Niko69 Vs Nicholas Galitzine

Who mogs

• Total voters
Seems like it, He's literally just barking at me because I said that I don't miss Thompsonz in a thread probably
not for that case and im not thompson
ur just narcy here trying to get people praise but your just a twink and im a man

Seems like it, He's literally just barking at me because I said that I don't miss Thompsonz in a thread probably
Why can’t you take the truth lmao your not chad or even chadlite lol

Aging will take you swiftly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
ugly as shit boy keep writing essays for me i dont read them
2/4ths of my face mogs your entire family lineage you retarded little spaz

suck on my BWC you manlet loser

what a fucking sperg holy hell
This guy is weird as hell, he used to act wholesome and friendly, then he became depressed and kept banning himself for some reason, now he's picking fights with users in rating section

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Thompdaughter.
comedy, you were nicer when you was friends with masaka
did you take some drugs in your netherlands or went into full incel schizo rage lately?

This guy is weird as hell, he used to act wholesome and friendly, then he became depressed and kept banning himself for some reason, now he's picking fights with users in rating section
dude im bored and stfu, u protect ur niko boi by sucking his full cock

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
indeed weird as fuck

was always chill as fuck to him and he was always chill now he tries to come act like some little forum bully. i could always tell he was a weird unhinged schitzo though

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and LooksOrDeath
comedy, you were nicer when you was friends with masaka
did you take some drugs in your netherlands or went into full incel schizo rage lately?
Shit I was gonna meet up with him but forgot. And yes I’ve taken drugs a few months ago.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 23239
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
indeed weird as fuck

was always chill as fuck to him and he was always chill now he tries to come act like some little forum bully. i could always tell he was a weird unhinged schitzo though
u shit on my nigga @StrangerDanger i dont think two seconds whose side i chose
and you are truly comically pathetic
u rant at my low effort two word insults with an essays, thank you im bored and you entertain me tho

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
dude im bored and stfu, u protect ur niko boi by sucking his full cock
and you do the exact same to strangerdanger even after he shits on you schitzo little retard

commit suicide you freak, youve always been weird as fuck and borderline low iq and insentient as fuck. you also used to praise me like erik jon "holy fuck what a good looking guy fucclife"

then out of nowhere im rent free in both ur heads. two little schitzoids, 3 that is including stranger danger and you have the powerpuff girl squad of non NT hateful autists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Erik-Jón and Niklaus Mikaelson
and you do the exact same to strangerdanger even after he shits on you schitzo little retard

commit suicide you freak, youve always been weird as fuck and borderline low iq and insentient as fuck. you also used to praise me like erik jon "holy fuck what a good looking guy fucclife"

then out of nowhere im rent free in both ur heads. two little schitzoids, 3 that is including stranger danger and you have the powerpuff girl squad of non NT hateful autists
bro too much words, keep it simple

• +1
u shit on my nigga @StrangerDanger i dont think two seconds whose side i chose
and you are truly comically pathetic
u rant at my low effort two word insults with an essays, thank you im bored and you entertain me tho
Did your mom pack grayons in your lunchbox once again or why are you acting like an abused dog? If you want to bark at people do it in off-topic instead of ruining my thread with your room temperature IQ

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 19157
Did your mom pack grayons in your lunchbox once again or why are you acting like an abused dog? If you want to bark at people do it in off-topic instead of ruining my thread with your room temperature IQ
im smarter than you , fuckin normie cuck. you go to uni and followe these normie steps, i already have 350k in my bank
and jfl at you being funny, i take you down and change your face. shut up
your thread is worthless, but you will have more chances to make more threads to get praise from incels who dont know shit and never been outside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Erik-Jón and Niklaus Mikaelson

MOD - Smilepilled niko-pheno workaholiccel​

imagine being such a narcy dork to even claim pheno being about you
fuckin retard

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Dude stfu

• +1

MOD - Smilepilled niko-pheno workaholiccel​

imagine being such a narcy dork to even claim pheno being about you
fuckin retard
It’s hilarious

He actually had a horrible phenotype also

• JFL
@StrangerDanger is cool don't associate him with whatever this makachov thing is

• JFL
@StrangerDanger is cool don't associate him with whatever this makachov thing is
He’s not a bully, @StrangerDanger is the victim in all of this he never did anything wrong, he just keeps taking strays from @fucclife And his whine fests

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
he's cooler than erik jon and thompsonz sure but still a maggot who spergs at me over everything and constantly negs me

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
sorry but anyone voting for oyu is beyond belief retarded

• So Sad
Popcorn GIF by WWE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Your side profile is more masc than I thought it would be

• Love it
You mog him unfrauded

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Pakicel
This is all pointless and immature at the end of the day.
Some people are living their prime lifes in the highest quality lifestyle by it i mean millionnaire+ monthly while we have to emulate it post prime. No matter how good looking i become its too late or will be. No matter how rich i become it’s too late or will be.
Lifestyle of very rich parented chads that are young depress me beyond belief

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pakicel and Niklaus Mikaelson
Some people are living their prime lifes in the highest quality lifestyle by it i mean millionnaire+ monthly while we have to emulate it post prime. No matter how good looking i become its too late or will be. No matter how rich i become it’s too late or will be.
Lifestyle of very rich parented chads that are young depress me beyond belief
A lot of people have it far far worse than many of the below avg people on this forum. Dudes like Curry Suicide are fairly common and they even have it worse as they may be living in poverty.

Chances are though, even if you were to switch places with those very rich chads, you would still be miserable. Your unhappiness is 100% mindset thing.

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
Your side profile is more masc than I thought it would be
Honestly, it is a great side. Though a bit frauded as it is not 90 degrees.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Pakicel