NIGGERS GENOCIDING WHITES IN SOUTH AFRICA RN! SFCELS GTFIH!!!

Literally source 1 shows a skull type similar to a very early homininid however this isn't that big of a news Denisovan's or an unqiue species just went extinct around 13 thousand years ago the red deer cave people looked very homo erectus like very archaic however in terms of genes there no way near connected to each other.

2nd point the African population that got some dna from archaic hommins were in south Africa in very isolated tribes and the skull shape of that archaic hominid was intermediate between Neanderthal and homo erectus but they looked closer to homo sapiens the closet skull was the Quafzeh skull these clearly don't look homo erectus like.

View attachment 1227028

3RD point this was 2 skulls we don't even know how large the population was it could have been Neanderthal like very small in numbers the fact there extinct know kinda points towards that so the point on the conjecture that just cause they lived aside 1 another that must mean they inter bred is stupid especially since every bit genetic diversity we see between races is just a subset of African diversity.

I know what this bitch is arguing for multi regionalism and here's the issue with this hypothesis.

1 Genetic diversity between races is just a subset found within modern african's.

2 Most of the that homo sapiens regardless of race can produce viable off spring points towards an out of Africa origin if there was a European homo erectus that evolved into archaic humans and then white guys you should see infertile off spring.

4TH Point near 3:40 the person is being a bit deceptive here the skull is closest to modern humans just look at the crania it clearly is homo sapien structured sure it has some archaic traits but to call it homo erectus is laughable and homo erectus went extinct mainly due to the extinction of certain mamoth species and meats the elu people probably look like erectus because of shared climate they have nothing to do with 1 another genetically.

5TH point the ngaloba LH 18 Is actually closest to the earliest east African skull type the reason the ELU skulls had some similarties to it is simple climate.

6 Th point many archaic homonid population we are not aware off died and lived in Africa just because this unknown archaic homonid mixed with them doesn't mean it's homo erectus and technically Neanderthal is homo erectus because it evolved from homo erectus.

The order of human evolution is some thing akin to this.

1 Earliest recorded human habitation is in jebel irhoud 300.

2 Around 150 thousand years ago west Africans split from the earliest modern human the khoisan people.

3 Around 50 thousand years ago a migration out into Eurasia occurred from either bab el mandeb or east Africa from there the original 100 eurasians split and diversified into most modern races today however due to climatic conditions there was back migrations back in to africa hence they get some very eurasian esque phenotypes many Africans some studies put there ancient west eurasian ancestry to around 40 percent.

4 In that 50 thousand year time period we mixed with the other hominids so if this ghost population is 300 thousand years old then it would be craniometrically similar to skulls in jebel irhoud.

5 Here is the boskop man compared to your average human he clearly looks non apeish like GTFO with this shit of this man being related to any species of homo erectus also it had a CC of around 1800 to 2000+/- 200 homo erectus had a CC of around 1000 the 2 aren't compareable and homo erectus isn't 1 species either they can look very fucking diverse however there plus/- figure is 1000 CM^3

View attachment 1227179

ALSO JFL If you think boskop man was any erectus homo sapien hybrid hell no it was an archaic hominid with an estimated IQ of 150. Even if this estimation is wrong though there IQ is a lot higher than Homo erectus they have a lot of specialization in the prefrontal cortex way to smart to be a fucking hybrid of the 2.

>>Two neuroscientists, Lynch and Granger (2008 ), extrapolated the IQ from the brain size. This early human had a possible IQ of 150. (too low)>>

I think i'm beating a dead bush at this point every claim made by this women is some what innaccurate and it's trying to make ties that just Isn't there.

I don't give a single fuck about niggers or their "history" and have no time or patience to start another day long thesis eviscethread, especially on a people I know next to nothing about. I also only included this video because I knew niggers it would trigger the fuck out of the we wuz kangzer niggers.

Blacks have literally every single skull shape known to man
BTW they are literally scientifically the most diverse race
nice try tho

View attachment 1226868View attachment 1226876
d8YZeQR_eEtQOpxvla0ezozWJNwM_kotgnkg5GCKO3Sap8it0K8GM-wEYKTCMz5BbsFeX1CEGDx7GeCXP4CSdyIIioDAoKhvPit9juNRtCGXLJVDJCLgP5MBzFf_ousV8THFOD6V7n2Ve-7tWoa2yTzEuWBsl6z49r1LyGF-RJfE9eOU0LIYDnksBk2J7GXSJ06IbDVfc3Z1yQJEYH-Fcp5brk9g__lmlWJVoGO-x915R9xdqpCYQLz7AAquqV8gdyfsYycZPRHyMti0nR5LXQsOr19ThO0ptVPnsa6DwHk_n8GAs-ze7x0bFdtE6jzz-VokyJJnujw0pag21t8_ZPtoHMad4LI1U7Wj2FXJJh-yKmfLCtaIUtcIGg7S8ZXtHn8sv_61V1S0yMGg8qHkooj5A1L1GBJj3_EwmDwflIUQOm_sTaSQyYkjxRjEGE-2pyAZjBpMlVoHMLHuJRpvoZ8MT54iCrC2geTjd-KMj292SKfKzZOf5q5LolqH2iqcHXxjsq9lFDv4ycZNPmR44PBvtroQPMUZGdQOzkJpt1VUo8cixP0VFTiIZ_7zkKs4KadflojeeyedcyN2G8ui20_gDjq6WLBYH0Gq_uOcU32B0X9gcq3C7yODQazmvsUb2UHjR3ByIFcicpT5-beKu6Sy3oYhRTPVov5mfctTIrITbt2ijGS6OcGKAq6VBJARuFZ5YVxvqdmfLbdxx_GLJwQrQQ=s624-no
View attachment 1226891View attachment 1226882View attachment 1226912View attachment 1226831View attachment 1226878
RNRrw8enkTh0weDAV2kXt0bob5rjzcwDgQVlDw0eYJ0msbJipdR51IdKL3lfsjVTxJyzQWs7T4tycUpXGU_F3AR8fojMEJj7H0vELaDjCXneJkoqCBXH3BlMxBEhRSIESzNuYTklMoDG8bynMqWjBktcDYyAVdAjUJEyWl1NW_-v4anWyBm0DA1_wVIRmovnWnZQPQChRnq613bQ1fPXfZ18H7V3Qj46pETa43cK2-9tqhiYkhPQ5v5ZEmRVqXH44M0-KLKRuHGq4UX49YOp8MdU56h4rd_LgxEOwwF4lNWx41dXG9wlsbVjy90BCEaHgwV3B9zh6Dmg44Ao1fHZLBbm7x--DkTDMyoL_yai0vTOKo1PCAvGHla13IrwC427fwOO1rXJTi5iUg3WAla5xRuqXFdcxx0sjy4N3EUA3VH8PTkXEkVlhjOoZ89fdxCa5KmOU3KeQ3yfnivgFW9w6V9al1i4puZwhbfGnH0zMCM2fEaCItjhpAJbvsXi8eikgh-tj_IGtYtXt6GsmTk6O82bUDayP7EuRXKV2OBkEXUQlL7Zj4bMhiYdwl4h8GvCsM5p7qSHacg5WFScjz_8TK2kS_YWSmcxraaibabpv5e-8cWZkkbVY0pAWp3_TfbSHvBfompss30pxzLPKrfkUObPcH7Xyx2TuiOYuLhSULYbEXPXv3jWtK7aAI31Wfsmw9QAbbfeSs8It_UYmI-LMIJqYQ=w236-h344-no
View attachment 1226857View attachment 1226903View attachment 1226896View attachment 1226893View attachment 1226892
