Nigger nose is a major failo that is severely undermentioned in this forum

You def know what I mean when I say high class JFL stop coping, high class = elegant and non-primitive looks, nigger nose looks primitive and brute thats why when someone has it, they look low class and dumb.

To all the nose pill deniers. Garbage collector to high class business man with a Nosejob
View attachment 1582953
@AscendingHero
coping? what have you invented again? can you define what is coping with proof ? high class? its just your opinion, idk what is high class or low class is coming from nose is nose.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17217

Attachments

• lookism-really.gif
    lookism-really.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
coping? what have you invented again? can you define what is coping with proof ? high class? its just your opinion, idk what is high class or low class is coming from nose is nose.
GO BACK TO DRINKING COW PISS YOU 90 IQ INDIAN FAGGOT

• JFL
Reactions: FutureChadronelite
GO BACK TO DRINKING COW PISS YOU 90 IQ INDIAN FAGGOT
I will remove your atoms from this universe and make so that you will never exist you frog skin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217
Devansh alt
@VicMackey @volcelfatcel
believe what u wanna believe , your opinion is still non fact.
You are @Gay_ass_retard_suhman_frogskin alt account according to your opinion

hahahahahahahha that is SO FUCKING BRUTALLLL
i mean just imagine..... the afro americans born in USA and they have NOTHING to do with the african nigger in Africa
(beside of their genes) and they must live with that face features whole life along

it is so fucking brutallllllll its like your mom is from netherlands and she fucks a small indian guy
and you will born in netherlands half indian short, bald and brown IN NETHERLANDS
I T I S O V E R

Back to bump this thread

@Racky

Harmony Rhinoplasty is the way

• +1
Reactions: Racky