Niggas be wanting a smart girlfriend until she uses her brain and leaves u cuz your chopped and broke

Mogs Me

Mogs Me

Your a grown ass man
Joined
Aug 3, 2025
Posts
19,460
Reputation
79,915
@iblamechico
IMG 0291
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, cobicado901, valentine and 14 others
Shedontluvucuzshesmart
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Blasian-K, ragingmanlet, hate and 3 others
@hate put me in the screenshot bro
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mogs Me and hate
Ffe
 
  • +1
Reactions: iblamexyz
What happened to inspiring and encouraging?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogs Me and iblamexyz
guys will stop wanting a gf once she wants to be out doing shit all day saturday when you just wanna chill at home
 
  • +1
Reactions: Fragments, Blasian-K, Brava and 3 others
Yes this happened to me but I left her. Nigga I have no bread and she wanted to buy her hella shit like no bruh I’m not doing allat. And she didn’t shave her pussy either, fat ugly bitch.

@hate put me in the screenshot bro
I’ll tag you too
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Fragments, Blasian-K, IronMike and 2 others
To be fair, even dumb bitches can realize when you are chopped and ugly. As it's monkey-brained instincts.

Though, niggas are just higher risk of being fodder to a smart chick. As she'll be able to articulate and call you out on your BS!

I just need me, any kind of a bitch tho 💔
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hate and Mogs Me
guys will stop wanting a gf once she wants to be out doing shit all day saturday when you just wanna chill at home
Ong nigga I just wanna stay home goon, go on looksmax, and play video games
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamexyz, IronMike and Mogs Me
Yes this happened to me but I left her. Nigga I have no bread and she wanted to buy her hella shit like no bruh I’m not doing allat. And she didn’t shave her pussy either, fat ugly bitch.
Because she wanted to make cuck porn with you
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hate and Mogs Me
Ong nigga I just wanna stay home goon, go on looksmax, and play video games
same, especially on the weekends. During the work week, im more likely to do shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate and Mogs Me
A smart one won't even go out with u on the first place :lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate and Mogs Me
guys will stop wanting a gf once she wants to be out doing shit all day saturday when you just wanna chill at home
you got them with this one bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate and Mogs Me
no one wants smart girls

Truth is we would rather have ones that have no ego

I’d rather by girl be dumb as rocks but loving that some smart sassy bitch with a degree from tutut university
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blasian-K, hate and Mogs Me
same, especially on the weekends. During the work week, im more likely to do shit
Like I want a gf but I don’t want to feel like I’m forced to do shit. I want to have freedom, which is the antithesis of relationships. :feelsahh:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogs Me
guys will stop wanting a gf once she wants to be out doing shit all day saturday when you just wanna chill at home
copes

holy cope man
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hate and Mogs Me
She wouldn’t be smart if she got with a guy like that in the first place. :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Blasian-K, hate, Mogs Me and 1 other person
i have smart iq
that's why I'm MGTOW
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mogs Me
damn
my message was not ironic but ok
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Blasian-K and Mogs Me
no one wants smart girls
People say a more secure dude will. Though it's probably the opposite.

The more educated one is, the higher the likelihood she'll realise that she's the bigger fish.

As the woman always has the power in a relationship at least 90% of the time. Insecure guys just say that to pander, but their smart girl would move on eventually…
She wouldn’t be smart if she got with a guy like that in the first place. :forcedsmile:
Why not bait him into thinking she cares about him and try to get a pity marriage?

A lot of athletes have the status and money, of course. To get with any woman, but a lot are dumb and fall for the trap.

Women often find goldmines in athletes. Another example of whites abusing us, ethnic brothers!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogs Me
“smart” and “girlfriend” in the same sentence while shes dating a org nigga
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Wuzzdio, valentine and Mogs Me

Similar threads

mtnoct
Replies
9
Views
66
mtnoct
mtnoct
Mogs Me
Replies
6
Views
74
sonic55555
S
Trijicon
Replies
2
Views
44
mxl4chi1
M
blinkers
Replies
0
Views
27
blinkers
blinkers
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
2
Views
17
sonic55555
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top