QCizuf7zfgiEFxQmQiLrXJ8EKu2D_tyPrl519k6EwkgWrNf0O75Ctq2ACT0Q5qd8nqEi0ipn34nf36YnPPGAOl7C8j-VQWpzO0bCZNMjeEOjrGN_4XIQXiJicQw0qAs60DNV0gZ3kkrIfrMqTk7zh2_1uZEn9DD4ZOTx-FMj4CpnaytqSk26hSNzeCqUaOShZ8_ECh4thbmcQtA8X4WuY0aYWbtfiUkJzBUyiLA-07cCDRKIb7HPOnmJ7_zmAR6uEOk22nBTq7IYN1XsseUij6ZmjyCDHzC_PGE-x0DXr7OrXtUvoSMjL37Ytv7yJHc7_PvYqK6fquVjnhywqZa6WnOZc_0rSoUyDT71Jm_KN80ljxNLYbPWo_VeN_FUNaE1O4vXp2sGfRxHluaKpEDAmSCKAte5PU1DOKcJN0kEetq5lEJx9chJwRv69RGPzVTpIGvO6yJIfix7DTBu7tm3CUOaCCCG2_xm-RQAa8CNQ0lzQE4nDjqexSfFKazHtvk-MlvLY5EXsojqvOzS0yk3VR8iMZ-njSc6bs1tgMvdF7mX48nToB8eFQw8mUlErwgmEMAp4B_xdG_wgjyajRp9kDjMpfWYehty9eNnji8iaMpDQQpk5n0SZhsq5cYRxJY2OCJAXaFvFVwS-mm58T5M2mm8ct2H7po3Y5l7JWR1WcfMAQlBzCrv7etFUZdCWn3D8g4T7wE-72IiysHs1Q4CiApN0A=w410-h624-no
View attachment 1226830View attachment 1226835View attachment 1226883View attachment 1226873View attachment 1226884View attachment 1226881
klzAB4h1rJfktqr3Qqv4ijY0cMwTN04jLn9q6Bfe5t4HVt1ronfuNLwhrZXQkZ5d1YsGvviuTwIA7gqaooCD6uyjVHFPSfZtAYpzAyEt0_yO6VOdzgrqaJ6T9kny81MNsET6VaL6rAB9H5UwiIAbTEZDboS5rQxkZYQnTgAiDso6w6-b4uuY81qAjPA7QWi7oGhVo9jG69xOLdEavXkAqid_FB1cNVZqQNi-fVHTxwqYkoON1P-PWFql7xVGyhd8gwAFij96hID7Iqk84Wh0ZYDNKp63RFYYVDLoEEDiaX6DdmuWjfasuVevZmttibEzJg71m6zlvxpSJFxJ1d91VU9KheHONCTB-Rv2LZyi0i0Q07JpxZ6YBPK1YRWwrk6eyRzVQ7rFzY4a4htdytEvwctPkIsay8M0DX68Kd7Z6Y9iCbD2xjppak3Od1V8PAlak52RXVeC9l1OJDnZr87F362P04mfAMx6RD4VcVhKHBmN9iLOtN26fTeQs_Abu7DRoXyJ4pUep42Y7qlGjOmmphQW_rRQCFqz_hySL5ot_6JXSuPCgh1s_60oqhSfkS_Q5UW3-FMeFh0NCC-RsGuVihGLU819ZFQ2i53cMIN-D9fMuFOguVqfWPKUO2FBOySVecd_IlYo8IuPNjaLwo5zHsPvHoWYlTn9aWN5tP9rTqm8b-PIxvgQKoM8Ctpmu0fINVwmkiOpYrgIHujbt2UUBg1xqw=w192-h145-no
View attachment 1226904View attachment 1226832
@Adriana Lima
@TITUS
@goat2x
Disrespect the NOAH clan again
and it wont end well for you
Ill fuck you up nigguh.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and datboijj
N I G G E R S

