Nigga is bonesmashing his knees to grow taller , looksmaxxing has gone to complete shit .

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
How can you niggas be so fuckin retarded that you literally smash bones to break them in order to grow .
Dr wolff was a retard and his theory wasn't what we apply in bonesmashing, it's absolutely beyond retarded to do such things .
If you are doing bonesmashing then pls consult a psychiatrist asap .

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, LooksMaxsterAwesome, flippasav and 22 others
ok greycel

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Allornothing, flippasav and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 27472, Emiqrox and 5 others
How can you niggas be so fuckin retarded that you literally smash bones to break them in order to grow .
Dr wolff was a retard and his theory wasn't what we apply in bonesmashing, it's absolutely beyond retarded to do such things .

This is legit. I bonesmashed my tibia and femurs for 6 months and have grown about 4 inches in height.
Started at 5'11, now 6'3.5.

Anecdotally, I've also noticed that the results slightly increased after I added height subliminals (at first as a joke, but I was surprised).

I'm now bonesmashing my skull to get more of a warrior skull. I will keep everyone updated on the results.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yirma19, zeshama, Deleted member 26410 and 7 others
Another banger thread from you in this autistic community

Well done

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
This is legit. I bonesmashed my tibia and femurs for 6 months and have grown about 4 inches in height.

Anecdotally, I've also noticed that the results slightly increased after I added height subliminals (at first as a joke, but I was surprised).

I'm now bonesmashing my skull to get more of a warrior skull. I will keep everyone updated on the results.
What's your age. That's a massive amount.

cope it works

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and 5.5psl
He's joking blud .
@5.5psl Stop gatekeeping heigthtmaxxing. We both are 6'3.5 so I understand why we'd want less competition, but I owe it to my looksmax.org brothers so I give back to the community :owo:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: chadcel; and 5.5psl

Damn I'm already listening to some sort of subliminal every hour of the day, maybe I'll double up some to test this out. Idk if this will slow down my face bonesmashing gains and thumbpulling but its worth for more hollistic progress I think

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xerryx, eyes and 5.5psl
Damn I'm already listening to some sort of subliminal every hour of the day, maybe I'll double up some to test this out. Idk if this will slow down my face bonesmashing gains and thumbpulling but its worth for more hollistic progress I think
just subliminalmaxx to become 7 feet and go to NBA theory

• Woah
lol

• Ugh..
just subliminalmaxx to become 7 feet and go to NBA theory
My goal is 6'4 but Im listening to NBA 7 foot sublminals for faster progress and Ill just stop when I get to 6'4 I'm 5'10 now so should get there in a few months probably

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 26410, Xerryx and 3 others
My goal is 6'4 but Im listening to NBA 7 foot sublminals for faster progress and Ill just stop when I get to 6'4 I'm 5'10 now so should get there in a few months probably
you in 3 months

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadcel; and 5.5psl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Xerryx, 5.5psl and 1 other person

Proof or kys

• +1
Reactions: Jimmster8, AscensionMan98, Xerryx and 1 other person
I have a solution LOBOTOMY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and 5.5psl

3234717 GifMeme22060514122022

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, HalfGypsyMogger, Xerryx and 1 other person
Yeah I'm going to have to stop listening to height subliminals soon, as I don't want to become a 6'10 ogremaxxed lanklet prettyboy.
Already got my desired height (y) Good luck with yours

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, AscensionMan98, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Yeah I'm going to have to stop listening to height subliminals soon, as I don't want to become a 6'10 ogremaxxed lanklet prettyboy.
Already got my desired height (y) Good luck with yours
Its important to not over do the subliminals because if you get too tall a girl will look at you and immediately think that you used subliminals to get tall and were a manlet, girls are attracted to natural height/effortless stuff so I think its better to go slow.

Also if you decide its not enough or the manlet cutoff gets moved up a bit you can always just start back on the subliminals and get to your desired height

• +1
Reactions: Xerryx and 5.5psl
Its important to not over do the subliminals because if you get too tall a girl will look at you and immediately think that you used subliminals to get tall and were a manlet, girls are attracted to natural height/effortless stuff so I think its better to go slow.

Also if you decide its not enough or the manlet cutoff gets moved up a bit you can always just start back on the subliminals and get to your desired height
This is all an elaborate larp to get dumbfucks here to actually hammer themselves and then laugh at them when jack shit happens and they look stupid for falling for it.

• +1

If you ever get too tall, it's simple: just use a height shortening subliminal. I've had to use it once after my ex complained I had gotten too tall. Went from 6'4 to 6'3.5, but might just be spinal compression.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, AscensionMan98 and 5.5psl
If you ever get too tall, it's simple: just use a height shortening subliminal. I've had to use it once after my ex complained I had gotten too tall. Went from 6'4 to 6'3.5, but might just be spinal compression.
Listen only once

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Xerryx
Listen only once

Very important to only listen to subliminals with [FORCED] tag, as your chankras might not be aligned with the desired subliminal results and thus cause side-effects.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ymb, Deleted member 29117 and 5.5psl
My favorite subliminal, remember to drink a lot of water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, ymb, Jimmster8 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Donkeyballs and 5.5psl
Subhumans will cope with anything so they don’t kill themselves, we will pass through time and be forgotten about no matter what

• +1
Sidenote, hairline fractures are a mother fucker, especially on something weight bearing, this guy is going to hate himself soon.

• +1
this guy is basically doing what you claimed to do to gain 0.7cm in height but in a more effective way and it genuinely makes more sense than just "jump and stretch the fractures bro"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and 5.5psl
The looksmax community should unironically promote bonesmashing.
Competition gets less if alot of brain fried fags cripple themselfs...

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 28904, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
Why compete when one eliminate the competition. Brilliant

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Blond3cel
Stfu, I have been bonesmashed since I was an infant. Petition to ban all graycels! (Except me of course)

• +1
Bonesmashing is legit, this is my results
EF7A6B7A 48C0 4CD2 9229 42ADE2CC9359

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Blond3cel and 5.5psl
Is there bonesmashing technique to change your race?
I use this subliminal one to get through the hood n shiet nigga
And this one after I’m done

You can probably bonesmash the melanin if you though, but I haven’t tried it

• +1

Anything to avoid injecting IGF-1. Seriously though, I don't see how this would work

• +1
this guy is basically doing what you claimed to do to gain 0.7cm in height but in a more effective way and it genuinely makes more sense than just "jump and stretch the fractures bro"
tell me how its different from what you did and not just "jfl" me

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Bro delete this, his instagram is actually good i dont want anymore normies finding out about this

Bro delete this, his instagram is actually good i dont want anymore normies finding out about this
He is literally smashing his knees with a hammer blud .