Nichemaxxing - An Easy Win

$

$tackThatMoney

Iron
OK, so your genetic potential isn't amazing. You've been hitting the gym, getting your money up, etc. etc. But your dating life isn't what it could be.

The next step is to Nichemaxx.

You choose an aesthetic that fits your lifestyle + values and commit to it. The benefit of this approach is that it is polarising.

Where before you might evoke neutral/somewhat negative responses from the vast majority of women (if you're average-below average PSL), now you will either evoke a stronger negative reaction or, for a small %, a very strong positive reaction.

I was at a Theme Park with my ex and saw a guy (3-3.5 PSL maybe) with a 4.5-5PSL girlfriend. They were both CyberPunkMaxxed:

Maxresdefault

Perhaps his girl would perceive other men as better looking, but because he was part of her 'tribe' he increased his status and attractiveness.

I don't necessarily recommend this particular aesthetic unless you're really into the culture - not very conducive to a successful corporate career, requires tolerating a lot of social pressure.

Some Niches:

• Preppy (Ralph Lauren polos, chinos - this one is harder as it is more 'normal')
  • Goth (not as polarised as above - more Sadboy aesthetic)
  • Streetwear (cargo vests, Maharishi jeans, cool graphic tees - you have to have a passion/knowledge about this or you will be rejected by the 'in' group within this culture)
  • Badboy (biker aesthetic - leather jacket, black boots etc.)

Ultimately, the less popular the niche, the more clout you will have with those who are part of it.

Best Wishes To All

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, mewcoper, piscicide and 21 others
smart, but it has to harmonize with your looks. Ethnics cannot pull off goth vibes very well usually

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ongifm, Deleted member 14262, mewcoper and 13 others
furry niche or rope theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9852 and 6 others
Actually an intelligent post, though you really wont appeal to most by implementing this. Would just be better off doing the standard soft-maxxing at the very least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, $tackThatMoney and johncruz12345
did you just imply goth people wear polos and chinos? lmao

Rather be part of a niche community called being good looking

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oxygen, Deleted member 14262, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 8 others
Guys, don’t listen to OP. A niche can only be pulled off if you are goodlooking. Trying to fit in a certain niche when you are a normie or below looks absolutely cringy and adds insult to the injury. IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME JUST TYPE “GRUNGE BOY” ON GOOGLE AND ALL YOU WILL SEE ARE MODEL TIER CHADS, 0 NORMIES

“OMG grunge sad boi please take my heart!!11!!”

359FDF0D C86A 499B 8FEF ECFBA00788C1
11E6885B 21F4 4405 9681 53E11ADE26A4
FC477C06 97C2 4F75 B2C7 DF56F0F97E45
5B6FCD02 C7C4 47A2 B996 1F961897E57D
AFF13FF2 A44E 4594 8743 245F7503B628
62EC20BA 543A 45F2 A465 D89578C4CF9A

SAD VIRGIN WHO STILL THINKS ABOUT HIS ONEITIS 5 YEARS LATER AFTER SHE CUCKED HIM :

D3969481 17FA 43F5 AB53 7957464AAF6D
479B4EF0 9F95 4CE7 A808 06CE5F235043
3EA2F7DB 476E 417F 8798 D07EC1D3300C
B8D55D56 AEC0 4E2F B467 52473158860E

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kebabcoper, Deleted member 14262, Highrise and 13 others
just be gl and you will fuck girls nichemaxxed or not :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, BlindMaxxer and Taylorswift
Don't forget the niche has to have women in it. Niches like D&D, esports, card games, technical metal music, etc. will be mostly men. Women are more likely to follow the mainstream since that's the safest option back in the old days before civilization. Some niches with more women though would be like goth/emo/scene, some cosplay, LGBT stuff (femboymaxxing), BPD support groups, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, Deleted member 9090, johncruz12345 and 2 others
Don't forget the niche has to have women in it. Niches like D&D, esports, card games, technical metal music, etc. will be mostly men. Women are more likely to follow the mainstream since that's the safest option back in the old days before civilization. Some niches with more women though would be like goth/emo/scene, some cosplay, LGBT stuff (femboymaxxing), BPD support groups, etc.
The only niche that works for normies is not being heavily invested in a niche and trying to get laid through social circle and being NT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
most girls become part of a subculture because their boyfriend introduces them to it. so niche maxing is not actualy that grear for geeting girls

Women indeed tend to follow the popular niches, which means there will be more competition for you in general which means it's no longer nichemaxxing and you have defeated the purpose of it.

