Nibba is without a doubt the best poster on this site

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
@Nibba is easily the most genuine guy and actually helps a lot of us. How he’s not an admin is beyond me tbh. Actually makes me rage. He’s done so much for us. Knowing there’s people like him out there keeps a lot of people from roping imo. He could be out slaying if he wanted. I hear he’s aiming for medical school or something. Is this true @Nibba? Because if so you deserve it man, 100%

This is really just an appreciation thread, but it had to be said.

When they tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Let them say I lived in the time of Mew. Let them say I lived in the time of Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Ogre, Nibba, kobecel and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 245, Ogre and 8 others
He's a faggot until he agrees to fight me in a streetfight, dead serious @Nibba come at me faggot

Yeah and his girlfriend literally left him for a fat ass nigga bro ??. or he can keep coping thinking we're all just retarded and that he's a 7 out of 10 ???
@Mansnob yeah duh u dumb motherfucker you look like a gay alien tranny had sex with an aborigine bro.
This is going to be so brutal. REMEMBER GIVE IN-DEPTH REASONING BOYOS I WANT THIS FUCKER TO CRY
@Alarico8 u wanna make the post that sends this kid to rope town? Remember when you guys are describin how I mogged this kid be very specific I want him to leave this site.

@Nibba Champion of the People

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm
Be careful bro, you might die by choking on his dick.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 281, Deleted member 39 and 8 others
@Nibba Champion of the People
Nibba is generous and nice to those who treat him nicely, if u get on his bad side hes gonna try to bully you of the site. Basically bipolar tbh

Be a good ogre nibba

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel and Deleted member 656
Nibba is generous and nice to those who treat him nicely, if u get on his bad side hes gonna try to bully you of the site. Basically bipolar tbh

Be a good ogre nibba
Rest In Peace archaeus

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 701
How many alts do you have nibbA

Be a good ogre nibba

He's doing us a favour really. The narcy spam lowers the quality of the site. They're still funny though tbh.

He can't bully me enough.

Images

That picture alone gives us enough fuel for 2019

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 701 and kobecel
He's a faggot until he agrees to fight me in a streetfight, dead serious @Nibba come at me faggot
Lmao 1000% confirmed studyhacks,study would always want to fight people because he trained mma and was insecure.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
Lmao 1000% confirmed studyhacks,study would always want to fight people because he trained mma and was insecure.
I train Thai Boxing tbh nothing else but that's enough I love it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Hey studyhacks, glad you're back but kinda sucks you can't just admit it and now you have to put on this fake persona.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, kobecel and Deleted member 656
Hey studyhacks, glad you're back but kinda sucks you can't just admit it and now you have to put on this fake persona.
TFW MMA = ThaiBoxing bro in MMA there are 4 basic disciplines: Muay Thai, Boxing, BJJ and Wrestling. I only train Thai Boxing and that's enough to crush people. I already have a criminal record but idgaf not gonna hold back against some e-fags tryna bully me. I could care less about someone's height, I already am 6'3 thanks to fraud lifts so anyone wanna fight come at me phags

How the fuck does he keep people from roping? If someone wants to rope, no random user on the internet is able to keep that person away from the rope.

By the way you missed the #nohomo

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
TFW MMA = ThaiBoxing bro in MMA there are 4 basic disciplines: Muay Thai, Boxing, BJJ and Wrestling. I only train Thai Boxing and that's enough to crush people. I already have a criminal record but idgaf not gonna hold back against some e-fags tryna bully me. I could care less about someone's height, I already am 6'3 thanks to fraud lifts so anyone wanna fight come at me phags
You're actually pretty committed to it, but you will never be as good as I am at larping. I know I can't use hindsight to fix a situation but in my case I already knew from the start that my alt @Arceus300 would get banned eventually which is why I used this account along side it with a completely different attitude and different interests. Keep this noted to always have an alt ready BEFORE you get banned if you ever need to do this again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I already am 6'3 thanks to fraud lifts so anyone wanna fight come at me phags

Wearing 4 inch lifts doesn't make you 6'3" bud

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, Nibba and 3 others
How the fuck isn't @Disputed banned yet lol

