Anyone on anti aging supplements?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I plan on taking this anti aging stack:

Either NMN or nicotinamide riboside. Dont know which to chose yet.
Resveratrol
Berberine
Not sure on Metformin, since its not a good combination for bodybuilding.

Anyone on the same stack, or has some tips for me?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, randomvanish and xefo
I just bought:

* NAD+ supplement, basically NR (nicotinamide riboside). imo NMN moggs, but expensive so I chose NR. I did in the past Niacin for NAD boosting, but the red flushes I got were giga brutals for long time, so I stopped. Pr
omising reults just came in on NMNH. I hope it will be in the future produced. It has popential to be better and cheaper than bot NMN and NR.

* reseveratrol. I alreayd us daily for some time

* Berbine and Metformin, I dunno about. I dont'use.

* I will also now buy. Hyalronic acid supplement.

I use at this moment already, also:
* astanxthin/betab cartone (not anti aging, but for skin tone not being pale as fuck for I avoid sun a bit)
* K2 + D3 combo vitaime. For bone maxxing
* zinc/Saw Palmetto
* ocassionally vish oil suppllment, but I prefer to just eat fish regularly.
* i forget often, but glycine I aim to take before sleep. ideally having done a workout in the evening.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 15827, Lars and 3 others
- Metformin (anti-diabetes, a must for me)
- Resveratrol (weak AI, antioxidant)
- EGCg (antioxidant)
- C60 fulerene (antioxidant)
- DMAE (anti-wrinkles)
- DHEA (steroid, androgen precursor)
- 7-keto-DHEA (anticortisol)
- adrenosterone (steroid, androgen)
- Retin-A (skinmax)
- carotenoids: beta-carotene, asaxanthin, lycopene

Gonna try:
- copper peptide
- melatonan 2
- T3
And ultimately, when I find the source:
- nerve growth factor

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 5180, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 3 others
- EGCg (antioxidant)
- DMAE (anti-wrinkles)
- Retin-A (skinmax)

Gonna try:
- copper peptide
- melatonan 2
- T3
- nerve growth factor
how is c60 for you

- EGCg (antioxidant)
- DMAE (anti-wrinkles)
- Retin-A (skinmax)

Gonna try:
- copper peptide
- melatonan 2
- T3
- nerve growth factor
Dont you think its risky to consume so many antioxidants? I heard its not good to combine things like beta carotene and astacanthin or resveratrol.

how is c60 for you

Nothing changed. We'll see in 10 years if I aged slower. The rats fed with C60 were immune to poisoning with CCl4, but I'm not gonna check that.

Dont you think its risky to consume so many antioxidants? I heard its not good to combine things like beta carotene and astacanthin or resveratrol.

Sauce? What's wrong with mixing antioxidants?

Different carotenoids have different colors. I take deep red lycopene (not carotenoid tbh), red beta-carotene and yellow asaxanthin,
because I want to be orange. I also noticed that some genuine suntan (brown) is needed to look good. On carotenoids alone you still look pale assfuck. Maybe that could be emulated with melatonan 2.

seems great to me. post results if u can.

Nothing changed. We'll see in 10 years if I aged slower. The rats fed with C60 were immune to poisoning with CCl4, but I'm not gonna check that.

Different carotenoids have different colors. I take deep red lycopene (not carotenoid tbh), red beta-carotene and yellow asaxanthin,
because I want to be orange. I also noticed that some genuine suntan (brown) is needed to look good. On carotenoids alone you still look pale assfuck. Maybe that could be emulated with melatonan 2.

I take all 3 of those too. Hopefully I don't die.

I just bought:

* NAD+ supplement, basically NR (nicotinamide riboside). imo NMN moggs, but expensive so I chose NR. I did in the past Niacin for NAD boosting, but the red flushes I got were giga brutals for long time, so I stopped. Pr
omising reults just came in on NMNH. I hope it will be in the future produced. It has popential to be better and cheaper than bot NMN and NR.

* reseveratrol. I alreayd us daily for some time

* Berbine and Metformin, I dunno about. I dont'use.

* I will also now buy. Hyalronic acid supplement.

