Mogs Me
Your a grown ass man
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2025
- Posts
- 19,460
- Reputation
- 79,915
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
ShedontluvhimcuzheschoppedShedontluvucuzshesmart
I’ll tag you too@hate put me in the screenshot bro
To be fair, even dumb bitches can realize when you are chopped and ugly. As it's monkey-brained instincts.

Ong nigga I just wanna stay home goon, go on looksmax, and play video gamesguys will stop wanting a gf once she wants to be out doing shit all day saturday when you just wanna chill at home
Because she wanted to make cuck porn with youYes this happened to me but I left her. Nigga I have no bread and she wanted to buy her hella shit like no bruh I’m not doing allat. And she didn’t shave her pussy either, fat ugly bitch.
Idk if she wanted to make it but she def gooned to itBecause she wanted to make cuck porn with you
same, especially on the weekends. During the work week, im more likely to do shitOng nigga I just wanna stay home goon, go on looksmax, and play video games
Haven’t we allIdk if she wanted to make it but she def gooned to it
you got them with this one broguys will stop wanting a gf once she wants to be out doing shit all day saturday when you just wanna chill at home
Like I want a gf but I don’t want to feel like I’m forced to do shit. I want to have freedom, which is the antithesis of relationships.same, especially on the weekends. During the work week, im more likely to do shit
copesguys will stop wanting a gf once she wants to be out doing shit all day saturday when you just wanna chill at home
There’s levels to how “smart” women can beShe wouldn’t be smart if she got with a guy like that in the first place.![]()
A smart foid is equal to a dumb guy.There’s levels to how “smart” women can be
People say a more secure dude will. Though it's probably the opposite.no one wants smart girls
Why not bait him into thinking she cares about him and try to get a pity marriage?She wouldn’t be smart if she got with a guy like that in the first place.![]()