It's cope anyway, but even if it wasn't you end up in a situation where you need to stop "niche"maxxing and start appealing to a broader number of females because almost all of them follow the mainstream :lul:

Just wear all black but not that gothic shit make it low key and menacing

Nichemaxxing is legit. I knew a guy in high school who had no GF for 2 years. Then he started nichemaxxing by looking like Marilyn Manson and fucked a lot of emo sluts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Retrusion, Gonthar and 1 other person
Kpop max for asians as well.

• +1
Reactions: $tackThatMoney
Some Niches:

• Preppy (Ralph Lauren polos, chinos - this one is harder as it is more 'normal')
  • Streetwear (cargo vests, Maharishi jeans, cool graphic tees - you have to have a passion/knowledge about this or you will be rejected by the 'in' group within this culture)

Ultimately, the less popular the niche, the more clout you will have with those who are part of it.

Best Wishes To All
Great concept.
To add.
You forgot the niche:

* gym/sports man
* Dandy

last niche, more a niche for dudes past mid 20's. but still a niche.
It's an odd niche. The modern day Dandies.
But it's hillarious as hell.

http://dandyportraits.blogspot.com/
Even in Africa you have Dandies

• +1
Reactions: far336, johncruz12345 and $tackThatMoney
Pr
OK, so your genetic potential isn't amazing. You've been hitting the gym, getting your money up, etc. etc. But your dating life isn't what it could be.

You choose an aesthetic that fits your lifestyle + values and commit to it. The benefit of this approach is that it is polarising.

Where before you might evoke neutral/somewhat negative responses from the vast majority of women (if you're average-below average PSL), now you will either evoke a stronger negative reaction or, for a small %, a very strong positive reaction.

I was at a Theme Park with my ex and saw a guy (3-3.5 PSL maybe) with a 4.5-5PSL girlfriend. They were both CyberPunkMaxxed:

View attachment 743789

Perhaps his girl would perceive other men as better looking, but because he was part of her 'tribe' he increased his status and attractiveness.

I don't necessarily recommend this particular aesthetic unless you're really into the culture - not very conducive to a successful corporate career, requires tolerating a lot of social pressure.

Some Niches:

Best Wishes To All
Preppy badboy all the way bro. You don’t try too hard, but can clean up when the carpets roll.

Nichemaxxing is legit. I knew a guy in high school who had no GF for 2 years. Then he started nichemaxxing by looking like Marilyn Manson and fucked a lot of emo sluts.
Thank you for your contribution. It is always valuable when people use real-world analogies to support an argument, rather than make theoretical counters.

@Taylorswift since you strongly disagree with my proposal, I wonder if you have had any experiences where Nichemaxxing has added 'insult to injury'.

Last edited:
Great concept.
To add.
You forgot the niche:

* gym/sports man
* Dandy

last niche, more a niche for dudes past mid 20's. but still a niche.
It's an odd niche. The modern day Dandies.
But it's hillarious as hell.

http://dandyportraits.blogspot.com/
Even in Africa you have Dandies

Thank you for your contributions - these are both valuable niches I neglected to mention.

The Dandy archetype can look fantastic.

Huge avatar

Rapper Jidenna pulls it off excellently.

Last edited:
Thank you for your contribution. It is always valuable when people use real-world analogies to support an argument, rather than make theoretical counters.

@Taylorswift since you strongly disagree with my proposal, I wonder if you have had any experiences where Nichemaxxing has added 'insult to injury'.
Back when I was 17, I tried to skater boymax and guess what? Only the tall pretty boy Chadlites got the foids while the normies were left with nothing. In fact, the skater foids (who couldn’t skate for shit) only came to the park to simp for the goodlooking guys.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 8765
Back when I was 17, I tried to skater boymax and guess what? Only the tall pretty boy Chadlites got the foids while the normies were left with nothing. In fact, the skater foids (who couldn’t skate for shit) only came to the park to simp for the goodlooking guys.
I am sorry that was your experience. Do you think it would have been different if the girls were legitimately committed skaters, and you were the most highly skilled in the park?

I am sorry that was your experience. Do you think it would have been different if the girls were legitimately committed skaters, and you were the most highly skilled in the park?
I was indeed the most skilled in the park and could do insane tricks. I only got admiration from males and the guys who were surrounded by foids were tall pretty boys (there were 3 legitimate Chadlites in my local park). Honestly I have yet to see a foid who is a dedicated skater, I have seen ones with above average skills but they too were just there to get the attention of desperate guys or to simp for the goodlooking guys there.

