Nice knowing y’all, but time to ROPE!

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...
061DEA1C CCDC 4852 B7B4 6BEC1E63BD43

Looksmaxing was very cool too me seeing myself physically look better and mentally feel better, but the brutal black pill shows that realistically after losing 160lbs and doing softmaxes I’m still ugly and “hideous “ so this will be last post! Gl to everyone else ! May you ascend while I descend into the depths of hell for roping!
Arrivederci...
@ConorMcGregor @Maesthetic @werty1457 @tyronelite @Blackgymmax @Blue @MakinItHappen and all everyone else!

ARRIVEDERCI

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 5746, BigBoy and 31 others
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Slays 3 tinder bitches 3 nights running and still has low self-esteem

Black Pill is a helluva drug.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, BigBoy, GetShrekt and 31 others
As far as I'm concerned and according to the current state of facts nobody asked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 5746, Ocelot and 17 others
You got called hideous by a random women you don't know who lives in a city that you don't live in and now you want to rope? If I had the same self esteem level as you do I would have killed myself hundreds of times by now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, BigBoy, Essonerian and 16 others
View attachment 978024
Looksmaxing was very cool too me seeing myself physically look better and mentally feel better, but the brutal black pill shows that realistically after losing 160lbs and doing softmaxes I’m still ugly and “hideous “ so this will be last post! Gl to everyone else ! May you ascend while I descend into the depths of hell for roping!
Arrivederci...
@ConorMcGregor @Maesthetic @werty1457 @tyronelite @Blackgymmax @Blue @MakinItHappen and all everyone else!

ARRIVEDERCI
wtf

abused dog syndrome
like I said, you can be a gigaslayer and still feel empty inside, it's never enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, getra, kebabcoper and 12 others

Lower self esteem than the person who doesn't turn the lights on phahaha

you should model tbh. Gay alien appeal though the roof. Bet these old men will love you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10652
Has to be a larp jfl, you can’t be this low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, .👽., Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
goodnight sweet prince

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
These lightskin mfs smh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Ocelot, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others
Has to be a larp jfl, you can’t be this low iq
This is the looksmax forum. You can't judge this place by normal standards. There are probably people here who are on the cusp of being the next Eliot Rodgers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6531, .👽. and 4 others
Hope you get better bro, don't rope tho srsly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9355 and 3 others
This is the looksmax forum. You can't judge this place by normal standards. There are probably people here who are on the cusp of being the next Eliot Rodgers.
Op claims he slays but breaks down when called hideous by some fat girl. Idk, although op don’t rope jfl no one has appeal to everyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xefo, .👽., Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
View attachment 978024
Arrivederci...

ARRIVEDERCI
ok chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Grow some balls, you are a little bitch

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
View attachment 978024
Arrivederci...

ARRIVEDERCI
see you tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
i will miss you tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, .👽., Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Jfl you fucked 10 girls in one month and wanna rope cause a random fatty called you ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Be_ConfidentBro, conformable and 5 others
LOL.
You Stylemaxxed chad, with this.

WTF? saying to rope becuae of dating lifestyle.
other reasons maybe. But not becauseof your mogger dating lifestyle.

• So Sad
abused dog syndrome
like I said, you can be a gigaslayer and still feel empty inside, it's never enough
now more than ever my whole ass paragraphs make more sense to all.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
LOL.
You Stylemaxxed chad, with this.

WTF? saying to rope becuae of dating lifestyle.
other reasons maybe. But not becauseof your mogger dating lifestyle.
Because i made a tinder profile with his pics and got no success and a girl i know called him hideous

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, IdiAmin, .👽. and 4 others
Op claims he slays but breaks down when called hideous by some fat girl. Idk, although op don’t rope jfl no one has appeal to everyone
Yeah the self esteem is insanely low. Probably from the fact he lost a lot of weight & had years of negative reinforcement

