Nichemaxxing - An Easy Win

So we have to completely change our personalities just to get a foid to look in our direction. That is simping 101...

• +1
Reactions: entropy137
I just naturally look goth so all I attract are goth girls and they will be really high interest

What do you mean by naturally look goth? Like black hair, pale skin, etc.? And where to meet goth girls? Are they the ones that listen to goth music like The Cure, Bauhaus, etc. or more mallgoth types?

Great concept.
To add.
You forgot the niche:

* gym/sports man
* Dandy

last niche, more a niche for dudes past mid 20's. but still a niche.
It's an odd niche. The modern day Dandies.
But it's hillarious as hell.

http://dandyportraits.blogspot.com/
Even in Africa you have Dandies

I wonder if the Congo dandies do it to flex on other men or for women? The whole dandy thing feels like a high class version of hypebeast/sneakerhead culture.

What do you mean by naturally look goth? Like black hair, pale skin, etc.? And where to meet goth girls? Are they the ones that listen to goth music like The Cure, Bauhaus, etc. or more mallgoth types?
Yea I can pm you a picture of me if you want
I used to use yubo and there are some on tinder it just depends on your area but there isn’t really that many in my area

I wonder if the Congo dandies do it to flex on other men or for women?
Probably both.

AND generally speaking they have correlation.
If you are the top dogg among men, women find that appealing.
And when you are popular with women, dudes find you cool.
AKA, bother are to some extend correlated with each other. In most cases. (also exceptions, if you are the top dogg at chess group probably not helps much with females)

• +1
Reactions: $tackThatMoney
NICHEMAXXING IS LEGIT SON