(no gay answers pls)What else do u suggest for staying young as long as possible?

D

Deleted member 14918

Silver
like tretinoin, finasteride, no drugs/stimulants, regular exercise, leanness/no bulking, no sun, multivitamin and collagen tablets, avoiding minox and excessive skincare products, no roids, diet in check...

what else? i am stressed af, dont sleep much and after i put minox i notice folds next day :lul:

future bimax will also improve skin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Lmao, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Have sex, drink babies blood, sell your soul to Satan.

plastic surgery..............................................and million other pseudo crap

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
after i put minox i notice folds next day :lul:
i just have a lot of pimples after it, but don't take minox tbh I only take 1 mg fin a day now and it's more than enough to restore and now keep hairline (y)

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
good bones in the face, especially lower third
tret
fin
botox when you need it

and sunscreen I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
sleeping no later than 12 pm , intermittent fasting . nad boosters later in life. Probably trt later in life.

That should address being healthier.

Microneedling, peptides, tretinoin , lasers and more drastic procedures like face lift when you start to sag. This is for skin aging.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Preoximerianas and Elvisandreaa
lots of sleep

lots of sun

avoid grains and starches and drink raw milk and meat

This thread has been made 100 times, tried using the search function?
Anyway:

Tier 1:
spf 50+ suncream
tretinoin
growth hormone
sleep
diet

Tier 2:
vitamin c serum
collagen power & glycine
aspirin
nmn
resveratrol
moisturizer

Tier3:
red light therapy
silk pillow case
hyarluronic acid

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Baldingman1998
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, Carpediem, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
This thread has been made 100 times, tried using the search function?
Anyway:

Tier 1:
spf 50+ suncream
tretinoin
growth hormone
sleep
diet

Tier 2:
vitamin c serum
collagen power & glycine
aspirin
nmn
resveratrol
moisturizer

Tier3:
red light therapy
silk pillow case
hyarluronic acid
I'm coping with collagen powder, expensive and I'm not sure if it works, also tastes like shit :Comfy:

I'm coping with collagen powder, expensive and I'm not sure if it works, also tastes like shit :Comfy:
just eat gelatin not that overpriced shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, TrestIsBest and khvirgin
sun gives you life. It only ages u if you have shit diet and lifestyle
Sun is the worst thing for our body not only skin but every single cell iin your body

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin, TrestIsBest, Prettyboy and 2 others
Lots of sex

sleeping no later than 12 pm
You really think this makes a difference? Isnt the amount of sleeping hours the only important thing?

No sun will hyper age you. Regular sunlight exposure is needed for optimum sleep because it's the main way your circadian rhythm is regulated. There's not enough Lux in, indoor lighting to do that and your brain pays attention to intensity and color of the sun light everyday to determine what time of day it is.

Sun aging your skin is buying into sunscreen propaganda. The studies are all done in high UV areas like Australia, and sunlight only ages the average persons skin. The average person is extremely unhealthy.

Regular exercise is a bit vague, you should be getting exercise every day.

Derma Role once every other month for your face at least if not more of your body as well. Make sure you get the right needle lengths for different areas of the face to stimulate stem cells. If you are concerned about rolling then get the DRMA stamp pen, but it's overhyped and won't make much of a difference because the needles are small compared to diameter of the roller so the angles aren't that bad.

Your sleep schedule should be the same as the sun, wakeup at sunset because that's what your circadian rythm will be trying to default to, for optimal sleep.

Regular Meditation for lowering stress which ages you.

Make sure you are working out your core muscles, because those are involved in posture which effects breathing and circulation which effects the aging of every part of your body.

Donate blood every few years. Possible once a week for a month or two. There are toxins and chemicals that build up in the blood that age you significantly that you can't get rid of any other way than blood letting (cutting yourself open) or donating blood. Donating blood is better because they won't let you bleed to death and only take a very specific amount of blood. Also you're more likely to scar yourself and need more equipment if you're trying to drain your own blood.

Fasting is obviously important for anti aging, you can do a web search to find out all about that. But longer fasts will fuck you up, fuck up your metabolism and you'll loose a lot of muscle mass based on every one who's done it and recorded their stats. So only do partial day fasts, such as not eating before noon.

Resveratrol, Metaphormine, NR 250mg (Nad+ Booster), PQQ20mg, Cycloastragenol (Astralogus), NMN, Pterostilbene, effitelum, Hydrogen Therapy (Hydrogen Peroxide micro-dosing), Infared Sauna, Rapamycin, and Ibuprofin all have evidence they may slow aging so they are worth looking into if you want.

Multivitamin will actually hyper age you and fuck you up in most cases. If you get too much of any vitamin it will damage you. Not just that it's better to get your nutrition through food because there are tons of micronutrients that we don't yet understand their effects and there's all kinds of synergistic effects that we don't understand of all the micronutrients in whole food. The micronutrients we've classified and understand are a small subset of what's out there. So for example, you probably know that anti-oxidants bind to oxygen molecules and diffuse them before they have a chance to explode in your body and cause damage, but the studies you may not have read show that if you have too much of one kind, such as if you take multi-vitamins they will bind to each other and explode and cause damage in your body.

Which is why it's safer to not supplement and eat whole foods, and eat a variety of colors of vegetables, as well as eat a variety of meats to include organ meats. But it's best to read at least one book on nutrition to understand this area because it's massively important for health and anti-aging.

For sleep, having a light that slowly turns on in the morning and is set to turn red at sunset is better for your circadian rythm which will improve your sleep. So Hue Smart light for example. Also, unless you live in the middle of no where it's safer to always use white noise, or the sound of rain every time you sleep. This is because noises can be loud enough to disrupt the quality of your sleep without waking you up, so random noises from neighbors, cars, etc. can all effect the quality of your sleep.