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, .👽., Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
Yeah the self esteem is insanely low. Probably from the fact he lost a lot of weight & had years of negative reinforcement
this shithole of a place is a test, it will break in half your self esteem, may lead you to depression and it's only if you wake up stronger that you'll see that you've succeeded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 6512, everythingisacope and 1 other person
Yeah ngl if I worked my ass off only to get called ugly I would probably feel hurt too

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 6512 and tyronelite
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
>Easily slays on tinder and irl in his location
>1 girl calls him ugly whos half way across the world that he will never meet
"Its over for me, im finished"
LOOOOOOOOL

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: getra, IdiAmin, conformable and 5 others
>Easily slays on tinder and irl in his location
>1 girl calls him ugly
"Its over for me, im finished"
LOOOOOOOOL
Some girls i know even called Meeks ugly tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Blackgymmax and Deleted member 3043
possible cope mechanism ? Some chicks will say that to protect their ego knowing they don't have a chance

• +1
believe me or not, depending on location, most of these psl "gods" will be called ugly. I did too many autistic experiment ALL over the world to tell you that even fucking psl is relative, essentially to the west.
And i know lots of girls who called him ugly, but not only that, they were afraid and in disgust. It was genuine, not just a coping sheboo mentality.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Blackgymmax
possible cope mechanism ? Some chicks will say that to protect their ego knowing they don't have a chance
you have to know the girl and personnality to see if she is coping or not. I'm sensitive enough to feel a girl when she's lying.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Man up buddy you aren't as bad as me look I'm a fucking bald Subhuman at 21

Screenshot 20201213 082726
Screenshot 20210210 011558

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, everythingisacope, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
@ColdLightskin

You know how people agree to donate kidneys before they die?

Do you think you could agree to donate me your BBC before you kill yourself?

I am gonna explore the internet for a creative nutty surgeon.

We can get that shit parcelled bruv. These Indian thots need some piping bro. No more poking.

• JFL
Reactions: getra and Deleted member 6512
abused dog syndrome
Can u make a thread about that syndrome
Tag me if u do it

Bro you're 6'2, muscular and you've slayed women. Seriously man please take a break from the black pill and this forum especially.

The truth is there's no guy that appeals to every women on this planet.

You need to regain some self confidence in yourself.

Psl is not everything and neither is the black pill about attraction.
You could never fit stereotypical psl standards and dating because your phenotype doesnt resemble current beauty standards for men which is all based on looking caucasian even for ethnics, the ones that do the best are the caucasian looking ones.

There are girls who will find you attractive. I don't get what people's obsession is with slaying as many women as they can. If you want to do that by all means do that but never base your self worth as a man on black pill and how many girls you've fucked. You're worth way more than that. You don't need to become a god to even have a hot girl who is in a LTR with you.

Please take a break, work on yourself, you're ambitions and attract girls if you want. You need some more self confidence

Best of luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516, tyronelite, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
@ColdLightskin

You know how people agree to donate kidneys before they die?

Do you think you could agree to donate me your BBC before you kill yourself?

I am gonna explore the internet for a creative nutty surgeon.

We can get that shit parcelled bruv. These Indian thots need some piping bro. No more poking.

This post is insensitive and racist and just not the right reply to op's original post.

Idk what you were thinking when typing this tbh

View attachment 978024
Arrivederci...

ARRIVEDERCI
Didnt u slay like this week? Y u sad nigga? U autistic or smt

My man up above thinks youre serious and not doing this for a dopamine binge @ColdLightskin 😂

Giving it the "what about their feelings" liberal gobulteegook.😂😂😂😂😂

Lol at high inhib man, you shouldn't be worrying about anything, not to mention some random Italian girl lol

I know it's hard to be low inhib in Alaska (unless you're Sarah Palin) but you should try

But it's a LARP anyway so lol

One BBC less to cry over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Because i made a tinder profile with his pics and got no success and a girl i know called him hideous
You should tell that girl that the guy she called hideous wants to kill himself because of her. I'm curious how she will react.

XD

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: xefo, Be_ConfidentBro, looksmaxxtocope and 2 others