Nice tits are just as rare as good-looking males

X

x69

?????? ????
Whenever you go outside you'll always see some good-looking males but it's rare.
Well.. some big titties is also rare to find.

You know that sexual impulse you get after you see a healthy bodyfat girl with big af boobs? High E but she still skinny you know? Damn.
My brain receives a small shock whenever that happens.. girls probably feel the same when they see a good-looking male.

These girls are extremely rare and I am not talking about nice asses (because most of them are just fat). I am talking about the high E perfect fat distribution skinny girls.
Holy fucking shit I wanna stuff my head in those titties. But that's the right of Chad. Fml

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i feel the same tbh

• +1
i feel the same tbh

I want titties so bad. I grabbed the titties of my oneitis but that was assaulting her.. I WANNA HAVE LEGAL TITTIES REEEE:feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
I want titties so bad. I grabbed the titties of my oneitis but that was assaulting her.. I WANNA HAVE LEGAL TITTIES REEEE:feelsree::feelsree:
fucking lol you will suck my dick

• +1
You know that sexual impulse you get after you see a healthy bodyfat girl with big af boobs? High E but she still skinny you know? Damn.
My brain receives a small shock whenever that happens.. girls probably feel the same when they see a good-looking male.

These girls are extremely rare and I am not talking about nice asses (because most of them are just fat). I am talking about the high E perfect fat distribution skinny girls.

I personally don't want a western cow and it's udders.

Smug

• +1