View attachment 1223481
Meme: "where all the white women at" - All Templates - Meme-arsenal.com
View attachment 1223488
African tribes that practice lip plate [Photos] - Afrinik
i-d dance GIF by VICE Media Spain
Eating Sand GIF - Eating Sand Funny GIFs
View attachment 1224046View attachment 1224052
File:Scientific racism irish.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
Profile of Negro, European and Oran otan"
View attachment 1223516View attachment 1223526

I know I said I wasn't going to do this anymore

but...

Once I saw the normies foaming at the mouth reveling at how the niggers are going to kill whitey
. . .

I couldn't resist.
Here We Go Again GIF

But don't worry...

:pepefrown:

:feelsbadman:

:feelsokman:

:feelsmega:

:feelsgiga:

:feelswow:

:whatfeels:

Oh My God Omg GIF by HBO Max
BECAUSE...

AUTISM MODE HAS BEEN RE-ACTIVATED .
flash flashing GIF
scared episode 14 GIF
flash flashing GIF

THE EVISCERATION OF THE ENTIRE NIGGER RACE COMMENCES NOW

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED FOR

I,

CHADDYBOI66,

The

E V I S C E R M O G G E R

WILL NOT SHOW MERCY

. . .

What do you expect when you allow a people that hate you with such a visceral passion, because they blame you for all of their own faults- all the while leaching off of your own generosity and reaping the benefits of your people's great achievements, guilt trip you into letting them rule over you?

A "people", mind you...

Who are a direct cause to an increase in crime in just about every place they inhabit.

Gun Shoot GIF by BrownSugarApp

View attachment 1223673
Best South Africa Crime GIFs | Gfycat

View attachment 1223643View attachment 1223644
Top 30 City Of God GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat
Urban Dictionary: favela

That have consistently shown they're not willing to pull their own weight and do their part no matter where they go.
west africa guy GIF

Have no great achievements or innovations of their own and have never amounted to anything remotely worthy of praise for over the past 5000 years.

JFL
I'm genuinely surprised niggernats don't try to claim all the stuff Ethiopians have done too tbh, they're the only exception and that's largely due to the fact that they're heavily mixed with Caucasoid DNA and even have Caucasoid skulls/face shape. They're not considered the same as you're typical subhuman ooga booga bantu monkey nigger nor do they really consider themselves as such either. When they're not trying to push muh "we wuz all from Africa n sheeit mayne" theory (created by the Jews btw) so as to try and claim that allegedly being the first people to speak somehow means you invented speech, notice how most "black" inventions nigg[er]nats try to claim as their own are actually Egyptian and Arab or just from a handful of modern black migrants to White countries that already won the IQ genetic re-combo lottery:

Who've never created any grand architectural wonders or built any lasting settlements, let alone actual cities, and whose abodes have consisted of no more than mere mud and dung huts even up until today.
Only examples I could find of an actual settlement:
View attachment 1223716

Never evolved past the stone age without the introduction of technology from various foreign conquerors, and never mastered any form of agriculture or even mere basic Saharan farming methods like their geographical brethren- the Semites, by the time most of the world had already entered the first industrial age.

That have never, for nearly their entire existence on this Earth, even managed to so much as come up with the wheel on their own; despite nearly every other civilization developing it independently of each other during various periods of history.

Whose entire history consists of no more than being conquered and subjugated by nearly every other civilization at some point in time throughout history and simply complaining about it.
Gosh dang it - Imgflip
View attachment 1223738View attachment 1223741
12 years a slave GIF
12 years a slave GIF
Civil War Army GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

It's not even funny anymore pretending like we're on equal ground; our mistake was ever thinking that we ever were to begin with, especially when the ground we stand on is paved marble and not mud.

We've consistently tried to help them throughout various times in our history, have even tried apologizing for the perceived unjust actions of those who have no bearing on our own, and yet they never want to change [for the better].

The greatest irony of all though would have to be the fact that they're being used as pawns against us by a people that claim to be their ally but see them as cattle; the fact that they choose to actively fulfill that role further cements their role as a slave and they don't even know it.

So anyway, just remember...

View attachment 1223483

:lul:

1 Whites fucked blacks over historically through the usage of slave ships importing blacks, legal slaves, inhuman treatment this type of action is a common trend among the white intellectuals of the time it literally used to be thought that blacks had to be taught to be slaves because apprerently they can't think on there own 2 hind legs.

