Nigger nose is a major failo that is severely undermentioned in this forum

Actually a hooked nose is way worse. Big honker + recessed jaw = truecel
nigger nose + recessed jaw = gigatruecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Last edited:
JFL @ YOU FOR BELIEVING THAT ABOMINATION OF A HUMAN BEING ISN'T A GIGATRUECEL
This gay ass autistic website likes to exaggerate and generalise every fucking thing! Yes he's ugly and unappealing to women but he is fixable so not some gigatruecel. Do you fucking know what a real truecel much less a gigatruecel even looks like?? Go look at deformed people or burn victims and see for yourself.
Also the guy looks as if he's still growing so if he does what @loox did he might ascend hard.
And second if that doesn't fully solve his problems then surgerymaxxing is always an option.
To fix his nose and jaw. And contact lenses to remove his glasses.

I hate how much of whiny cunts some users are here and aren't grateful for what they have
Thank god you don't look like this.
1726269 truecel

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
This gay ass autistic website likes to exaggerate and generalise every fucking thing! Yes he's ugly and unappealing to women but he is fixable so not some gigatruecel. Do you fucking know what a real truecel much less a gigatruecel even looks like?? Go look at deformed people or burn victims and see for yourself.
Also the guy looks as if he's still growing so if he does what @loox did he might ascend hard.
And second if that doesn't fully solve his problems then surgerymaxxing is always an option.
To fix his nose and jaw. And contact lenses to remove his glasses.

I hate how much of whiny cunts some users are here and aren't grateful for what they have
Thank god you don't look like this.
View attachment 1513028
He still mogs the other dude cuz JBW

Jew noses stil mog nigger noses hard because they have high nose bridges which is ideal for a masculine looking face imo
Hmm wide noses are actually more masculine, that’s why they aren’t much of a failo for men but horrible on women. Tropical noses tend to be more wide and broad which is more masculine as it makes the face appear more broad.

Jew noses are long but due to the angularity and lack of width of the nose it appears feminine. Even when you think of masculine white men their noses tend to be more broad than straight proving my point. wider is uglier but more brute maxxed. Jew noses only look masculine from profile but also look delicate due to the protruding inbred nature of semetic, Pakistani ayrab jew noses

Hmm wide noses are actually more masculine, that’s why they aren’t much of a failo for men but horrible on women. Tropical noses tend to be more wide and broad which is more masculine as it makes the face appear more broad.

Jew noses are long but due to the angularity and lack of width of the nose it appears feminine. Even when you think of masculine white men their noses tend to be more broad than straight proving my point. wider is uglier but more brute maxxed. Jew noses only look masculine from profile but also look delicate due to the protruding inbred nature of semetic, Pakistani ayrab jew noses
mogs this >

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 15309, Deprived and 1 other person
Eh both look like shit to me but right moggs. I dunno jsut not a fan of that droopy tip at least right looks masculine and adds breadth to this bloatcels Face.
Guess we all have different tastes brocel (y) to each their own i guess

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
god damn how you get my pics
We are incredibly close to the possibly legendary day that will be February 14th, could potentially become a looksmax.org national holiday. Either way February 14th goes down it, will still go down in history.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Its really not lol. One bad feature doesnt destroy anyone. Austin dunham is proof of this. He literally has a michael jackson nigger botched nose yet smv mogs us all

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 16834 and datboijj
Its really not lol. One bad feature doesnt destroy anyone. Austin dunham is proof of this. He literally has a michael jackson nigger botched nose yet smv mogs us all
Austin Dunham has a high nose bridge so its not that big of a falio

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Fucking this, having a bolbous low flat nasal bridge with wide alars is subhuman asf. Wide nubian black noses are DEATH.

Complete wreck harmony and distort facial balance. Really poor trait, subhman tbh.

Even tyrones like Mukasa Kakonge and Broderick Hunter have their aesthetics tremedously severed because of this.

Nose and lips are harmony carriers, how good they are really sets the tone for your overall facial harmony.