• +1
That’s what blew my mind about the Major difference between a man and a good looking man. Men simp and dump Cash for women, women simp for Chad. Dear God brutal brutal BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Thank you for your contributions - these are both valuable niches I neglected to mention.

The Dandy archetype can look fantastic.

View attachment 745437

Rapper Jidenna pulls it off excellently.
Holy fuck. That Jideanna pulls of the dandy style really well.

In the Netherlands. We have only 1 famous dandy at the moment.
Kelders

na_5e8ae98cb821d.jpg
na_5e8ae9878886d.jpg

• +1
That’s what blew my mind about the Major difference between a man and a good looking man. Men simp and dump Cash for women, women simp for Chad. Dear God brutal brutal BRUTAL
There was a high tier Becky e-girl in my local park (with e-girl makeup and clothing and all) and she was simping for the best looking guy there. She had a shit ton of orbiters and every guy thought she was le quirky “not like all other girls” goth GF material and she always gave them false hope while simping for a borderline entry level Chad. He rejected her after she admitted that she has a crush on him and she literally stopped going to the park as soon as she got rejected.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
Legit comment.
As in.
Niche maxxing, helps a litte. But it's not a massive game changer. As in, maybe your appeal to niche likeing women goes up like 10% maximum.

So an normie. goes from being 50 perceantile to 60 percentile in the eyes of women.
AKA, not a game changer.

Only real Game changers are: looks improvement, face, body. Maybe to a lesser extend Wealth and Fame.

The rest, helps A LITTLE BIT.

Thing is though.
We need to cope in life.
And being in a niche, is imo a decent cope.
I mean. Often you maybe have some type of style and even lifestyle, you find cool and you feel it fits and feels like a warm bath.
THAN, why restrict yourself? And go look like everyone, because of conformity, being average, the trend, etc..
Just have some fun with style, niche and so on.

Some are also afraid to stand out. Actually alot of men are.
And thus they dress/style completly average. So to not draw attention.
that's not good.

if you like a certain niche, style. And you feel great in it, and feel like a million bucks.
Even though, you will look "out of place", different, very noticeable.
Still do it. Just take and accept the attention

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Highrise, Subhuman Philtrum, $tackThatMoney and 1 other person
There was a high tier Becky e-girl in my local park (with e-girl makeup and clothing and all) and she was simping for the best looking guy there. She had a shit ton of orbiters and every guy thought she was le quirky “not like all other girls” goth GF material and she always gave them false hope while simping for a borderline entry level Chad. He rejected her after she admitted that she has a crush on him and she literally stopped going to the park as soon as she got rejected.
Hey, let me tell you something since you’re chillaxxing.

TAKE
THEIR
RIGHTS
AWAY

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Taylorswift
Legit comment.
As in.
Niche maxxing, helps a litte. But it's not a massive game changer. As in, maybe your appeal to niche likeing women goes up like 10% maximum.

So an normie. goes from being 50 perceantile to 60 percentile in the eyes of women.
AKA, not a game changer.

Only real Game changers are: looks improvement, face, body. Maybe to a lesser extend Wealth and Fame.

Thing is though.
We need to cope in life.
I mean. Often you maybe have some type of style and even lifestyle, you find cool and you feel it fits and feels like a warm bath.
THAN, why restrict yourself? And go look like everyone, because of conformity, being average, the trend, etc..

that's not good.
It definitely helps, when you see a subhuman borderline incel thug maxxing he is able to secure a looksmatch ethnic women while if he dates in his own race he’s stuck with a fatty, I know some great examples of this from people I know IRL.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Holy fuck. That Jideanna pulls of the dandy style really well.

In the Netherlands. We have only 1 famous dandy at the moment.
View attachment 745484

na_5e8ae98cb821d.jpg
na_5e8ae9878886d.jpg

It really can work well.

Many will dispute the legitimacy of our belief because both of these guys are GL.

However, optimising in such a fashion will improve the quality of life for everyone.

Alpha M did a project with this guy:

Untitled

One of his post-makeover outfits:

Untitled2

I would not claim that this man's dating life would be great from picture two - however, anyone disputing that he would not be treated better day-to-day presented as he is in the latter image is in denial.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 8765
Are you legit subhuman?