And you have the fucking fucking gall to say blacks they shouldn't be pissed at white people for what they did well nigger If iran gets colonized and you get labeled as snow apes for 200 years straight and then you decide to have a violent out burst you ain't getting my sympathy.

I mean seriously the dehumanizing treatment during apartied is well known blacks who would pardon for equal rights would be stripped beaten and humiliated in front of white guards the average black family would be poor as fuck I think not only do blacks have the right to kick out white people they should have fucking done it a long fucking time ago just having them there is just a stain on your country. That's just my view of it anyways.

2 The reason the prison stats are so high is because black neighbourhoods get policed more hence this leads to more arrests within black neighbourhoods which leads to more officers in these neighbourhoods it literally is a vicious cycle.

3RD This map is incredibly fucking inaccurate this is based on richard lynns data and he used literal disabled people from a isolated tribe for a nations IQ stat this fucker has been critiqued ruthlessly. Here is a enviromental alternative here is 3 factors.

When black or mixed-race children are raised in white rather than black homes, their preadolescent test scores rise dramatically. Black adoptees’ scores seem to fall in adolescence, but this is what we would expect if, as seems likely, their social and cultural environment comes to resemble that of other black adolescents and becomes less like that of the average white adolescent. 4 —Even nonverbal IQ scores are sensitive to environmental change. Scores on nonverbal IQ tests have risen dramatically throughout the world since the 1930s.5The average white scored higher on the Stanford-Binet in 1978 than 82 percent of whites who took the test in 1932.6 Such findings reinforce the implications of adoption studies: large environmental changes can have a large impact on test performance. —Black-white differences in academic achievement have also narrowed throughout the twentieth century. The best trend data come from the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), which has been testing seventeen-year-olds since 1971 and has repeated many of the same items year after year. Figure 1-2 shows that the black-white reading gap narrowed from 1.25 standard deviations in 1971 to 0.69 standard deviations in 1996. The math gap fell from 1.33 to 0.89 standard deviations.7 When MinHsiung Huang and Robert Hauser analyzed vocabulary scores for adults born between 1909 and 1969, the black-white gap also narrowed by half. In a country as racially polarized as the United States, no single change taken in isolation could possibly eliminate the entire legacy of slavery and Jim Crow or usher in an era of full racial equality

6TH point. Look at the graph dib shit crimes have decreased have they not ? sure it's more than it was a century ago but most likely it was because there was no way of recording it a century ago and these days there is a lot more self reporting and also the government today is more corrupt in terms of private breaching than 100 years ago.

7th point.

>>The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.>>

No shit yeah there the poorest populations in the US due to historical circumstances no shit there gonna be the highest ethnic claimants of welfare oh and about 20.8 percent of those black claimants are single mothers I would assume another 10 percent are those under the age of 18 so you would have at max 10 percent of the black adult population claiming welfare.

8TH point puerto rico are about 60 percent white there IQ is about 92 roughly and yet they are just as unemployed as SSA almost so nearly white folks are about as unemployed just about as full class blacks it would appear it's not a race thing or an IQ thing it's a socio economic thing.

9TH Ancient Egyptians were a diverse race some were as white as greeks some were as black as your typical Somali saying blacks are being we wuz kangz for taking credit for egeytpian inventions are stupid as most of the population in that culture had signficant amounts of dna from either side.

??I'm genuinely surprised niggernats don't try to claim all the stuff Ethiopians have done too tbh, they're the only exception and that's largely due to the fact that they're heavily mixed with Caucasoid DNA and even have Caucasoid skulls/face shape. They're not considered the same as you're typical subhuman ooga booga bantu monkey nigger nor do they really consider themselves as such either. When they're not trying to push muh "we wuz all from Africa n sheeit mayne" theory (created by the Jews btw) so as to try and claim that allegedly being the first people to speak somehow means you invented speech, notice how most "black" inventions nigg[er]nats try to claim as their own are actually Egyptian and Arab or just from a handful of modern black migrants to White countries that already won the IQ genetic re-combo lottery:>>

Nigga your race is literally connected to Jews genetically the genetic distance between an iranan and a jew is very little especially to an italian as well the Sephardi jews are most closest to ethnic Italians although they are a diverse diaspora. Don't act like your anti your literally connected to the jews genetically at least the Sephardi.

