Lord of War
The rock
Family man
Moonstruck
Primal
Season of the witch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, Deleted member 20370 and HitAndRun
You forgot Pig and Con Air, two of his best movies imho.
@slayer69

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, Deleted member 30325, HitAndRun and 1 other person
yes i forgot those
Con Air was super entertaining but Pig is just a phenomenal performance from Nicolas Cage, truly insane, only an INFx could ever achieve that.

Con Air was super entertaining but Pig is just a phenomenal performance from Nicolas Cage, truly insane, only an INFx could ever achieve that.
the hell is an INFx?

Kick Ass 1 is fire too and Reinfeld

vampire kiss
bringing out the dead
face off
gone in 60 seconds
Lord of War
The rock
Family man
Moonstruck
Primal
Season of the witch
The Old Way.
fantastic movie.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and HitAndRun
nicolas cage is the best actor :owo:

MV5BYjZiMTllNzYtNGQ3Ni00ZWE3LWI1ZjAtZTM5NjFmYTY2ZDY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ3Nzk5MTU@._V1_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 30325 and Manletmachine
vampire kiss is amazing lol

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
You seem like an INTx IMO, not an feeler type at all.
i USED to be infp before joining here im intp now, keep in mind i was 14 my personality was plastic to an extent, and back then with all the serious surgery talk and all the brutal shit in Lefort 3 recovery team like first i was like noo how could u get surgery 😟, then seeing people dedicate their whole lives and willpower to ascending like being homeless to save up for surgery, taking risky shit like hgh and ais and roids , doing illegal shit for the purpose of looksmaxxing, bonesmashing everyday, hardcore leanmaxxing and gymmaxing , it saved me tho, i wouldnt have survived as that weak little faggot , when your morality shifts like that your character changes too , ngl i still have that infp voice inside of me, but it gets quieter everyday, but i see what that voice says and how FOIDS act is the same ...

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
i USED to be infp before joining here im intp now, keep in mind i was 14 my personality was plastic to an extent, and back then with all the serious surgery talk and all the brutal shit in Lefort 3 recovery team like first i was like noo how could u get surgery 😟, then seeing people dedicate their whole lives and willpower to ascending like being homeless to save up for surgery, taking risky shit like hgh and ais and roids , doing illegal shit for the purpose of looksmaxxing, bonesmashing everyday, hardcore leanmaxxing and gymmaxing , it saved me tho, i wouldnt have survived as that weak little faggot , when your morality shifts like that your character changes too , ngl i still have that infp voice inside of me, but it gets quieter everyday, but i see what that voice says and how FOIDS act is the same ...
astrology for males

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine and StrangerDanger
Not physically possible considering the functions. @StrangerDanger
the brain is plastic asf but people font understand that, you should read the book" the brain that changes itself" your brain isnt like a fixrd machine its an organism that can grow and change, in january 2021 i heard someone text the nigger word for the first time you know what i said ? thats racist 😧 !! now i fucking hate niggers and would beat them up if i could get away with it

the brain is plastic asf but people font understand that, you should read the book" the brain that changes itself" your brain isnt like a fixrd machine its an organism that can grow and change, in january 2021 i heard someone text the nigger word for the first time you know what i said ? thats racist 😧 !! now i fucking hate niggers and would beat them up if i could get away with it
Your MBTI is permanent.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Your MBTI is permanent.
is it completely genetic?, ofc not your brain is shaped by environment also and my experiences drastically changed while my brain was still developing so yeah bro, and it only slightly changed, i only went from being a faggot who cared about what his feelings saod to being more cold and pragmatic

vampire kiss
bringing out the dead
face off
gone in 60 seconds
Lord of War
The rock
Family man
Moonstruck
Primal
Season of the witch
What about Raising Arizona and Wild at Heart?

is it completely genetic?
Yes, because it goes deeper than just your individual letters, your type has functions to it. So one might for example say ohh an ISTJ who gets popular and attractive becomes an ESTJ, well no that is not possible since an ISTJs primary function is stabilizing while an ESTJs primary function is structuring. So believing going from introverted to extroverted or thinking to feeling is possible would also insinuate your entire functions change and your functions are your main mental framework.

Use this for reference:

is it completely genetic?, ofc not your brain is shaped by environment also and my experiences drastically changed while my brain was still developing so yeah bro, and it only slightly changed, i only went from being a faggot who cared about what his feelings saod to being more cold and pragmatic
nothing is 100% completely genetic or fixed, even your eye color could change naturally (from a disease, for example).
early development influences the brain a lot, and ofc, life experiences will shape your personality to some degree.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Yes, because it goes deeper than just your individual letters, your type has functions to it. So one might for example say ohh an ISTJ who gets popular and attractive becomes an ESTJ, well no that is not possible since an ISTJs primary function is stabilizing while an ESTJs primary function is structuring. So believing going from introverted to extroverted or thinking to feeling is possible would also insinuate your entire functions change and your functions are your main mental framework.

Use this for reference:
View attachment 2355983View attachment 2355984
It's not entirely genetic: early development has a huge impact on the brain, the literature shows this.
Anecdotally, a good example of this would be the Polgar sister's.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
It's not entirely genetic: early development has a huge impact on the brain, the literature shows this.
Anecdotally, a good example of this would be the Polgar sister's.
Did their MBTI really change or just how they acted on the outside?

Did their MBTI really change or just how they acted on the outside?
This is pretty much impossible to establish scientifically. You're asking a philosophical question. MBTI isn't even that scientific to begin with. Not denying it's a cool system with some applications, but psychology, as a whole, isn't on the same level as say physics or chemistry.

Use this for reference:
it looks like i intergrated both ? idk man like the valueing makes sense to me , i actually try to discard things i value with reasoning , but can i end up valueing other things that are good for me ? seriously thats kinda accurate , i cant relate to any of the other things except valueing amd reasoning

Use this for reference:
dude realizing i value things is game changer for my introspection WTF !!!!

Leaving Las Vegas, Adaptation, Matchstick Men

it looks like i intergrated both ? idk man like the valueing makes sense to me , i actually try to discard things i value with reasoning , but can i end up valueing other things that are good for me ? seriously thats kinda accurate , i cant relate to any of the other things except valueing amd reasoning
If you are INFP you are FiNeSiTe

That is biomechanically impossible.
@StrangerDanger
i see that it doesnt follow the pattern it set up with, bit theres strangely jo combination with both fi and ti

so im like finetise

for me its FiTiSeNe
This makes no sense
You have 2 contradictory functions as Dom and Auxillary and 2 other contradictory functions as Tertiarty and Inferior. How can you complement and expand your internal feeling with an inner logical framework, at that point you are not feeling but just thinking
Either you make choices based on reasoning, or feeling. As well as you either live in the present fully embodied with your sensations or in the abstract world

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois