Niko selfie Tinder experiment

D

Deleted member 26212

Bronze
I'm a former-lurker who was intrigued by the smilepill.

I decided to make a Niko profile but with the kind of aspie pics I used for my own profile.

I started off with these two:
Niko4

Niko

Later I changed the second pic for this one because he looked unapproachable:
Niko2
even though it's an NT pic so not the point of my experiment.

After 24 hours, he got 20 likes (now a few hours later he's on 25). I swiped right on most of the girls that liked him and they're 90% low-tier Beckys and fat femcels, not even worth posting them.

What I figured out is a guy that is able to get 1,000+ likes from good looking girls does worse than me when he uses the same shit autist pics. This makes much more sense now because I knew that my IRL experiences with foids approaching me and asking me out didn't match my Tinder experience. It made me feel really depressed for a long time.
The first time I tried Tinder with just a close-up selfie of my face and another garbage pic where you couldn't see my face, I got 35 likes in the first 24 hours, the second time I got 25.

Basically I want to know how I can take good pictures of myself. I don't get anywhere with shit selfies and I have no friends so no one to take pics of me. I tried with a tripod but it honestly felt really gay and retarded.

Image 2023 02 05 015635997

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 21863 and 10 others
@Deepmaxer

smile pill is killing people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Mewton, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
smile pill is killing people
I don't think my experiment proves the smilepill, just that the vast majority of men can't get away with selfies. "Muh Chad can just take out his phone and take a pic".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
he’s not high psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
he’s not high psl
lol psl autism is irrelevant, he gets almost Gigachad-tier results with good pictures so to girls he's very attractive, which is really the only thing that matters.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
lol psl autism is irrelevant, he gets almost Gigachad-tier results with good pictures so to girls he's very attractive, which is really the only thing that matters.
his smile is good which is an indicator of health and proper development. Smile masks a lot of his flaws and makes him look a lot better than he is

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 17872
his smile is good which is an indicator of health and proper development. Smile masks a lot of his flaws and makes him look a lot better than he is
What other person that isn't model-tier gets those results?

What other person that isn't model-tier gets those results?
IIRC arvid had better results. I don’t consider him model tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and rand anon
IIRC arvid had better results. I don’t consider him model tier
He also didn't do very good with selfies and other autist pics. I might try him next actually. If anyone could link that thread i'd appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
He also didn't do very good with selfies and other autist pics. I might try him next actually. If anyone could link that thread i'd appreciate it.
NT pics matter but niko is “frauding” with smiling. I doubt your smile is good enough for that. At the end of the day it all ties down to the blackpill and how good foids view your genes

NT pics matter but niko is “frauding” with smiling. I doubt your smile is good enough for that. At the end of the day it all ties down to the blackpill and how good foids view your genes
My IRL experiences over the years have been very good. Foids approaching me, asking me out, asking about me on social media etc. But I went on Tinder and I mostly got shit matches and unresponsive whores. I think I can do better with good pics. I'll try to run an arvid experiment next.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 21700 and rand anon
Yep, he has great results with NT pics, but it goes without saying that even with NT pics most can't recreate his results cause he has a great pheno and smile

Basically I want to know how I can take good pictures of myself. I don't get anywhere with shit selfies and I have no friends so no one to take pics of me. I tried with a tripod but it honestly felt really gay and retarded.
You can't, unless u maybe hire someone

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 26212
Yeah most guys are still behind and don't realize that picture quality is like 25% of online SMV. I've been making threads on that.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Hero of the Imperium, Jigen and 5 others
I honestly don't know how a soi looking faggot like him is getting anything tbh

Why are you surprised? Most of women on Tinder and irl are ugly af
Nah, when I first make an account I see Stacys that you don't really see IRL very often. But obviously I don't match with them.

He was a smile frauding recessed dog all along

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 17872 and Mewton
I’ve made experiments conclusively proving the importance of NT pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 26212
did you post them here?
No- but I basically proved aspie pics with very high PSL lose to NT pics lower PSL in a face off using my own morpsh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 26212
@Niklaus Mikaelson :feelsgiga:

No- but I basically proved aspie pics with very high PSL lose to NT pics lower PSL in a face off using my own morpsh
Thanks, that's lifefuel for me. I was devastated by my results and knew that wasn't my potential. How do you take NT pics when you're a friendless incel?
I have a tripod I can use but it feels autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Solar
Thanks, that's lifefuel for me. I was devastated by my results and knew that wasn't my potential. How do you take NT pics when you're a friendless incel?
I have a tripod I can use but it feels autistic.
Tripod is probably the best option

If not you could try hiring a pro photographer for a few hours

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 26212
Tripod is probably the best option

If not you could try hiring a pro photographer for a few hours
yeah but do I like take it out onto a field or something? Dress up in my house, grab a drink and pretend i'm at a house party? feels weird.
And then I feel hiring a photographer looks cringe too.
What do you do for yours?

yeah but do I like take it out onto a field or something? Dress up in my house, grab a drink and pretend i'm at a house party? feels weird.
And then I feel hiring a photographer looks cringe too.
What do you do for yours?
Muh it feels weird or cringe

Dude I just told you the solution and you dismissed it as being weird/cringge

Sometimes we have to do weird/cringe shit to ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ROTTING, tinderhacker and 4 others
I see Stacys that you don't really see IRL very often
make-up does a lot tbh
if you examine the faces of people you'll notice 90% are ugly/low mid
gender doesn't matter
subhumanity is everywhere

there is a fallacy in your results though
the amount of matches you get doesn't mean shit , cuz women do not swipe with the same intention that men do
every women we right swipe on, we wanna fuck , if she's too ugly , we left swipe

but women don't swipe like that , they have 3 criteria they follow
1.Is he hot enough that I wanna fuck him ?
2.I would never fuck him , but he seems cool/funny/intriguing to hang out with
3.He's too ugly/creepy/wierdo/dangerous(guys who put crazy shit in their bios,take pics with guns/dead animals) to even swipe right on

that's the reason you can't fuck all your matches , but a girl could fuck all her matches if she wanted to,cuz every man who swiped on her wants to fuck her

that's why if you're ugly , taking "muh better quality pics" , "activity/NT pics" , well dressed/vacation pics" won't do shit,cuz you only ascend from option 3 to option 2 , aka you start getting matches/more matches , but the girls who match with you just see you as a friend

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and FrameMogger
the amount of matches you get doesn't mean shit , cuz women do not swipe with the same intention that men do
every women we right swipe on, we wanna fuck , if she's too ugly , we left swipe

3.He's too ugly/creepy/wierdo/dangerous(guys who put crazy shit in their bios,take pics with guns/dead animals) to even swipe right on

that's the reason you can't fuck all your matches , but a girl could fuck all her matches if she wanted to,cuz every man who swiped on her wants to fuck her

that's why if you're ugly , taking "muh better quality pics" , "activity/NT pics" , well dressed/vacation pics" won't do shit,cuz you only ascend from option 3 to option 2 , aka you start getting matches/more matches , but the girls who match with you just see you as a friend
I met 4 girls off hinge in the last 7 days so yes it converted to more dates

no girl wants to just "hang out" with guys from Tinder unless she's looking for a free dinner lol, she has IRL friends for that. Unless you imply you're rich in your profile it doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, ROTTING and Deleted member 23554
no girl wants to just "hang out" with guys from Tinder unless she's looking for a free dinner lol, she has IRL friends for that. Unless you imply you're rich in your profile it doesn't matter.
Ive never been to dinner with a girl from tinder- that seems like a rather odd thing to do

first date is always drinks in the evening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212
Muh it feels weird or cringe

Dude I just told you the solution and you dismissed it as being weird/cringge

Sometimes we have to do weird/cringe shit to ascend
i've seen some woman's tiktok she showed how shes going to fancy restaurants alone and taking pictures of herself with a tripod. Low inhib mogger
I tried with a tripod but it honestly felt really gay and retarded.
Its over for high inhibcels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Hero of the Imperium, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
i've seen a woman tiktok she showed how shes going to fancy restaurants alone and taking pictures of herself with a tripod. If she can do that anyone can.

Its over for high inhibcels
Honestly some people here would sooner spend20k on extremely risky highly invasive surgery than just go to a nice bar/restuarant and ask a stranger/friend to take a pic of them smiling holding a glass of wine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ROTTING, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
Honestly some people here would sooner spend20k on extremely risky highly invasive surgery than just go to a nice bar/restuarant and ask a stranger/friend to take a pic of them smiling holding a glass of wine
the irony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ROTTING, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
JFL at people calling Niko a 'smilefrauding, recessed dog'.

