NickGurr's Incel Stories #1

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Wanted to share this because I thought it was a weird experience and I just remembered it. I once drank 1.5l of 50% vodka and got shitfaced and ended up in the hospital. Stayed there on fluids for 1 day, then they for some reason told me I had a syncope (I'm not sure if they were honest, my breathing definitely smelled of alcohol but whatever).

They later told me to piss in a cup and they did a test where I came up positive to Coke, Heroin, Benzos and about every other drug there. Then they did it again and apparently they didnt understand how the test worked and it actually came up negative (basically the result is based on how many lines show up out of 2 on the test paper).

I'm not even sure what the fuck happened there for sure, kind of erased it from my memory tbh.

I doubt this would ever happen to a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, ChoSeungHui, Butthurt Dweller and 8 others
idk just ldar

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, impure666 and RichardSpencel
idk maybe romanian healthcare is shit.

idk maybe romanian healthcare is shit.
You cant be retarded enough to not smell alcohol bro, we're big drinkers

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and impure666
Is not liking alcohol low T?

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
Pisses me

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Absi, impure666 and 1 other person
alcoholmaxxed

• +1
Wanted to share this because I thought it was a weird experience and I just remembered it. I once drank 1.5l of 50% vodka and got shitfaced and ended up in the hospital. Stayed there on fluids for 1 day, then they for some reason told me I had a syncope (I'm not sure if they were honest, my breathing definitely smelled of alcohol but whatever).

They later told me to piss in a cup and they did a test where I came up positive to Coke, Heroin, Benzos and about every other drug there. Then they did it again and apparently they didnt understand how the test worked and it actually came up negative (basically the result is based on how many lines show up out of 2 on the test paper).

I'm not even sure what the fuck happened there for sure, kind of erased it from my memory tbh.

think i'll stick with cola tbh

Sherkk 2 wit donkyy an phiona and pirnce chaming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and NickGurr
tfw youre like shrek but never turn into a giga chad

200ng/dlHIGHTBEAST

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NickGurr and impure666

stacies raped you

hope you're ok darling.

buy me sum next time

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back