Ngl your appearance matters equally IF NOT MORE when it comes to men than women

Deleted member 4451

Deleted member 4451

Gold
I don't truly believe enough of you fully acknowledge this.

I would argue that height is more important to men than it is to women, when you are a man.

Here is my argument why:

Heightism is RARELY ever a conscious thing. Just like Lookism, right? (Forget the TikTok videos girls do to go viral)

So when you are mogged by a dude in height his bias is subconsciously active, unless you are facially far better than he is. But since women are in general 5'3-5'6, they never mog even 5'7-5'9 guys. Making the heighism element less prevalent now. When I say prevalent I mean they aren't going to look down on you the same way a fellow man that's taller than you would.

In summary, if you were as aware of mens lookism and heightism biases, as you were women's, then you would truly see, that actually, your appearance is more critical to the SAME gender. Try and think about how your personality is largely formed? The core of your social mask hinges on the feedback from other men and if you put on a social mask other men do not agree with, you will be 'challenged' each time by guys that will try and out neurotypical you with their better or taller appearance acting as their status power, until you alter and act in accordance with that little box they've placed you in.

Most people are incapable of parsing atypical complex personalities. A high IQ man that goes to the gym might be seen as a nerd to some people, while others might think he's an asshole jock. Few normies see you for the totality of what you encompass as a man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Hero of the Imperium, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
its true. no one wants to be friends with nerds, ugly, short men

everyone wants to be friends with high t, jock, handsome tall men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DoII, horizontallytall, Ryldoo IS COPING and 6 others

It's the most overlooked unconscious bias out there.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, reaper2 and Deleted member 26859
If you want other men respect just go to the gym, I was respected by everyone in higschool and seen as attractive (by men) when I was Ltn gymmaxed and Manlet

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Ryldoo IS COPING, EggKing and 1 other person
When I say prevalent I mean they aren't going to look down on you the same way a fellow man that's taller than you would.
Women don't judge you as much by the height difference between you and them as they do by the difference between you and other men.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Interested, Maalik, Deleted member 4397 and 3 others
Women don't judge you as much by the height difference between you and them as they do by the difference between you and other men.

True, but even then they won't do it as much when you're one on one with them.

Women are emotional creatures and find it far easier to get lost in the moment than men. So if you are standing in-front of her one on one and you are taller by 2 inches, unconscious heightism won';t come into factor unless you are 5'2-5'6.

cope guys generally don’t enjoy getting mogged to oblivion

Last edited:
If you want other men respect just go to the gym, I was respected by everyone in higschool and seen as attractive (by men) when I was Ltn gymmaxed and Manlet

I'm personally respected because I am gym maxxed, but even then that's capped at guys that are around 5'11.

Guys 6ft1 and above don't respect me, esp if they're gym maxxed. Discounting the ones that are a part of my friend group.

• +1
Reactions: AdonisMogger, zura and Deleted member 41749
Cope unless you look like Arborist or loox or blackgymmaxx

If you just put on little muscles you can still be amogged

Not to mention how much height can be an ego multiplier for some dudes.

AKA no matter the muscle/size, if you're shorter you can still be seen as weaker.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Cope unless you look like Arborist or loox or blackgymmaxx

If you just put on little muscles you can still be amogged

Not to mention how much height can be an ego multiplier for some dudes.

AKA no matter the muscle/size, if you're shorter you can still be seen as weaker.
How the fuck am I coping I just told you my life experience I was benching 100kg plus top and I think it was the highest, htn and chadlites would want to be friends and ask me for gym advice

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
How the fuck am I coping I just told you my life experience I was benching 100kg plus top and I think it was the highest, htn and chadlites would want to be friends and ask me for gym advice
Yeah I went through the same . One guy basically force me to be his gym partner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 41749
Yeah I went through the same . One guy basically force me to be his gym partner
I also have light coloured green eyes halo so every male thought I got a lot of women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Deleted member 26859, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I also have light coloured green eyes halo so every male thought I got a lot of women

You're Chadlite, so your height doesn't matter in this. Unless you are sub 5ft7.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41749
You are sort of correct.

If you were born an ugly woman, NOTHING you can do will get you to glow up. Not height, clothes, money, personality, hair, leanmaxxing, whiter teeth. NOTHING.

If you are an ugly man, you will still slay if you work hard, get money, workout, and have a great personality, unless you are a straight-up midget or very deformed. That why I find what Tate says very true even if he has some L takes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Deleted member 26859, kanderior and 1 other person

I would argue that height is more important to men than it is to women, when you are a man.

Here is my argument why:

Heightism is RARELY ever a conscious thing. Just like Lookism, right? (Forget the TikTok videos girls do to go viral)

So when you are mogged by a dude in height his bias is subconsciously active, unless you are facially far better than he is. But since women are in general 5'3-5'6, they never mog even 5'7-5'9 guys. Making the heighism element less prevalent now. When I say prevalent I mean they aren't going to look down on you the same way a fellow man that's taller than you would.

In summary, if you were as aware of mens lookism and heightism biases, as you were women's, then you would truly see, that actually, your appearance is more critical to the SAME gender. Try and think about how your personality is largely formed? The core of your social mask hinges on the feedback from other men and if you put on a social mask other men do not agree with, you will be 'challenged' each time by guys that will try and out neurotypical you with their better or taller appearance acting as their status power, until you alter and act in accordance with that little box they've placed you in.

Most people are incapable of parsing atypical complex personalities. A high IQ man that goes to the gym might be seen as a nerd to some people, while others might think he's an asshole jock. Few normies see you for the totality of what you encompass as a man.
The pain I experience every time I get heightmogged...

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
The pain I experience every time I get heightmogged...
if you are short and have long midface its even more brutal as people taller than you will see you at your worst angle jfl.
my robust bricklike mandible gets no showtime as a 5,7 shortking :forcedsmile:

You are sort of correct.

If you were born an ugly woman, NOTHING you can do will get you to glow up. Not height, clothes, money, personality, hair, leanmaxxing, whiter teeth. NOTHING.
dunno I've seen some scary before and afters with makeup on women

• +1
Reactions: Niksy
you're retarded, dnr

w

Here is my argument why:

why do people post water threads as if they just discovered the blackball yesterday

• +1
Reactions: Interested