Another thing about sleep is mewing. Mewing is not likely while you sleep unless all the other elements of your health are in check, because if you have a stuffed up nose mewing is harder and less likely. But mewing while you sleep is important because if you don't do it, your mouth dries out and become more thirsty and have to wake up and take a piss and drink water multiple times often, which disturbs continuity of your sleep.

Temperature is important for your sleep. Don't believe the bullshit online about 68 degrees or whatever, ever one's biology is different, experiment with different temperatures, pajamas etc. But know that if your blankets are not tucked in, there's a risk that they will come off partially while you sleep so you have temperature variation while you sleep which can effect your sleep quality. One way to remedy this is to sleep in a sleeping bag or tuck in your blankets. Also try experimenting with sleeping on the floor, it may improve the quality of your sleep, it did for me. As well as experimenting with removing supplements to see how they effect your sleep, with and without a pillow etc. Keeping a sleep journal for a few months to experiment and optimize sleep further is a good idea.

And for sleep make sure your room is fully blacked out. Getting 10 mins sunlight when you wake up, such as a quick jog or run will massively improve your sleep.

Make sure you money max as well. Anti aging tech will get better, and there's a good chance it will be reversible in a few decades, but reversal treatments will be very expensive. This is because it will be a bunch of different treatments that all target different areas and organs of the body. If you're poor, you just age and die while I reverse my aging and ascend. lol. But seriously, make sure you can afford the treatments, you won't regret it when you're smashing your best friends great granddaughter or whatever.

Anyways, that's pretty much all I can think of right now, but do read books on sleep, nutrition, anti-aging etc. because these are deep subjects.

Oh, and sorry for the stream of consciousness but I just remember, consistent meal times and exercises times will also improve your circadian rhythm, thus improving your sleep quality. Sleep is really a key component because it heals, and basically de-ages every part of your body.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado, ElySioNs, Deleted member 14918 and 2 others
what else? i am stressed af, dont sleep much and after i put minox i notice folds next day :lul:
Fix this ^^^, being a paranoid nocebo-cel will stress you out, age you and make you look like shit.

I agree you need some sun but I do know white roofers here in Florida that aren't that old that have aged their skin like crazy being in that sun for hours at a time.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Redpill:

A lot of it is already predetermined in your genetics.

You really think this makes a difference? Isnt the amount of sleeping hours the only important thing?

supposedly yes, bad sleeping patterns can contribute to faster aging. A crucial ezcyme NAD+ is regulated with a good circadian rhythm. Haven't delved into it properly though.

I agree you need some sun but I do know white roofers here in Florida that aren't that old that have aged their skin like crazy being in that sun for hours at a time.
I think it's like eating or working out, there's an optimally effective dose and too much or too little is unhealthy.

Having a job outside is really bad over time, especially if you drink, smoke, have poor sleep, etc. Just like exercise will be worse if you aren't getting the proper recovery and too much exercise is bad for you, no matter how good your recovery.

My hypothesis is that listening to your body and your cravings helps you get the optimal results in many areas of health, for example listening to how much you crave sunlight and when you feel satisfied to go back inside. Which is why mindfullness meditation and mind body connection are important.

Also, when you look at the UV index, Florida is not a good place to live unless you have very dark skin, which needs heavier sunlight for basic health functions. Lmao at all the white and light skin people in Florida. Location is also very important, and your skin type only evolved for a particular location/humidity/etc. If you are in the wrong place, such as dark skinned person up north or light skin person down south you will have to spend more or less time outdoors for optimum health. For example, if you are a dark skinned person up north, a roofing or landscaping job is probably great for your health, as far as the sun goes. But either way there's a minimum amount of time (maybe 30mins a day when the Sun is at it's lower point) you need outside even if it's a high UV area, no matter where you live for basic health, circadian rhythm, and other health benefits of the Sun.

march_map_new.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
like tretinoin, finasteride, no drugs/stimulants, regular exercise, leanness/no bulking, no sun, multivitamin and collagen tablets, avoiding minox and excessive skincare products, no roids, diet in check...

future bimax will also improve skin
I think you mean stay "looking" young? You can't stay young forever that's possible. But you can stay looking young by wearing sunscreen every day, and not doing drugs.

I think it's like eating or working out, there's an optimally effective dose and too much or too little is unhealthy.

Having a job outside is really bad over time, especially if you drink, smoke, have poor sleep, etc. Just like exercise will be worse if you aren't getting the proper recovery and too much exercise is bad for you, no matter how good your recovery.

My hypothesis is that listening to your body and your cravings helps you get the optimal results in many areas of health, for example listening to how much you crave sunlight and when you feel satisfied to go back inside. Which is why mindfullness meditation and mind body connection are important.

Also, when you look at the UV index, Florida is not a good place to live unless you have very dark skin, which needs heavier sunlight for basic health functions. Lmao at all the white and light skin people in Florida. Location is also very important, and your skin type only evolved for a particular location/humidity/etc. If you are in the wrong place, such as dark skinned person up north or light skin person down south you will have to spend more or less time outdoors for optimum health. For example, if you are a dark skinned person up north, a roofing or landscaping job is probably great for your health, as far as the sun goes. But either way there's a minimum amount of time (maybe 30mins a day when the Sun is at it's lower point) you need outside even if it's a high UV area, no matter where you live for basic health, circadian rhythm, and other health benefits of the Sun.

march_map_new.jpg

Yep in the winter time I think if you are above like South Carolina you can hardly even get vitamin D produced by the sun those months.