Ninja-maxing

Solstice
Anybody here also into learning karate or kung fu moves and learning how to do cool moves with swords or shurikens? This has always been something that I’ve loved. Also, I love the different belt ranks with the colors. A black belt gives me instant dopamine, also the awesome clothing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and St. Wristcel
Wanted to when I was 12 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Lolcel

OP

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Nautica, Deleted member 5145 and 8 others
yes thats based

no one will fuck with you if you're a ninja.

who would win in a fight? brad pitt vs Brad who knows karate

simple shit, if you aren't kung fu maxing in 2020 its over

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and 000
op larping after the age of 10, incel trait

Just be a cyborg-ninja theory.

watch kung fu panda tbh and just follow the moves. instant black belt EZ PZ

Just go do MMA or jiu jitsu, even better if you can find street fighting or practical fighting lessons, tho be aware of LARPer coaches.

Been doing martial arts for 12 years now. The ninja shit you see may look cool, but it is practically useless, you will get your knees broken if you try to do a tornado kick on the street JFL.

Real world fighting is quick and dirty, nothing flashy.

If you want to do cool ninja shit then do taekwondo for the cool tornado/spinning kicks, but you don't do a lot with your hands compared to other martial arts.

If you want to do flips/jumps and other gymnastics moves that look like fighting moves, do tricking, but in a fighting scenario its useless unless you want to give a cool show to your opponent.

I have done karate, taekwondo, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, muay thai, wrestling, sambo, krav maga, boxing, tricking and MMA. Recommend everything except karate.

For practical real life purposes do: MMA, brazilian jiu-jitsu, krav maga, boxing, muay thai or sambo
For flashy/cool looking moves do: Taekwondo, tricking

Realistically, if you have experience in any of the aformetioned martial arts, you will have a HUGE advantage on the street vs an untrained opponent, but it still all comes down to luck, weapons, buddies who don't want to 1v1 or slips/dirty tricks.

Good luck, but don't expect to see results fast, fighting is a skill you need to put time and effort in to become good at.

As for weapons/belts:
I havent found any worthwhile places that train you how to use old school weapons or anything like that, the ones who do focus on the traditional aspect which is boring af and doesn't look cool.
The belts in karate are purely formal, ofc it depends on the school, but its mostly a sign of how well you can larp karate moves for an exam.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 000
i had the black belt in club penguin tbh which i am still proud of

• JFL
Reactions: 000