Also JFL arabs have an average IQ of 87 if were being generous Oh wow bro 5 point difference apparently equates to winning the IQ lottery.

Also JFL the first aspects of maths was discovered in Africa so much for dumb subhuman who can't invent anything also I went over this ancient egeypt was a mixed race so in before you try and claim mu-h no it was arab or berber no it wasn't there were significant amounts Nubians living in Egypt it's just as much Berber as it is east African who are blacks technically.

>>More than 35,000 years ago, Egyptians scripted textbooks about math that included division and multiplication of fractions and geometric formulas to calculate the area and volume of shapes (3). Distances and angles were calculated, algebraic equations were solved and mathematically based predictions were made of the size of floods of the Nile. The ancient Egyptians considered a circle to have 360 degrees and estimated Π at 3.16 (3).>>

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17610, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 5802 and 5 others
1 Whites fucked blacks over historically through the usage of slave ships importing blacks, legal slaves, inhuman treatment this type of action is a common trend among the white intellectuals of the time it literally used to be thought that blacks had to be taught to be slaves because apprerently they can't think on there own 2 hind legs.

And you have the fucking fucking gall to say blacks they shouldn't be pissed at white people for what they did well nigger If iran gets colonized and you get labeled as snow apes for 200 years straight and then you decide to have a violent out burst you ain't getting my sympathy.

I mean seriously the dehumanizing treatment during apartied is well known blacks who would pardon for equal rights would be stripped beaten and humiliated in front of white guards the average black family would be poor as fuck I think not only do blacks have the right to kick out white people they should have fucking done it a long fucking time ago just having them there is just a stain on your country. That's just my view of it anyways.

2 The reason the prison stats are so high is because black neighbourhoods get policed more hence this leads to more arrests within black neighbourhoods which leads to more officers in these neighbourhoods it literally is a vicious cycle.

3RD This map is incredibly fucking inaccurate this is based on richard lynns data and he used literal disabled people from a isolated tribe for a nations IQ stat this fucker has been critiqued ruthlessly. Here is a enviromental alternative here is 3 factors.

View attachment 1227225

When black or mixed-race children are raised in white rather than black homes, their preadolescent test scores rise dramatically. Black adoptees’ scores seem to fall in adolescence, but this is what we would expect if, as seems likely, their social and cultural environment comes to resemble that of other black adolescents and becomes less like that of the average white adolescent. 4 —Even nonverbal IQ scores are sensitive to environmental change. Scores on nonverbal IQ tests have risen dramatically throughout the world since the 1930s.5The average white scored higher on the Stanford-Binet in 1978 than 82 percent of whites who took the test in 1932.6 Such findings reinforce the implications of adoption studies: large environmental changes can have a large impact on test performance. —Black-white differences in academic achievement have also narrowed throughout the twentieth century. The best trend data come from the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), which has been testing seventeen-year-olds since 1971 and has repeated many of the same items year after year. Figure 1-2 shows that the black-white reading gap narrowed from 1.25 standard deviations in 1971 to 0.69 standard deviations in 1996. The math gap fell from 1.33 to 0.89 standard deviations.7 When MinHsiung Huang and Robert Hauser analyzed vocabulary scores for adults born between 1909 and 1969, the black-white gap also narrowed by half. In a country as racially polarized as the United States, no single change taken in isolation could possibly eliminate the entire legacy of slavery and Jim Crow or usher in an era of full racial equality

6TH point. Look at the graph dib shit crimes have decreased have they not ? sure it's more than it was a century ago but most likely it was because there was no way of recording it a century ago and these days there is a lot more self reporting and also the government today is more corrupt in terms of private breaching than 100 years ago.