SSJ has the ideal nose for blacks tbh (prettyboy nose):
View attachment 1512483View attachment 1512484View attachment 1512486

Other examples:

View attachment 1512492
View attachment 1512499View attachment 1512500View attachment 1512501View attachment 1512502

Indigenous black stacy (inb4 not stacy stfu insane zygos tho):
View attachment 1512498

Insane
View attachment 1512507View attachment 1512509View attachment 1512510View attachment 1512512

Caucasoid noses are ideal. As much as possible, huge halo on non-ethnics. Inb4 muh ruins harmony no wide noses bolbous are shit.....

@tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @fogdart @datboijj @VicMackey @prettyboislime @Preston @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @kingkellz @thecel @Aesthetics_III

Thoughts?
indeed.. thankful for my nose

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Austin Dunham has a high nose bridge so its not that big of a falio
Dude no he doesnt and his nose looks completely fucked up and there isnt a single person on this forum with a worse nose. Dimorphism hair and coloring are the biggest deal breakers.

Fucking this, having a bolbous low flat nasal bridge with wide alars is subhuman asf. Wide nubian black noses are DEATH.

Complete wreck harmony and distort facial balance. Really poor trait, subhman tbh.

Even tyrones like Mukasa Kakonge and Broderick Hunter have their aesthetics tremedously severed because of this.

Nose and lips are harmony carriers, how good they are really sets the tone for your overall facial harmony.

Other examples:

View attachment 1512492
View attachment 1512499View attachment 1512500View attachment 1512501View attachment 1512502

View attachment 1512498

Insane
View attachment 1512507View attachment 1512509View attachment 1512510View attachment 1512512

Caucasoid noses are ideal. As much as possible, huge halo on non-ethnics. Inb4 muh ruins harmony no wide noses bolbous are shit.....

@tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @fogdart @datboijj @VicMackey @prettyboislime @Preston @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @kingkellz @thecel @Aesthetics_III

Thoughts?
You’re spot on dude, good noses are indeed a halo on blacks as the vast, vast majority of us have shit noses

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind and AscendingHero
Dude no he doesnt and his nose looks completely fucked up and there isnt a single person on this forum with a worse nose. Dimorphism hair and coloring are the biggest deal breakers.

Austin Dunham

Avg Bantu Nigger Nose

@Bojack the nigger nosed gook on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
Wide bublbous negro noses are literally a fucking death sentence. If your jaw is even just a little bit too narrow and not wide enough, the nose makes you look stupid and out of proportion. GOD is evil for allowing anyone to be born with such a garbage facial feature.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
Jew noses stil mog nigger noses hard because they have high nose bridges which is ideal for a masculine looking face imo
Nigger nose's failo is alleviated and kinda harmonized when the rest of the face is proportionally laterally grown as well like cheekbones, forehead, jaw

Images   2022 01 30T172032306
Images   2022 01 30T172027534
Images   2022 01 30T135118328

Jew nose however, is more failo in my opinion
It can even make a white guy look ethnic
Images   2022 01 30T172400401
Images   2022 01 30T172413687

Tel001

Not to mention the huge smiling failo of jew nose

Images   2022 01 30T172523856

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, Racky and AscendingHero
YES THIS GUY, THIS, chadpreet mogger thin caucasoid lite nose. mogger tbh, insane hair quality too.

Imagine the exotic halo if he had light eyes

post the full tiktok here, what's his name?
his username is "ryanjt2" lol

It's a combination of bulbous tip and wide alar base

Over for my nose?

@Blackgymmax

Attachments

• 650E77BC-1E0C-4043-90E8-1CAE5257BBCE.jpeg
    650E77BC-1E0C-4043-90E8-1CAE5257BBCE.jpeg
    474.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 9C59F9BD-AE8E-4D3E-B502-2E79365F4271.jpeg
    9C59F9BD-AE8E-4D3E-B502-2E79365F4271.jpeg
    597.7 KB · Views: 0
Nigger nose's failo is alleviated and kinda harmonized when the rest of the face is proportionally laterally grown as well like cheekbones, forehead, jaw

View attachment 1514658View attachment 1514659View attachment 1514660

Jew nose however, is more failo in my opinion
It can even make a white guy look ethnic
View attachment 1514662View attachment 1514663
View attachment 1514665

Not to mention the huge smiling failo of jew nose

View attachment 1514667
Would ascend so hard if they had defined, thin nose with a high nose bridge

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
people still won’t listen to me when I say this

ALL ETHNIC FEATURES ARE A DEATH SENTENCE.

