Santimaxxing
5'5 | 60Kg | 7.9in | Slaycount: 6 | 125 VCI IQ |
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Posts
- 71
- Reputation
- 39
The BPD bitch I used to kiss for a whole month each time we hanged out, is now with 1 man/month...
Literal definition of a WHORE!
I shouldn't be surprised bc I already knew she had 7+ Red Flags yet I still chose to be with her for a month bc of what my looksmax.org peers adviced me to do.
Some of you told me in my first ever thread about her that I should have just pretended to want an LTR with her in order to have loads of sex with her long term.
The thing is, I fucking pretended I wanted a LTR a lil too good and it backfired.
After she was done with me she started flirting with another guy from my same class, and that's when I started putting limits, I told her I didn't want her to cheat on me and I fucking ended the whole relationship there, ofc I didn't want to be CUCKED so brutally, and I achieved it. I think she was with that guy for a whole month, she told me she thought he was ugly as hell (I never saw them hanging out outside the classroom and she was never with him) but MAYBE she did something with him...
I know I wasn't crazy nigga, today I saw her with ANOTHER guy.
Brutal as hell dude, BPD GigaWhore be having 1man/month and I think that's crazy brutal considering she's a LTB.
This just shows that women have infinite options at any looks level, but one thing I don't understand is why the hell did she get with another two guys that are exponentially uglier than me after being with me. Shit doesn't make sense but AT LEAST I was first (JBF) this semester for her.
Fucking engineer.
Literal definition of a WHORE!
I shouldn't be surprised bc I already knew she had 7+ Red Flags yet I still chose to be with her for a month bc of what my looksmax.org peers adviced me to do.
Some of you told me in my first ever thread about her that I should have just pretended to want an LTR with her in order to have loads of sex with her long term.
The thing is, I fucking pretended I wanted a LTR a lil too good and it backfired.
After she was done with me she started flirting with another guy from my same class, and that's when I started putting limits, I told her I didn't want her to cheat on me and I fucking ended the whole relationship there, ofc I didn't want to be CUCKED so brutally, and I achieved it. I think she was with that guy for a whole month, she told me she thought he was ugly as hell (I never saw them hanging out outside the classroom and she was never with him) but MAYBE she did something with him...
I know I wasn't crazy nigga, today I saw her with ANOTHER guy.
Brutal as hell dude, BPD GigaWhore be having 1man/month and I think that's crazy brutal considering she's a LTB.
This just shows that women have infinite options at any looks level, but one thing I don't understand is why the hell did she get with another two guys that are exponentially uglier than me after being with me. Shit doesn't make sense but AT LEAST I was first (JBF) this semester for her.
Fucking engineer.