He has giga high appeal and mogs all of you to the dumpster behind Wendy's and back.

Great harmony, smile and pheno goes a long, LONG way.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: nofap, Hero of the Imperium, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person

He has giga high appeal and mogs all of you to the dumpster behind Wendy's and back.

I didnt say that. His harmony isn’t crazy either, ur just saying random words. Smile and pheno is what he has. Smile is a great indicator of health

no girl wants to just "hang out" with guys from Tinder unless she's looking for a free dinner lol, she has IRL friends for that
suppose a girl moves into a new city , and she's into rock climbing , but doesn't know good spots/getting gear etc
she could match with a guy who has rock climbing in his profile , even if she isn't sexually attracted to him(but not a sub5 either) , just to help her for that
or a model could match with a guy who has professional photographer in his profile , to get free photos
or a girl could match with a guy with an interesting job , or a funny guy who will keep sending her jokes and memes to pass the time
it could be any number of reason for a girl to find you match worthy, but not fuck worthy
the point is - women love to get entertained , they love it more than sex
which is why like I said , you can't fuck every one of your matches
first date is always drinks in the evening
did you sleep with all of them though ?
how do you know they aren't in it for the free drinks ?
I met 4 girls off hinge in the last 7 days so yes it converted to more dates
how many did you fuck ? dates mean shit , girls go out with their guy friends for drinks all the time

Last edited:
suppose a girl moves into a new city , and she's into rock climbing , but doesn't know good spots/getting gear etc
she could match with a guy who has rock climbing in his profile , even if she isn't sexually attracted to him , just to help her for that
or a model could match with a guy who has professional photographer in his profile , to get free photos
it could be any number of reason for a girl to find you match worthy, but not fuck worthy
which is why like I said , you can't fuck every one of your matches

did you sleep with all of them though ?
how do you know they aren't in it for the free drinks ?

how many did you fuck ? dates mean shit
I do rounds with the girls- i normally offer to buy the first tho becasue its polite `+ taking initiative

Ive slept with about 70% of girls ive met off tinder/hinge in total I think

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and makeme183

There's a reason he smiles in all his tinder pics bro

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Ive slept with about 70% of girls ive met off tinder/hinge in total I think
exactly my point , even the girls who came out on the date didn't all sleep with you (70% is great though)
which means not all of them found you sexually attractive , but thought you would be a cool guy to hang out with
but when you compare the total number of girls you slept with to the total number of your matches , you will understand what I'm saying

exactly my point , even the girls who came out on the date didn't all sleep with you (70% is great though)
which means not all of them found you sexually attractive , but thought you would be a cool guy to hang out with
but when you compare the total number of girls you slept with to the total number of your matches , you will understand what I'm saying
a lot of the time when a girl likes you it's just a situation of "this guy isn't ugly and I swiped left on the last 10 guys" even if she doesn't want to meet up with you at all. No woman is going to go and fuck her 100+ matches obviously. Men are just hornier and can't get sex whenever they want so they go for whatever they can.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
I get what you mean but imo sometimes you just dony really vibe with a girl irl- and even a chad will have a relatively low conversion rate of actual matches:slays

no one slays all the girls they match with or even a high % of the girls they match- the conversion from matches to dates is always gonna be fairly low

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
a lot of the time when a girl likes you it's just a situation of "this guy isn't ugly and I swiped left on the last 10 guys" even if she doesn't want to meet up with you at all.
that's exactly what I'm saying, matches mean shit
so just making your profile better as an ugly guy won't get you laid more
No woman is going to go and fuck her 100+ matches obviously. Men are just hornier and can't get sex whenever they want so they go for whatever they can.
they won't , but they can
cuz we only swipe on girls we wanna fuck , we don't care if they are rich , funny , NT etc

talk about ur stories of getting approached OP

He descends hard when he is not smiling wtf
Someone come up with a new Psl theory on this hurry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212
that's exactly what I'm saying, matches mean shit
so just making your profile better as an ugly guy won't get you laid more

they won't , but they can
cuz we only swipe on girls we wanna fuck , we don't care if they are rich , funny , NT etc
well yeah but with each match your chances of getting pussy become better.
I have a friend who betabuxxed like 5 different women with dinners and barely got a kiss from one of them and then like a year into his Tinder journey a cute teen foid asked him for his address in the first few messages and went over to have sex.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and makeme183