NIGGERS GENOCIDING WHITES IN SOUTH AFRICA RN! SFCELS GTFIH!!!

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
N I G G E R S

Meme: "where all the white women at" - All Templates - Meme-arsenal.com
Plea to help 'real-life Tarzan' who grew up in Rwandan jungle | Metro News
African tribes that practice lip plate [Photos] - Afrinik
i-d dance GIF by VICE Media Spain
Eating Sand GIF - Eating Sand Funny GIFs
File:Scientific racism irish.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
Profile of Negro, European and Oran otan"

I know I said I wasn't going to do this anymore

but...

Once I saw the normies foaming at the mouth reveling at how the niggers are going to kill whitey
. . .

I couldn't resist.
Here We Go Again GIF

But don't worry...

:pepefrown:

:feelsbadman:

:feelsokman:

:feelsmega:

:feelsgiga:

:feelswow:

:whatfeels:

Oh My God Omg GIF by HBO Max
BECAUSE...

AUTISM MODE HAS BEEN RE-ACTIVATED .
flash flashing GIF
scared episode 14 GIF
flash flashing GIF

THE EVISCERATION OF THE ENTIRE NIGGER RACE COMMENCES NOW

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED FOR

I,

CHADDYBOI66,

The

E V I S C E R M O G G E R

WILL NOT SHOW MERCY

. . .

What do you expect when you allow a people that hate you with such a visceral passion, because they blame you for all of their own faults- all the while leaching off of your own generosity and reaping the benefits of your people's great achievements, guilt trip you into letting them rule over you?

A "people", mind you...

Who are a direct cause to an increase in crime in just about every place they inhabit.
According to the FBI, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other" 3.0% in cases where the race was known.[52] Among homicide victims in 2019 where the race was known, 54.7% were black or African-American, 42.3% were white, and 3.1% were of other races.[53][54] The per-capita offending rate for African-Americans was roughly six times higher than that of whites, and the victim rate is a similar figure. Most homicides were intraracial; where the perpetrator's race was known, 81% of white victims were killed by whites and 91% of black or African-American victims were killed by African-Americans.[54]
Gun Shoot GIF by BrownSugarApp

Best South Africa Crime GIFs | Gfycat

Top 30 City Of God GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat
Urban Dictionary: favela

That have consistently shown they're not willing to pull their own weight and do their part no matter where they go.
west africa guy GIF

The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
In 2020, 11.7 percent of the Black or African-American population in the United States were unemployed, the highest unemployment rate of any ethnicity. In 2020, the national unemployment rate stood at 8.1 percent.

Have no great achievements or innovations of their own and have never amounted to anything remotely worthy of praise for over the past 5000 years.

Subcategories​

This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.

A​

Arab inventions(11 C, 106 P)

E​

N

S

Pages in category "Nigerian inventions"​

The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).

A​

P​

S​

Pages in category "Senegalese inventions"​

This category contains only the following page. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).

F​

Pages in category "Somali inventions"​

The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).

B​

T​

JFL
I'm genuinely surprised niggernats don't try to claim all the stuff Ethiopians have done too tbh, they're the only exception and that's largely due to the fact that they're heavily mixed with Caucasoid DNA and even have Caucasoid skulls/face shape. They're not considered the same as you're typical subhuman ooga booga bantu monkey nigger nor do they really consider themselves as such either. When they're not trying to push muh "we wuz all from Africa n sheeit mayne" theory (created by the Jews btw) so as to try and claim that allegedly being the first people to speak somehow means you invented speech, notice how most "black" inventions nigg[er]nats try to claim as their own are actually Egyptian and Arab or just from a handful of modern black migrants to White countries that already won the IQ genetic re-combo lottery:

Who've never created any grand architectural wonders or built any lasting settlements, let alone actual cities, and whose abodes have consisted of no more than mere mud and dung huts even up until today.
Only examples I could find of an actual settlement:

Never evolved past the stone age without the introduction of technology from various foreign conquerors, and never mastered any form of agriculture or even mere basic Saharan farming methods like their geographical brethren- the Semites, by the time most of the world had already entered the first industrial age.

That have never, for nearly their entire existence on this Earth, even managed to so much as come up with the wheel on their own; despite nearly every other civilization developing it independently of each other during various periods of history.

Whose entire history consists of no more than being conquered and subjugated by nearly every other civilization at some point in time throughout history and simply complaining about it.
Gosh dang it - Imgflip
12 years a slave GIF
12 years a slave GIF
Civil War Army GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

It's not even funny anymore pretending like we're on equal ground; our mistake was ever thinking that we ever were to begin with, especially when the ground we stand on is paved marble and not mud.

We've consistently tried to help them throughout various times in our history, have even tried apologizing for the perceived unjust actions of those who have no bearing on our own, and yet they never want to change [for the better].