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
I thought this was a racist post at first.but you said nibba,I read it as nibber initially,my bad g we good cuh.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and RichardSpencel
How the fuck isn't @Disputed banned yet lol
Why would I get banned you dumbfuck rofl I literally haven't broken any rules yet and I don't intend to

Seen your pics, you're one low T fag ngl. Go drink my semen from your mom's vag some more, I hear it still smells like Norwegian spicy tuna
Wearing 4 inch lifts doesn't make you 6'3" bud
FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Wincel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Why would I get banned you dumbfuck rofl I literally haven't broken any rules yet and I don't intend to

Seen your pics, you're one low T fag ngl. Go drink my semen from your mom's vag some more, I hear it still smells like Norwegian spicy tuna
You're a funny dood man bro, but the asians who you hold so dear appreciate a pretty boy more than they appreciate an ogre chad.

• +1
Reactions: Disputed
You're a funny dood man bro, but the asians who you hold so dear appreciate a pretty boy more than they appreciate an ogre chad.
I bet you a farm you wouldn't dare to hit on my asian GFs. I'll tell you what, you can have all the whites and blacks idgaf, but my asian GFs, you won't touch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
@Nibba is easily the most genuine guy and actually helps a lot of us. How he’s not an admin is beyond me tbh. Actually makes me rage. He’s done so much for us. Knowing there’s people like him out there keeps a lot of people from roping imo. He could be out slaying if he wanted. I hear he’s aiming for medical school or something. Is this true @Nibba? Because if so you deserve it man, 100%

This is really just an appreciation thread, but it had to be said.

When they tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Let them say I lived in the time of Mew. Let them say I lived in the time of Nibba
Damn thank you bro. This was a really nice thing to wake up to. Pm me and let me know if you need anything.

Really not a good idea to fight me man. You're gonna regret it. I'm warning you now

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
I GET ALL THE ASIANS I WANT. HELL I'LL EVEN KICK SOME CHANGS' ASS IDGAF IMMA JUST STEAL HIS GF LOL IT'S OVER WHEN I STEP FOOT IN KOREA

I bet you a farm you wouldn't dare to hit on my asian GFs. I'll tell you what, you can have all the whites and blacks idgaf, but my asian GFs, you won't touch.
wtf bro I thought you didn't want people to know that you're studyhacks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Deleted member 656
Damn thank you bro. This was a really nice thing to wake up to. Pm me and let me know if you need anything.

Really not a good idea to fight me man. You're gonna regret it. I'm warning you now
Oooooh tough guy I'm pissing me panties. I've trained Thai Boxing for 3 consecutive years, I'm a 7th Khan at this point in time. Good enough to fight you and crush you.

Also, if yoU're so tough, why do you sound so incredibly low T? Legit, I'm not joking, your voice is so high.pitched. How come? Have you come off Tren or something? Not good man

wtf bro I thought you didn't want people to know that you're studyhacks
He was doing such a great job of hiding it to.:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
You mean zestos Asian gfs.
HAHAH Good fucking joke. Zesto's genetic trash, why would any asian girl stoop so low as to fuck him? They would get drier than the Sahara Desert upon seeing him, poor dude's so delusional I think he desperately needs some risperidone

Me @Psychonaut and @Nibba are the pillars of this site

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 611
Also, if yoU're so tough, why do you sound so incredibly low T? Legit, I'm not joking, your voice is so high.pitched. How come? Have you come off Tren or something? Not good man
He intentionally trained himself to get stuck in that voice as to provide a non-threatening "I'm just a non-adult highschooler like you" vibe because it helps him slay jailbait.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
HAHAH Good fucking joke. Zesto's genetic trash, why would any asian girl stoop so low as to fuck him?
Because he's boymaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Deleted member 611
He intentionally trained himself to get stuck in that voice as to provide a non-threatening "I'm just a non-adult highschooler like you" vibe because it helps him slay jailbait.
He sounds like a complete low T fag ngl. JFL when you love your mom so much you wanna transform into her alter ego in a man's body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, Deleted member 611, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656
nibba is one of the nicest chads i have ever met. the guy has the capacity to completely destroy incels self esteem but he only tries to help. If feel like the only time he gets mad and starts being mean is when the other person is mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611

Users who are viewing this thread

Back