Nigger lady has 40 kids 👦

tallnegga

tallnegga

Kraken

While white woman is still waiting for chad in her 40s with her 2 cats and 12 inch dildo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, thereallegend, klip11 and 7 others
Fucking disgusting

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Brus Wane, edgemaxx and 2 others
why must poor people fuck so much

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Heinrich Schmidt, The Antichrist and 3 others
A man got hard for her 40 times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Brus Wane, klip11 and 3 others
I feel sorry for the kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, The Antichrist, latincell95 and 2 others
European women need to take some notes

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95

While white woman is still waiting for chad in her 40s with her 2 cats and 12 inch dildo

If all else fails, I’ll go here and create the next @AlexBrown84 :lul: :lul:

European women need to take some notes
Nah bro, they must wageslave for Mr Shekelberg and careermaxx, getting pumped and dumped by Chad/Tyrone endlessly, until they reach their 30s and either decide to stay alone and/or find some beta simp to fund their retirement. YAAS QUEEEN. MY BODY MY CHOICE.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Lynxress
Black people are the most connected to nature

Mogs. if your woman doesn't tell you she wants to bare 40 of your children she's not the one

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, thereallegend, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Black men must be the only race of dudes who ain't got no standards. They'll nut in any hole, no matter how repulsive and AIDS ridden it is.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and BigBiceps
Nah bro, they must wageslave for Mr Shekelberg and careermaxx, getting pumped and dumped by Chad/Tyrone endlessly, until they reach their 30s and either decide to stay alone and/or find some beta simp to fund their retirement. YAAS QUEEEN. MY BODY MY CHOICE.
Yeah, turning the birth rate up would not be much of a feat, but the governments won't do it because the companies need to maximize short term profits.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
Yeah, turning the birth rate up would not be much of a feat, but the governments won't do it because the companies need to maximize short term profits.
Then as incels we have nothing to worry about regarding not passing on our genes because the future of society across the world is half Wakanda half Brazil. You wouldn’t want to live there trust me and you prob wouldn’t want your kids there either