• +1
It definitely helps, when you see a subhuman borderline incel thug maxxing he is able to secure a looksmatch ethnic women while if he dates in his own race he’s stuck with a fatty, I know some great examples of this from people I know IRL.
Thugmaxxing style, is probably the best niche for men that want extra women attention.
Suited up dandy type of bro's, seems to be a good niche for some extra female attention as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
It really can work well.

Many will dispute the legitimacy of our belief because both of these guys are GL.

However, optimising in such a fashion will improve the quality of life for everyone.

View attachment 745497

View attachment 745498

I would not claim that this man's dating life would be great from picture two - however, anyone disputing that he would not be treated better day-to-day presented as he is in the latter image is in denial.
Most definitely, he went from fat incel college student to lawyer betabuxx maxx.

Legit comment.
As in.

AKA, not a game changer.

Thing is though.
We need to cope in life.

that's not good.

if you like a certain niche, style. And you feel great in it, and feel like a million bucks.
Even though, you will look "out of place", different, very noticeable.
Still do it. Just take and accept the attention
Fantastic point - if you can create a 5% edge, your life may not change, but it will improve, by however small a margin. So why not take it?

Are you legit subhuman?
Yes and this was confirmed to me by other users and on r/truerateme (which is full of bluepilled normies) so I don’t have BDD or anything.

• +1
Yes and this was confirmed to me by other users and on r/truerateme (which is full of bluepilled normies) so I don’t have BDD or anything.
Dam bro. Tbh, I thought at least like if your really good at skating, you could have pulled some skater chicks.

View attachment 743789

Some Niches:

Best Wishes To All
I just naturally look goth so all I attract are goth girls and they will be really high interest

Dam bro. Tbh, I thought at least like if your really good at skating, you could have pulled some skater chicks.
I know a lot of manlet subhuman skaters and they are all Incels. Also, this niche is 80% male (like every other niche) so even my female friend who is a 0PSL acne ridden anorexic gook still gets simped for by normies there.

• JFL
It really can work well.

View attachment 745497

View attachment 745498

Truth assesment. man still very ugly though.

Suits look great, for dudes with good bodies also. Fatties always look ugly in them a bit, because the belly shows alot.

With suits, you can also wear a tight t-shirt/shirt inder it, if you wanna show of your gymmaxxed body.

I like suits, since recently.
Need to go tailor made though often.
Nothing worse than a suit that's to wide/big. suits need to fit tight imo.

I know a lot of manlet subhuman skaters and they are all Incels. Also, this niche is 80% male (like every other niche) so even my female friend who is a 0PSL acne ridden anorexic gook still gets simped for by normies there.
Dam bro. Thats brutal. All I see on tiktok is "skater boys" trend so thought appeal would be bigger

• So Sad
Dam bro. Thats brutal. All I see on tiktok is "skater boys" trend so thought appeal would be bigger
I wish it was big in my area😢 because that’s the main type of girls I attract and I don’t even dress skater like

Legit adding.
Not all niches get same results, in the women factor.

Skater niche. Is more a male niche, so not alot of females there. But still, need to cope some ways so why not with skater boy maxxing?

Best niches for women. Form the top of my head:
1. Thugg Niche
2. Artistic/Yoga/spiritual/hippy dope head niche
3. Goths niche
4. Dandy niche
5. Gym/bodybuild niche (although maybe more idue to body gains)
A niche that used to be good but not anymore probably, is bikers.

• +1
Reactions: Retrusion
It looks cringe as fuck when it is done by a subhuman. Usually this is what comes to the minds of foids when they think of a skater/grunge boy :

2F3D8BF0 1480 4799 BFF0 8764775C74DE

Literally just a pretty boy Chad with a hoodie

• +1
I wish it was big in my area😢 because that’s the main type of girls I attract and I don’t even dress skater like
I have legit never seen a skater here in my 7 years of living here.

It looks cringe as fuck when it is done by a subhuman. Usually this is what comes to the minds of foids when they think of a skater/grunge boy :

View attachment 745525

Literally just a pretty boy Chad with a hoodie
Ur morphs really good btw. Mirin.

• +1
I have legit never seen a skater here in my 7 years of living here.
I see some but it’s mostly girls I might have to make a tik tok and start makeing some and see if I can get any foids off it

• +1
Gonna start niche maxing as a gender fluid bi-sexual Muslim person of color. Attend a climate change protest, announce myself = instant pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
Skating evolved from a niche activity to something popular and mainstream, who also attracted Chads and girls who came to see them and skill became irrelevant. You need something that isn't mainstream or won't become mainstream in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise