NIGGER WHORE MUCUS LANDED IN MY HAND

MrMaxwell

MrMaxwell

run gear w/no hcg to train ur sperm
Joined
Nov 17, 2025
Posts
1,304
Reputation
5,061
TO MAKE MY FUCKING KHV LIFE WORSE, I WENT UP LOOKING FOR A CHARGER FOR MY SCHOOL COMPUTER THEN THIS NIGGER CAME FROM THE SIDE AND FUCKING SNEEZE DIRECTLY ON THE BASE OF MY LEFT RING FINGER

FUCKING NIGGERS

KILL THEM ALL

JBW KAB TND


luckily i mitigated the damage by rubbing the booger off onto a nearby table and found emergency supplies (hand sanitizer, tissues)

SOOOO



Tl;DR I almost died


@TheBWCKing @0ogrpostcel @Amuzant @Centurion Hunter @dbdrFanboy
​
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aox Ofwar, Centurion Hunter, TheBWCKing and 7 others
SHOULD HAVE KILLED THAT NIG
 
  • Love it
Reactions: MrMaxwell
TO MAKE MY FUCKING KHV LIFE WORSE, I WENT UP LOOKING FOR A CHARGER FOR MY SCHOOL COMPUTER THEN THIS NIGGER CAME FROM THE SIDE AND FUCKING SNEEZE DIRECTLY ON THE BASE OF MY LEFT RING FINGER

FUCKING NIGGERS

KILL THEM ALL

JBW KAB TND


luckily i mitigated the damage by rubbing the booger off onto a nearby table and found emergency supplies (hand sanitizer, tissues)

SOOOO



Tl;DR I almost died


@TheBWCKing @0ogrpostcel @Amuzant @Centurion Hunter @dbdrFanboy
​
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
AT LEAST KHV THO
 
TO MAKE MY FUCKING KHV LIFE WORSE, I WENT UP LOOKING FOR A CHARGER FOR MY SCHOOL COMPUTER THEN THIS NIGGER CAME FROM THE SIDE AND FUCKING SNEEZE DIRECTLY ON THE BASE OF MY LEFT RING FINGER

FUCKING NIGGERS

KILL THEM ALL

JBW KAB TND


luckily i mitigated the damage by rubbing the booger off onto a nearby table and found emergency supplies (hand sanitizer, tissues)

SOOOO



Tl;DR I almost died


@TheBWCKing @0ogrpostcel @Amuzant @Centurion Hunter @dbdrFanboy
​
Wallahi it’s not that deep:feelspepo:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: MrMaxwell
A5A708E4 CAE0 4702 9ACA D521945B1E98
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 0ogrpostcel and MrMaxwell
You gotta cut your hand off now
 
  • Woah
Reactions: MrMaxwell
TO MAKE MY FUCKING KHV LIFE WORSE, I WENT UP LOOKING FOR A CHARGER FOR MY SCHOOL COMPUTER THEN THIS NIGGER CAME FROM THE SIDE AND FUCKING SNEEZE DIRECTLY ON THE BASE OF MY LEFT RING FINGER

FUCKING NIGGERS

KILL THEM ALL

JBW KAB TND


luckily i mitigated the damage by rubbing the booger off onto a nearby table and found emergency supplies (hand sanitizer, tissues)

SOOOO



Tl;DR I almost died


@TheBWCKing @0ogrpostcel @Amuzant @Centurion Hunter @dbdrFanboy
​
Niggers in Jordan?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: MrMaxwell

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
1
Views
23
Clqs
Clqs
Gudlifer
Replies
12
Views
44
sonic55555
S
Saint Casanova
Replies
0
Views
26
Saint Casanova
Saint Casanova
Santimaxxing
Blackpill BPD WHORE
Replies
9
Views
35
Santimaxxing
Santimaxxing
exhale
Replies
7
Views
57
pony
pony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top