Niggers have always fascinated me

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
I have always kind of seen them as like the noble savage. I love how everything they do is antithesis to the values of contemporary society: rationality, self-control, lawfulness, etc. It's ironic how much bleeding-heart white libs cry for these people when they would jump them and rape them for no good reason. Prison is like a retirement home for them, they don't give a fuck about pouring their lives down the drain. It's this that interests me the most, how extremely nihilistic they can be.

I like to watch a lot of rekt and gore videos, a lot of worldstar, and I've learned a lot about life in the hood through it. It reminds me of GTA but IRL. None of these guys give a fuck about destroying their bodies shooting drugs in their veins, resisting arrest from armed pigs, selling drugs, beating their white foids, jumping people, putting people in check. It's like they don't have any concern for the consequences of their actions. As someone who suffers from a great deal of self-consciousness, this is something that I find estimable.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, MikeMew'sBitch, Warlow and 3 others
High T low inhib

Niggers are indeed worthy of admiration

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, rand anon, GetShrekt and 2 others
OP is uncle Tom

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Deprived
Only the scumbag niggas are like that

Funniest thread of the day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, moggingmachine, GetShrekt and 1 other person
High T low inhib

Niggers are indeed worthy of admiration
Go up to a black person in the hood and call him a high T low inhib nigger worthy of admiration, no balls u won't

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and rand anon
niggers are dark triad low inhib beasts

it's hard out here for a noble savage: drinking, smoking, and fighting all day weighs heavy on a BBC's brain

I'm black and act nothing like this (most of the time) OP also I'm high T

Aren’t you 16 hahahaha
yes why is my age humorous?

also why ask if I'm 16 if it openly states in my profile why do u need someone to confirm how to read words to u?

They are fascinating. As a high inhib, anxiety ridden, cortisol spiked bitch i have to admit i admire such mental strength when a nigger can be thrown into the pit (prison or hood) and not break mentally but thrive. I get diarrhea and cold sweat just by thinking of having to do public speaking while these bold tough niggers can just pull their pants down and take a shit in front of everyone while not giving a single fuck. Imagine throwing some high inhib incel into the prison environment where hes surrounded with psychopathic killed and rapists. He would legit break down and start crying, calling for mommy.
These resilient, bold niggers are made of steel. They can take anything you throw at them, a bullet, prison, living in the poor hood where everyone wants to kill/rob you and not even think about quitting.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt