No Bloodwork

BrokecellFrmNorth

BrokecellFrmNorth

Sophomore 15y m
Joined
Jun 24, 2026
Posts
76
Reputation
32
Hey yall, asking for the thoughts of you guys. I already have everything but currently I am wondering if I should get blookwork or not. I am a fat ass (not really) and also lazy (true) and I dont want to go through the effort of spending money for bloods as the doctor is mean. And for anyone wondering I am going on really basic tiktok shit like hgh,ai,erda, nothing crazy like I see other people do on here, but those are the main three. So is this retarded and also give me ideas for places or websites to get bloods. (Sorry for bad grammar I am very tired)
 
IF your going on those compounds u def need bloodwork especially if u running a AI and erda
 
Might go to goodlabs.com but currently waiting to see other peoples opinions if they arent hating.
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
0
Views
18
cortesas
C
K
Replies
10
Views
60
Astrix
Astrix
Vcguy977
Replies
0
Views
9
Vcguy977
Vcguy977
djl1649
Replies
4
Views
53
djl1649
djl1649
PirateKingLuffy
Replies
0
Views
20
PirateKingLuffy
PirateKingLuffy

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top