nicotine stops conversion of test to estrogen

mattzdeb

mattzdeb

BAN ME
couldn't this theoretically allow you to grow longer if still a teen? I find it funny how almost every nic addict I know at school is tall.

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and Deleted member 2581
couldn't this theoretically allow you to grow longer if still a teen? I find it funny how almost every nic addict I know at school is tall.
the cope is to strong

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Lorsss
I heard smoking alot causes hair loss

Also converts you to dust faster

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, shimada and LordNorwood
Mate this isn't a study its a random article written by a journo 8 years ago
link to study showing nicotine stunts growth then

Chondrocytes are the cells at the growth plates that proliferate and hypertrophy to increase height.

"Maternal nicotine exposure decreases the width of the hypertrophic zone of growth plate, increases apoptotic chondrocytes, and reduces the length of femur in rat "

"These results suggest that nicotine, from cigarette smoking, acts directly on growth plate chondrocytes to decrease matrix synthesis, suppress hypertrophic differentiation via alpha7 nAChR, leading to delayed skeletal growth. "

"Besides, these findings are consistent, considering the fact that longitudinal skeletal growth is partly caused by matrix synthesis and hypertrophic differentiation of chondrocytes. "

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, tylerhunter97 and Deleted member 2205
Nicotine inhibits a lot of conversions between sex hormones like Testosterone, Estrogen, DHT, Androstenediol, etc.

It's also technically supposed to lower the Testosterone trough inhibiting the conversion of other androgens into Testosterone and the catecholamines causing increased oxidative stress in the testicles, causing a decreased level of overall sex hormones, but when compared to non-smokers, smokers (male and female) have higher Testosterone and lower Estrogen.

But Estrogen is very important for many things. For example it:
- Gives you a libido and erections
- Increases Hair growth and collagen
- Increases bone longitudinal growth and density
- Reduces anxiety and depression greatly
- Improved attention and memory
- Helps with many other things usually attributed to Testosterone

There's a lot to say about Nicotine. I've been trying to spread the NicotinePill for more than a year but most people are still brainwashed by (((them))). Only the elite has accepted the fact Nicotine is a godly chemical.
@NickGurr alt?

If you’re tall it’s because of your genetic combination and has nothing to do with your nicotine intake.

If this were true it would be a scientific breakthrough that everyone would start doing to ensure the large growth of their children.

But if course, as with most things on these websites...it’s broscience at best

Smoking makes the pee pee smaller.