Niko69 Vs Nicholas Galitzine

Who mogs

• Total voters
Yeah, let's take it over DM, also it's 4:30 here so I might try to get a few hours of sleep and then we can plan out when we do it
Sounds good. I'm actually ready to go to bed right now as well as it's late here. Sure, just DM me when you are awake than so we can set things up with time or I can DM you when I wake up. Whatever suits you. Thanks btw. :)

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Does it even matter. Youre both getting the same 1000 + likes a day on tinder

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Leo69 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Does it even matter. Youre both getting the same 1000 + likes a day on tinder
I don't think any mog battles really matter, but it's still entertaining and good to know wether the comparison is a compliment or a roast

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Blackgymmax and Leo69
I don't think any mog battles really matter, but it's still entertaining and good to know wether the comparison is a compliment or a roast
Bruh you that get a lot of tinder matches I have a lot too problably you have better girls, Like I fuck 2 or 3 girls on the weekend, I feel empty as fuck but in the same time dating is over for me girls are too fucking whore bruh I fuck girls I fell empty and libido strike again I fuck another girl and fell empty Idk life sucks, sleeping with alot of woman i can`t trust no girl.

• So Sad
I choose polish chadlite

U mog
He looks like a gay bottom

• Love it
You need ifra implants that under eye area is brutal

• Hmm...
  • +1
get a better hairstyle

• So Sad
u are average twink with 0 t

Ok greycel
and narcy af
you got mad at the fact
gosha tier dimorphism

id take you down and change your face i have 30kg on you and 3 gold medals in russian sambo junior championships

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
and narcy af
you got mad at the fact
gosha tier dimorphism

id take you down and change your face i have 30kg on you and 3 gold medals in russian sambo junior championships
youre the biggest narcy here ATM greycel faggot coming out of the blue starting beef with literally everybody

its so amusing how hypocritical true and blue real narcies are, they always come swinging. cowardly little faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Bruh you took his worst photos

Im not even trying to be mean because I like you and you're a good looking bloke, but you guys don't even compare

I dont think this website realizes exactly how good looking some of these celebs are. They truly outshine everyone in their presence and look like a different species. Niko you're a good lookin bloke and no doubt get ton of bitches, but this dude is on a different level. Again no offence

Also mog battles are gay.

youre the biggest narcy here ATM greycel faggot coming out of the blue starting beef with literally everybody

its so amusing how hypocritical true and blue real narcies are, they always come swinging. cowardly little faggot
keep crying for me you obsessed with me you ugly dork yeat fan

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
keep crying for me you obsessed with me you ugly dork yeat fan
shit npc copied and pasted insults

keep barking like an absolute abused dog i mog you to shit you fatass goober

shit npc copied and pasted insults

keep barking like an absolute abused dog i mog you to shit you fatass goober
keep replying
not a single word, but your still 24 year old ugly as shit virgin

• +1
keep replying
not a single word, but your still 24 year old ugly as shit virgin
you can keep repeating yourself like a broken record maybe you could find some originality because i know for a fact im not even close to ugly so youre just hitting a missed target you barking little aggressive high cortisol chihuahua

you also reply in literal seconds waiting for the noti to pop up holy fuck @ you wanna be cringe forum bully

• +1
you can keep repeating yourself like a broken record maybe you could find some originality because i know for a fact im not even close to ugly so youre just hitting a missed target you barking little aggressive high cortisol chihuahua

you also reply in literal seconds waiting for the noti to pop up holy fuck @ you wanna be cringe forum bully
another essay i didnt read
ugly fuck , why your so stressed?

• +1
and narcy af
you got mad at the fact
gosha tier dimorphism

We got a badass over here

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
and narcy af
you got mad at the fact
gosha tier dimorphism

attention whore

suck my cock you ethnic will never get dasha taran dont dream she repulsed by you
it's a profile picture you aspie

Let me try this

suck my cock you ethnic will never get gay slavic man boyfriend dont dream he repulsed by you

• +1
another essay i didnt read
ugly fuck , why your so stressed?
im actually chill as fuck just pointing out the reality cringe wanna be forum bully

nobody handsome does this shit, youre clearly a projecting little pussy and you should definitely commit suicide

Niko kind of looks like Orb but different colouring tbh, very unique striking pheno.

• Woah
it's a profile picture you aspie

Let me try this

View attachment 1924630
suck my cock you ethnic will never get gay slavic man boyfriend dont dream he repulsed by you
im not into males, your not funny. shut up npc and do an otoplasty or something for your dumbo ears

• +1
im actually chill as fuck just pointing out the reality cringe wanna be forum bully

nobody handsome does this shit, youre clearly a projecting little pussy and you should definitely commit suicide
ur ugly a sshit bro 24 y/o khhv

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger, HarrierDuBois and Erik-Jón
im not into males, your not funny. shut up npc and do an otoplasty or something for your dumbo ears
Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice

@TRUE_CEL @tyronelite

yeah this is thompsonz' alt, I sent a face pic in a group he was in

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar and Niklaus Mikaelson
ur ugly a sshit bro 24 y/o khhv
ive been fucking jb pussy since 15 but nice try and again get some originality other than "ur ugly ur ugly ur ugly ur ugly"

i get far too much validation to ever believe that or care about ur retarded opinion

@TRUE_CEL @tyronelite

im not an alt, and you are tryin to snitch on a wrong guy
low t behavior as fuck dude, go and put a femboy dress on

• +1
ive been fucking jb pussy since 15 but nice try and again get some originality other than "ur ugly ur ugly ur ugly ur ugly"

i get far too much validation to ever believe that or care about ur retarded opinion
ur ugly as shit virgin , we all know it dylan boy

• +1

@TRUE_CEL @tyronelite

Then it’s confirmed. @StormlitAqua you know what to do bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 19157
  • +1
  • +1
im not an alt, and you are tryin to snitch on a wrong guy
low t behavior as fuck dude, go and put a femboy dress on
the nigga literally exposes himself as he types

• +1
not rent free, ur just 24y/o khhv bro
im just not actually, and you can continue to believe in ur little fantasy land but ive literally already posted pics of me with girls on here

abused dog

im just not actually, and you can continue to believe in ur little fantasy land but ive literally already posted pics of me with girls on here

abused dog
ugly as shit boy keep writing essays for me i dont read them

the nigga literally exposes himself as he types
Seems like it, He's literally just barking at me because I said that I don't miss Thompsonz in a thread probably

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 19157 and LooksOrDeath
Seems like it, He's literally just barking at me because I said that I don't miss Thompsonz in a thread probably
what a fucking sperg holy hell

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Niklaus Mikaelson