niggavisibility

bobs_pls

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
A foid I know run 10km today in Warsaw and then went to watch the marathon cause it was going on nearby. The first on the finish line was some nigger but nobody even clapped for him like they didn't notice him xd
The second was a Polish man and people cheered and clapped and some even cried as he fell to the ground just after crossing the finish line. After that other niggers came but nobody paid attention to them. The foid said that they shouldn't allow niggers to run marathons here...
I love my country <3 xd

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 616, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
So basically, the nigger cucked pols in their own country....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrdolphin, ElliotRodgerJr, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
BBCs never lose.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and nattycel
So basically, the nigger cucked pols in their own country....
yup... it's strange that a pole was second tbh
usually first few places are some niggers from etiopia going round europe running all marathons...

Your country is based. I salute you.

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
Imagine running a marathon. The pain you endure, but you dont show it, because you believe in stoicism. Then you win, 1st place. You made it. You're in pain but you don't fall, you walk proudly. Then some faggot behind you starts making a drama show and everyone loves it.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin, SayNoToRotting and Alexanderr
Imagine running a marathon. The pain you endure, but you dont show it, because you believe in stoicism. Then you win, 1st place. You made it. You're in pain but you don't fall, you walk proudly. Then some faggot behind you starts making a drama show and everyone loves it.
lol
it's not about that... imagine this nigger competing with poles on an IQ test... you would be amazed if he got the 2nd place

lol
it's not about that... imagine this nigger competing with poles on an IQ test... you would be amazed if he got the 2nd place
oh I get it. Odds are If I won the same shit would of happened. "ew"

I love your country

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
Was the marathon during the night?

• +1
Reactions: nattycel and bobs_pls
<3
been there actually :D
Meanwhile in the west...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and The Dude Abides
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Afrikancel, Alexanderr, The Dude Abides and 3 others
BBC's will conquer the world

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to take the racism on here as edgy jokes or as honest racism.

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin and ElliotRodgerJr