Niggas have so insane body genetically

View attachment 2906167
I was surprised to see that there are more obese white men, thought black men would be higher. But I guess you're right.
Lmao it's the black women bumping up the overall "black" obesity rates. 56% of African American women obese, is insanely high.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

This is the average black women walking around in the US. Insane to think about. 56.9% rate of obesity is an insanely high percentage. Makes sense that black men would want to date out when this is what they see everyday.

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and noodlelover
smoke more copium (written with 6.5 inches barbie wrists)
If Somali sure. If west African then your copin and wrong
Not only somali, whole africa has bad body and strenght genetics besides a western minority, people just generalize because USA blacks are usually from there. Still, strongest men are ethnically european

• Woah
Reactions: noodlelover
Im 100% white and i always was ripped since 13

• Woah
Reactions: noodlelover
Not only somali, whole africa has bad body and strenght genetics besides a western minority, people just generalize because USA blacks are usually from there. Still, strongest men are ethnically european
Nonsense. In the west when fed well blacks strength mogg whites and mogg them in every physical persuit on avg. Idc about African state most African are 18 and they are starving the poorest continent on earth I’m basing this of black Americans and Europeans both of which have close enough nutrition to not be starving and they still mogg whites despite having the worst nutrition in the west :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Blacks have more muscle masss so they are stronger technically but whites have better leverages for the sports and jerks due to their centra of gravity etc. Polynesians are the strongest in pure strength I’ll put blk and white equal due to this

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and HTN_Mentalcel
If they suffer from klinefelter's. Normal ones have normal hips @russiancelreturns
Most whites have wide hips, thats why cbum was giga successful because he as a northern european was a anomonly because of his smaller hips.

Most whites have wide hips, thats why cbum was giga successful because he as a northern european was a anomonly because of his smaller hips.
Once again, please, stop projecting.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I saw an alpha3d video on it. He is a nigger though, you think he is biased?
Most slavcels that I see have normal hips. It's only me and .orgcels that have klinefelter's tier hips.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Most slavcels that I see have normal hips. It's only me and .orgcels that have klinefelter's tier hips.
Im not talking klinefeters, whites in general have wider hips than most races, this has been studied iirc.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
are klinefelter's hips good for fucking due to thrusting power?
Hips are dimorphic trait. Narrow hips are high T. Wide hips means that you're most likely a low T subhuman with klinefelter's.