang, sigma ✰ and JohnBaza
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub5kang, PeakIncels and sigma ✰
semi true
some people trolling, some validation seekers, esp foids and chads entering the forum
but its ok i like it :soy:
i try to be honest with people there and blackpill em
the greycels are mostly the redpill tiktok normies

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, JohnBaza and PeakIncels
@Master @NorwoodAscender @chudlite @truthhurts @Gengar @tombradylover @GlamourPursuer @PROMETHEUS @itzyaboyJJ

also good thing of that forum is that @kaligula is not banned there :feelswah:
i think theyre more normal overall but are uglier

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Didn't even know this website was a thing lol

So you are bengali. Nothing is worse than curry though. Indian is worst nationaltiy in the world. After that comes somali
Wrong I am Somali, I just said my ethnicity is just bad as a curry so I said I might as well be curry (Bengalis Indians and Pakistanis are curry) :bigbrain: but we're both on the same level they just have lower smv in places like canada

what browser are you using buddy boyo??
i used to use brave, i swithed to kiwi browser it has add blocker but feels slow lately ...
I use chrome bhai

• +1
Reactions: ominion
So you are bengali. Nothing is worse than curry though. Indian is worst nationaltiy in the world. After that comes somali
I wonder why Somali is so bad though, I feel as though we're indistinguishable against Ethiopians and Eritreans and the only reason we're hated so much is religion and racist tendencies, any thoughts on the matter @Piratecel @sportsmogger

1)🇪🇹. 2)🇸🇴. 3)🇪🇷

Even when I lived in Egypt Wallah they thought I was Egyptian, albeit from the south (aswan) also comes the obvious, internet stigma, yusuf7n, troll accounts, everyone talking about alien forehead as If only horners (not including Eritrea and Ethiopia for some reason prob religion) have megamind, Ugandans, Kenyans and Sudanese are just as guilty

1)🇺🇬. 2)🇰🇪. 3)🇸🇩
Well in the end it probably doesn't matter because I'll probs marry a Somali becky

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I wonder why Somali is so bad though, I feel as though we're indistinguishable against Ethiopians and Eritreans and the only reason we're hated so much is religion and racist tendencies, any thoughts on the matter @Piratecel @sportsmogger
View attachment 3185431View attachment 3185432View attachment 3185435
1)🇪🇹. 2)🇸🇴. 3)🇪🇷

Even when I lived in Egypt Wallah they thought I was Egyptian, albeit from the south (aswan) also comes the obvious, internet stigma, yusuf7n, troll accounts, everyone talking about alien forehead as If not only horners (including Eritrea and Ethiopia) have megamind, Ugandans, Kenyans and Sudanese are just as guilty
View attachment 3185442View attachment 3185443View attachment 3185444
1)🇺🇬. 2)🇰🇪. 3)🇸🇩
Well in the end it probably doesn't matter because I'll probs marry a Somali becky
idk

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
View attachment 3185431View attachment 3185432View attachment 3185435
1)🇪🇹. 2)🇸🇴. 3)🇪🇷

Even when I lived in Egypt Wallah they thought I was Egyptian, albeit from the south (aswan) also comes the obvious, internet stigma, yusuf7n, troll accounts, everyone talking about alien forehead as If not only horners (including Eritrea and Ethiopia) have megamind, Ugandans, Kenyans and Sudanese are just as guilty
View attachment 3185442View attachment 3185443View attachment 3185444
1)🇺🇬. 2)🇰🇪. 3)🇸🇩
We mog don't listen to .org shizos, big dicks, tall on average, proportionate exotic features

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub5kang and sportsmogger
@Master @NorwoodAscender @chudlite @truthhurts @Gengar @tombradylover @GlamourPursuer @PROMETHEUS @itzyaboyJJ

also good thing of that forum is that @kaligula is not banned there :feelswah:
Had to edit out the title. 😈

We mog don't listen to .org shizos, big dicks, tall on average, proportionate exotic features
I blame yusuf7n and fitxfearless 😡

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
Nearly everyone who goes on fit's streams are subhuman
It's the only way he gets viral clips "dunking on these ugly incels and publicly humiliating their entire ethnicity"

• +1
you mean adblocker app ?? bhai drop the name i wanna try it too..
Not app.. extension. I think.

forum.****************

Lol yeah, just remove one X

forum.Iooksmaxxing.com

Not app.. extension. I think.
tf are you saying, there is no extension support on android chrome (mobile app) bhai

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang
@JohnBaza Use capital "i"
This is L = l
This is capital i = I

tf are you saying, there is no extension support on android chrome (mobile app) bhai
I dunno I did some shit a couple years ago and ion have Ada anymore idk anymore tbh

• JFL