Choosing to live life or cope with ethnic features will only render you a suboptimal life.

Keep seething subchad apes

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
Nowhere near as bad in the examples OP posted and they all have very robust bones to balance it out.

Third exampe is a bad one but i digress

Doesn't negate my point, all would ascend HARD with high nasal bridges and slim alar width

Someone like SSJ doesnt even have a good nose bridge, just a slim nose with minimal bolbousity and it balances his features out so much

Pheno atpyical features that are still harmonious (tend to be caucasoid common features, tall skill, cauc. nose, projecting nasal apertures) halo non whites so hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217 and Jason Voorhees

Other examples:

View attachment 1512492

View attachment 1512498

Insane

Thoughts?
They are, ngl, but if you have a stereotypical black nose, you should likely still get ethnic rhinoplasty with a good doc.
Because ethnic rhino pays special attention to unique nasal structures and facial features that create a result that looks natural on blacks and not surgically corrected. Your nose will look more Caucasian but it’ll also still look natural.
Like Rihanna got ethnic rhinoplasty but there’s no telling she did unless you compare her before and afters.

Another important thing is reducing bimaxillary protrusion, something nearly all blacks (not so much in some East Africans ) have to some degree
07EE72F9 89BD 4F06 81E4 197F5B7BF845
2FD5931D 2FBD 47F2 8C14 4778821A1459

Too much of it makes not only makes your chin look recessed, it makes your mouth appear too big and chin too small. The woman in the first image looks like an ape in P3 and a lot better in N. The lips of the woman in the right look a lot more proportionate after treatment.
That said, a little bimaxillary protrusion might still be ideal for blacks.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, elzde95, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
They are, ngl, but if you have a stereotypical black nose, you should likely still get ethnic rhinoplasty with a good doc.
Because ethnic rhino pays special attention to unique nasal structures and facial features that create a result that looks natural on blacks and not surgically corrected. Your nose will look more Caucasian but it’ll also still look natural.
Like Rihanna got ethnic rhinoplasty but there’s no telling she did unless you compare her before and afters.
View attachment 1582756View attachment 1582778

Another important thing is reducing bimaxillary protrusion, something nearly all blacks (not so much in some East Africans ) have to some degree
View attachment 1582764View attachment 1582762
Too much of it makes not only makes your chin look recessed, it makes your mouth appear too big and chin too small. The woman in the first image looks like an ape in P3 and a lot better in N. The lips of the woman in the right look a lot more proportionate after treatment.
That said, a little bimaxillary protrusion might still be ideal for blacks.
100 percent agree with everything said.

Everything you wrote is what i've been preaching so many times on this forum.

Would you like to make a thread on it, with me & @Korea about it?

Im getting this asap

white nose on mulattos......

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Korea and Aesthetica

Im getting this asap

Yeah man sure. This stuff would make most blacks look 50% better or more instantly and it’s only 2 procedures,

• +1
Reactions: greywind and AscendingHero
Yeah man sure. This stuff would make most blacks look 50% better or more instantly and it’s only 2 procedures,
Probably going to get like 2 or 3 ethnic rhinos

and widen and advance my maxila (my teeth will automatically adapt) and IMDO to grow the lower jaw for ideal occlusion.

Yep reducing Bimaxillary protrusion is so subhuman, the protrusion of the mouth and lips relative to the nose, chin , forhead and cranium is what creates the ape look

Ideal growth for ethnics and blacks on the ricketts plane is so underrated. the lips should sit well behind the nose and chin.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 5180 and Aesthetica
How does the reducing bimaxillary protrusion surgery thing work?

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetica
@Korea you in on this?