View attachment 1227234

7th point.

>>The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific

No shit yeah there the poorest populations in the US due to historical circumstances no shit there gonna be the highest ethnic claimants of welfare oh and about 20.8 percent of those black claimants are single mothers I would assume another 10 percent are those under the age of 18 so you would have at max 10 percent of the black adult population claiming welfare.

8TH point puerto rico are about 60 percent white there IQ is about 92 roughly and yet they are just as unemployed as SSA almost so nearly white folks are about as unemployed just about as full class blacks it would appear it's not a race thing or an IQ thing it's a socio economic thing.

9TH Ancient Egyptians were a diverse race some were as white as greeks some were as black as your typical Somali saying blacks are being we wuz kangz for taking credit for egeytpian inventions are stupid as most of the population in that culture had signficant amounts of dna from either side.

??I'm genuinely surprised niggernats don't try to claim all the stuff Ethiopians have done too tbh, they're the only exception and that's largely due to the fact that they're heavily mixed with Caucasoid DNA and even have Caucasoid skulls/face shape. They're not considered the same as you're typical subhuman ooga booga bantu monkey nigger nor do they really consider themselves as such either. When they're not trying to push muh "we wuz all from Africa n sheeit mayne" theory (created by the Jews btw) so as to try and claim that allegedly being the first people to speak somehow means you invented speech, notice how most "black" inventions nigg[er]nats try to claim as their own are actually Egyptian and Arab or just from a handful of modern black migrants to White countries that already won the IQ genetic re-combo lottery:>>

Nigga your race is literally connected to Jews genetically the genetic distance between an iranan and a jew is very little especially to an italian as well the Sephardi jews are most closest to ethnic Italians although they are a diverse diaspora. Don't act like your anti your literally connected to the jews genetically at least the Sephardi.

Also JFL arabs have an average IQ of 87 if were being generous Oh wow bro 5 point difference apparently equates to winning the IQ lottery.

Also JFL the first aspects of maths was discovered in Africa so much for dumb subhuman who can't invent anything also I went over this ancient egeypt was a mixed race so in before you try and claim mu-h no it was arab or berber no it wasn't there were significant amounts Nubians living in Egypt it's just as much Berber as it is east African who are blacks technically.

>>More than 35,000 years ago, Egyptians scripted textbooks about math that included division and multiplication of fractions and geometric formulas to calculate the area and volume of shapes (3). Distances and angles were calculated, algebraic equations were solved and mathematically based predictions were made of the size of floods of the Nile. The ancient Egyptians considered a circle to have 360 degrees and estimated Π at 3.16 (3).>>

all that and...

I still don't care.

didn't bother reading a single goddamn word tbh tbh

because...

They're still just niggers .​

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
all that and...

I still don't care.

didn't bother reading a single goddamn word tbh tbh

because...

They're still just niggers .​

You write essays but you can't read essays ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17610, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 5802 and 3 others

View attachment 1227225

View attachment 1227234

7th point.

Essay writing competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, reptiles and chaddyboi66
Essay writing competition

I read on the daily off course i'm gonna write essays too bad most jobs don't want that they want you to be phone savy which i'm not

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
You write essays but you can't read essays ?
yes.

well, not when they're about something I don't give a shit about no.

In this case,

niggers.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and n0rthface
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, LastHopeForNorman, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
yes.
View attachment 1227319

well, not when they're about something I don't give a shit about no.

In this case,

niggers.

Then why make a thread on it if you give no shit this is an insane cope reply physically it it's for the memes you should have kept it at at max 100 letter that's pushing it.