The greatest irony of all though would have to be the fact that they're being used as pawns against us by a people that claim to be their ally but see them as cattle; the fact that they choose to actively fulfill that role further cements their role as a slave and they don't even know it.

So anyway, just remember...

:lul:

Attachments

• 1626211761579.png
    1626211761579.png
    481.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 1626216556081.png
    1626216556081.png
    195.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 1626262173164.png
    1626262173164.png
    382.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 1626262491230.png
    1626262491230.png
    37 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 20679, Jason Voorhees and 31 others
@all my niggas
just cause
@PrestonYnot
@ɯᴉsǝɹɐupnɯ
@volcelfatcel
@Adriana Lima
@looksmaxxer234
@TRUE_CEL
@Ryan
@PapiMew
@kjsbdfiusdf
@Baldingman1998
@sub6manletnozygos

@Blue
@AcneScars
@GripMaxxing
@Entschuldigung
@Biggdink
@Rothschild
@Albeacho
@Hopelessmofoker
@goat2x
@Original
@Idfkbruh

MODS-

I SPENT TOO MANY HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS SHIT THREAD, AND THIS ISN'T EVEN MASS TAGGING BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH A LOT WORSE, AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE HERE WERE FROM MY PAST THREAD AND MOST ASKED TO BE TAGGED ANYWAY.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, infidel hunter, ItsOver.com and 11 others
Ancient roman cities mogs modern african cities..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, infidel hunter, kebabcoper and 8 others
I don't need to read this to know that niggers are bad

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Toth's thot, n0rthface and 8 others
i actually read the whole thread jfl

what race even are u? youve made roast threads on literally every race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Marsiere214, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
i actually read the whole thread jfl

what race even are u? youve made roast threads on literally every race
mutt
[ISPOILER]My Dad is half Iranian (from Shiraz) and half North Paki (from Chitral near the Khyber tribal border next to Afghanistan)
I guess you could technically say Indo-Nordic pheno but with black hair and light brown eyes.

My mother is half Mexican (Castizo from an isolated mountain farm village in Querétaro/also from Jalisco with ~12% Native/Aztec blood) and half Spanish (from Asturias)

She looks very white with has dark brown hair and grey eyes, as does her Father (Castizo with ~25% Native/Aztec blood) with light brown hair and legit A10 light blue eyes btw.
Her mother is from Spain and looks like any Med tbh, light skin, dark brown hair, light brown eyes.

So I'm legit half Spanish med (inb4 muh "med passing copers") and half Persian/Chitrali
(North Pakis/Afghanis/Nuristanis are technically just Eastern Iranics though ngl)[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadakin, KraftDurchLeid, Sny and 8 others
Ironic that a shitskin made this thread

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, PrinceLuenLeoncur, IncelsBraincels and 13 others
Very good thread as usual king

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and chaddyboi66
Ironic that a shitskin made this thread
1. You unironically have no idea what race I am unless you've seen my other evisceration thread.

2. I'm literally half white and half Iranic.

3. ...

JFL

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
1. You unironically have no idea what race I am unless you've seen my other evisceration thread.

2. I'm literally half white and half Iranic [ISPOILER]with grey eyes and black hair[/ISPOILER].

3. ...

JFL
Bruh you're not even half white :ROFLMAO:
Your mother is Mexican :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Sal and Looks234
Bruh you're not even half white :ROFLMAO:
Your mother is Mexican :lul:
0. Curries (+maybe abos and niggers idk) are shitskins, I'm not curry (or either of those).

1. No, she's half Mexican (Castizo) and half Spanish (my Grandmother is from Austurias).

2. I have always said I'm a mutt and identified first as such, I don't care if you think I'm not white.

3. I also don't care about worshiping whites nor do I seek any validation from them like the selfhating ethnics here, and especially not from you.

4. You're fucking Danish and regularly get mogged by Norwegians so just about everything you say doesn't even matter, especially when you're family gets raped out of existence Niggers and Sand nigger migrants in gigacucked Denmark JFL

:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ChristianChad, Albeacho and 2 others
Low inhib black boys live rent free in your head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Sny, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
Low inhib black boys live rent free in your head

no they live rent free in favelas and ghettos leaching off of welfare.

unless they die of hunger, aids/ebola, or some shit and end up living 3ft underground in some unmarked grave covered in dung of course...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, horizontallytall, Marsiere214 and 14 others
@Playboypuertorican

G T F I H cause I know you hate niggers too

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima and gamma
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 5802 and 7 others
lol niggers are subhumans, each time you see a nigger outside of africa remember that they are living out of africa because they recognize the superiority of the west and the white man, otherwise they would be in their revolting shithole but they don't want to wageslave for 50 usd a month (look it up this is how much you get paid for wageslaving full time in most of africa). south africa has a pathetic average wage of 450 usd a month and if they kick the few whites that are left out then you can expect it to fall to 45 usd a month in just a few years, all niggers and spics must be taken out of the west, the future of humanity depends on it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, n0rthface, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, TsarTsar444, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Bro really made a “nigger evisceration” thread to an audience of BDD riddled dogs and shitskins hoping to one day be white