@tyronelite would you like to join us or no?

@alienmaxxer would you like to join us too?

once they answer i'll create a groupchat, the goal being BOTB or stickied at least.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Korea and tyronelite
How does the reducing bimaxillary protrusion surgery thing work?
So, I’ve researched it and the only downside is that it might require extractions, yes, the thing that every PSL’er fears. Braces too but those will generally not pose as significant of a threat since they’re short-term (<1 year) and will rarely affect an adult as much as a developing teen.

Anyway, this is because teeth extractions could result in bone loss due to the lack of pressure exerted by the missing teeth & root. That said, this can be prevented by giving the jawbone a replacement root (dental implants) that can exert the same pressure.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero

Im getting this asap

Caucasoid nose looks better on pretty much everyone.

Best rhino surgeon for caucasoid nose?

Dr Donald B. Yoo seems to be pretty blackpilled. Great result with paranasal implant + rhino.
@ricetrucel
473E7484 DC69 48FF BBBD 7F1815983DAF

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, AscendingHero and Deleted member 17217
@Korea you in on this?

@tyronelite would you like to join us or no?

@alienmaxxer would you like to join us too?

once they answer i'll create a groupchat, the goal being BOTB or stickied at least.
Sure
So, I’ve researched it and the only downside is that it might require extractions, yes, the thing that every PSL’er fears. Braces too but those will generally not pose as significant of a threat since they’re short-term (<1 year) and will rarely affect an adult as much as a developing teen.

Anyway, this is because teeth extractions could result in bone loss due to the lack of pressure exerted by the missing teeth & root. That said, this can be prevented by giving the jawbone a replacement root (dental implants) that can exert the same pressure.

I need this + infraorbitals

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16369 and Aesthetica

So no new advancements, still same standard procedure for fixing bimax

Ideally you should fix the root cause which 99& of the time is a narrow recessed downswnung maxila -> mandible to remodel ->inducing bidentall drop off -> narrow small maxila ->tongue thursting and weak lip functio-> bimaxillary protrusion

THis wont give you much bang for your buck. MSE+Bimax would be worth the effort instead of something like this imo.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Aesthetica
So no new advancements, still same standard procedure for fixing bimax

Ideally you should fix the root cause which 99& of the time is a narrow recessed downswnung maxila -> mandible to remodel ->inducing bidentall drop off -> narrow small maxila ->tongue thursting and weak lip functio-> bimaxillary protrusion

THis wont give you much bang for your buck. MSE+Bimax would be worth the effort instead of something like this imo.
Is MSE advisable for blacks, since they’ll usually already have a rather wide bizygomatic width?

• +1
Is MSE advisable for blacks, since they’ll usually already have a rather wide bizygomatic width?
It all depends, it's all relative.

You can get cuts, if you want to only increase oral volume/width for example

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetica
why? can you explain your opinion of why? Also the pictures arent from same angle and light not sure what are you trying to show here.
people still won’t listen to me when I say this

ALL ETHNIC FEATURES ARE A DEATH SENTENCE.

Choosing to live life or cope with ethnic features will only render you a suboptimal life.

Keep seething subchad apes
"ethnic"? arent everyone ethnic? so you are saying everyone is dead?

why? can you explain your opinion of why? Also the pictures arent from same angle and light not sure what are you trying to show here.
a high nose bridge, looks more high class, sharper tip, more defined, more projected, just needs slight rhino to make it look less semitic

• +1
a high nose bridge, looks more high class, sharper tip, more defined, more projected, just needs slight rhino to make it look less semitic
more high class? that doesnt exist what is high class?, defined? nose are already defined, projected? you mean nose pragmatism?

more high class? that doesnt exist what is high class?, defined? nose are already defined, projected? you mean nose pragmatism?
You def know what I mean when I say high class JFL stop coping, high class = elegant and non-primitive looks, nigger nose looks primitive and brute thats why when someone has it, they look low class and dumb.

To all the nose pill deniers. Garbage collector to high class business man with a Nosejob

@AscendingHero

• Ugh..
Reactions: FutureChadronelite