Then why make a thread on it if you give no shit this is an insane cope reply physically it it's for the memes you should have kept it at at max 100 letter that's pushing it.

idk cuz iss funy wen I mayk niggers mad n sheeit I gessez

idk cuz iss funy wen I mayk niggers mad n sheeit I gessez

I don't think any black will probably read this there either working or doing what ever niggas do normal people don't use this forum it's usually for mentally ill ppl ffs the fact reddit is considered woke by internet standards says a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Beetlejuice and Looks234
I don't think any black will probably read this there either working or doing what ever niggas do normal people don't use this forum it's usually for mentally ill ppl ffs the fact reddit is considered woke by internet standards says a lot
I already triggered a few niggers on this thread though, and my main purpose was actually just to talk about the SA situation but then I just got a little carried away.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and n0rthface
I already triggered a few niggers on this thread though, and my main purpose was actually just to talk about the SA situation but then I just got a little carried away.

I mean I think there latinos anyways the situation is a bit over blown it's true there are a lot of issues however it is not racially based in actual hate agaist white people i've read up on a lot of the context behind this.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
He forgot to put this one in
View attachment 1228857
Keep crying for the closest being's to
NOAH's

Noah wasnt real he was a mythical chracter and the whole flood story is a myth although a small regional flood did occur in sumeria but they would have been ethnic sumerians and middle eastern based peoples.

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Noah wasnt real he was a mythical chracter and the whole flood story is a myth although a small regional flood did occur in sumeria but they would have been ethnic sumerians and middle eastern based peoples.
Keep coping

D.Gray Man | 画像 - Noah Family || ノアの一族 - Wattpad

Last edited:
  • Love it
Love to see it ngl

Unfortunately these negros are too retarded to actually benefit their society

I think time I step in

• JFL
B
Love to see it ngl

I think time I step in
Love to see it ngl

I think time I step in
To be fair they lack any real education and the whites were not running it any better. Reading comprehension has gotten better under black rule than it has under white rule

• +1
Cum skins getting mogged to death in South Africa

nigger nigger chicken dinner

curry

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and datboijj
ooga booga monkey monkey

me ame ape

me fling shit at tourists

ooh ooh hoo

jungle monkey nihhger nigger

new thread broyo nigger

• +1
ded thred

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 5802 and datboijj
why are you like this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 5802, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
according to the one drop rule, even 1% of non-white blood makes you nonwhite, so you're just a mutt abomination. Basically like a brahmin trying to talk down to a dalit just because he has less non-white blood in him. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

@reptiles @waqui98 these riots had a lot of Indian vs black fighting, I remember a few Indians got killed.

• Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66
@reptiles @waqui98 these riots had a lot of Indian vs black fighting, I remember a few Indians got killed.
Northface faggot, why the fuck do you think i care about other curries, especially if most them are going to be hindus:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Non-whites dont care about blood as much as religion or cultural difference. Tell me when you find a muslim among them, and more importantly a muslim from the region in south asia where im from, or i dont care.

Northface faggot, why the fuck do you think i care about other curries, especially if most them are going to be hindus:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Non-whites dont care about blood as much as religion or cultural difference. Tell me when you find a muslim among them, and more importantly a muslim from the region in south asia where im from, or i dont care.
Keep seethi inbred smelly street shitter :ROFLMAO:

bruh holy shit congrats ur unbanned

• Love it
Keep seeing inbred smelly street shitter :ROFLMAO:
Tfw when i probably wealth and status mog you to death you silly low class methhead. Keep assuming shit dummy :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Tfw when i probably wealth and status mog you to death you silly low class methhead. Keep assuming shit dummy :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.
doubt it :ROFLMAO: ur still a Indian incel, no wealthy can change that.

well, maybe if you buy a really expensive gun and kill yourself with it :ROFLMAO:

Muslims Indians are notorious for being inbred BTW :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

doubt it :ROFLMAO: ur still a Indian incel, no wealthy can change that.

well, maybe if you buy a really expensive gun and kill yourself with it :ROFLMAO:

Muslims Indians are notorious for being inbred BTW :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jfl thats why i said blood really doesnt matter to non-whites when it comes to religious or cultural differences. You being a limey brit are use to a certain subset of PAKI muslims who are known for being inbred. Im not even from pakistan and my own ethnoreligious group is not known for being inbred. Keep. Assuming. Meth. Head.