921C4E02 5798 4352 B3A6 0F4FA92917C0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Marsiere214, TsarTsar444 and 12 others
@looksmaxxer234 @Warlow @africancel
they cant handle us black kings :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Sny, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Marsiere214, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
Dnrd but @goat2x on a suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and goat2x
every soyciety that will become more nigerized will fall

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
mf's make posts like this and wonder why they're on a 20 year dry streak :lul::lul:
@Warlow @looksmaxxer234 @africancel @TRUE_CEL
C 658VsXoAo3ovC 1

i see you tagging the sbc coper council aswell, shameful behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and n0rthface

Ali:

AUTISM MODE HAS BEEN RE-ACTIVATED!!!

THE EVISCERATION OF THE ENTIRE NIGGER RACE COMMENCES NOW!!!

OP What are you doing enjoying freedom on the internet, don't you have homosexuals to publicly hang in Tehran?

they still slay and get white pussies where as you all rot in your basement

blacks slaying white pussies everywhere, in north america, in europe, in AUSTRALIA.

• +1
Reactions: Sal
REMINDER: South Africa was actively working on its space and nuclear program until mid-90s, when Mandela's "Rainbow Nation" moved in.

Over since 1994

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, TITUS and chaddyboi66
View attachment 1224668
Ali:

AUTISM MODE HAS BEEN RE-ACTIVATED!!!

THE EVISCERATION OF THE ENTIRE NIGGER RACE COMMENCES NOW!!!

OP What are you doing enjoying freedom on the internet, don't you have homosexuals to publicly hang in Tehran?
1. VPNmaxxing; even great fire-wall Chinkscels do it

2. I'm of half Iranian heritage and don't live there

3. Hanging fags and degenerates in the street like dogs is pretty based

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and TITUS
they still slay and get white pussies where as you all rot in your basement

blacks slaying white pussies everywhere, in north america, in europe, in AUSTRALIA.
yeah but they only get musharks that have an unnatural fetish of them though tbh,

primitive low quality women with nigh nonexistent morals tbh tbh.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and TITUS
1. VPNmaxxing; even great fire-wall Chinkscels do it

2. I'm of half Iranian heritage and don't live there

3. Hanging fags and degenerates in the street like dogs is pretty based
Tldr. Black men occupy the remaining 4 neurons in your brain - rent free. AND YOU NOT EVEN WHITE :lul:

You Iranians get packed by ISIS on a daily. Trump shoulda took you pests out before you started barking

puke throw up GIF

ah yes, because cherry picked examples of tyronlites pulling whorish mudsharks is indicative of the average interracial relationship.

Relationships so average might I add, that they even meme the fact that almost all of them end up being some just obese landwhale with a skinny nigglet

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, n0rthface, TITUS and 2 others
ah yes, because cherry picked examples of tyronlites pulling whorish mudsharks is indicative of the average interracial relationship.

Relationships so average might I add, that they even meme the fact that almost all of them end up being some just obese landwhale with a skinny nigglet
View attachment 1224697
Who cares about relationships. Your female cousins are fucking black guys at university. They probably support blm too.

• +1
Reactions: Sal
Who cares about relationships. Your female cousins are fucking black guys at university. They probably support blm too.
Hispanics are based wherever they go, even in the West, because of their strong traditional family structures. My family in Spain lives in a rural area without any migrants.

The Iranic side of my family have never so much as even laid eyes on a nigger in real life, only on the news when they see them burning down cities and committing crime or complaining about muh slavery n sheeit :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Looks234
He's coping sooooo hard its hilarious. Israel should just finish their whole kind and get it over with

Tldr. Black men occupy the remaining 4 neurons in your brain - rent free. AND YOU NOT EVEN WHITE :lul:

You Iranians get packed by ISIS on a daily. Trump shoulda took you pests out before you started barking

puke throw up GIF

tldr because you niggers unironically have an average iq of 80

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and TITUS
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Warlow, reptiles and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TsarTsar444, TITUS and 6 others
tldr because you niggers unironically have an average iq of 80

RIDDLE ME THIS:

1. Imagine being from a country that gets fucking embarrassed by Israel and US internationally every year

2. Gets called terrorist and blamed 9/11 for by every race on the planet

3. Has an average dick size of of
4 FUCKING INCHES

4. Niggas built like hairy ogres so much so you could literally weave a magic carpet out of one of theses niggas' eyebrows.

Average IQ in Iran is fucking 84... you're subhuman.

Now i know why saddam hussein went to war with iran. Mf's are quite literally the autistic. Trump and Israel should just cook your entire nation and kind. I don't know why you guys even exist at this point.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17610, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 11604 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Marsiere214, n0rthface and 5 others