I use at this moment already, also:
* astanxthin/betab cartone (not anti aging, but for skin tone not being pale as fuck for I avoid sun a bit)
* K2 + D3 combo vitaime. For bone maxxing
* zinc/Saw Palmetto
* ocassionally vish oil suppllment, but I prefer to just eat fish regularly.
* i forget often, but glycine I aim to take before sleep. ideally having done a workout in the evening.
Apparently taking NMN directly isn't as good because it can't enter the cell, and needs to convert to NR to enter the cell, so taking NR is more efficient.
NAD

NAM is less expensive but not nearly as good as NR, and might inhibit sirtuins.

NR seems to be crazy marked up prices unless you want to buy from dodgy sources that are probably just selling you cellulose powder.

Apparently taking NMN directly isn't as good because it can't enter the cell, and needs to convert to NR to enter the cell, so taking NR is more efficient.
View attachment 1135442

NAM is less expensive but not nearly as good as NR, and might inhibit sirtuins.

NR seems to be crazy marked up prices unless you want to buy from dodgy sources that are probably just selling you cellulose powder.
It's all (except Niacin) quit expensive.
Muh NAD+ booster.€60/month. or €720 per year.
Not cheap. but fro health/anti-agng maxxing I pay it up

afaik NMN doesn't do much until you're oldcel(35+ or more) but some testimonies have claimed otherwise. metformin is probably good wish I could get it tbhtbh :Comfy:

how is c60 for you
c60 might be interesting but I'm not convinced by any mainstream products they'd probably just give cancer tbh. will need more studies and a clean product. don't get fooled by the derminator granny she's selling garbage

afaik NMN doesn't do much until you're oldcel(35+ or more) but some testimonies have claimed otherwise. metformin is probably good wish I could get it tbhtbh :Comfy:
anti aging "guru" Sinclair.
I know,
is on NMN and resvatrol

Cope list, your fat pads, sagging facial muscles, and hairline are the only things to note that makes people look giga oldcel. Maybe spf 50+ sunscreen for every waking minute that you are alive, if you still have glowing JB skin.

Plenty of roided up jersey shore flamingo's still look 30-40 even though theyre youthmaxxing with research chemicals up the ass JFL

Facial exercises, having oily skin (genetics) and constant forward maxilla force are the only things that you should be doing to anti age. theres a theory that growing up in high altitude climates ages you the best, since gravity pulls on you at a lower rate over time, and something having to do with thin air and your DNA becoming slower.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Deleted member 9670, theanonymousone and 2 others
LOL gravity. even if that were true, you'd need to be 100's km from the surface to see a difference. gravity only causes sagging because the collagen has left the building.. so in the ISS you'd still look old af.

IMO high dose antioxidants, low carb diet and intermittent stress will keep you looking young. maybe facelift. but nothing beats working from the inside..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and xefo
- EGCg (antioxidant)
- DMAE (anti-wrinkles)
- Retin-A (skinmax)

Gonna try:
- copper peptide
- melatonan 2
- T3
- nerve growth factor
mt2 for anti aging tho?

why not adding botox?

you need to research bro. there's no need taking 10 different things when most of the have the same exact effects on the body..

like guys who take 2g+ of vitamin C a day.. LOL. your body uses 100mg and sends the other 1900mg into the ... toilet

the best antioxidant in the world (clove), multivitamin, the best legal testosterone booster (fenugreek seeds).. that's about it for anti-age using current tech

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, noodlelover, tyronelite and 2 others
Yep.

Wdym? Eat botox or inject at home?

DMAE serves similar purpose.

They don't have the same effect. They work through different routes.
explain why mt2 is anti aging

and ye inject botox from a doc

They don't have the same effect. They work through different routes.

What is an antioxidant? Well, it reduces things - like free radicals. It does this by taking their electrons.

You're right that they don't all have the same effect. Some have stronger reduction potential than others. So take the best one (cough clove cough) and save yourself hundreds of dollars a month. Or keep spending money on more stuff that isn't necessary hmmm.

"The defence rests, your honour." :yes:

Is it legit? How much I have to take?

Yes it mimics estrogen to the body endocrine. It freaks out and makes more androgens in response, very safe and natural. After I started my gf was kinda afraid when we had sex 😂

I take about 50g soaked seeds per day. But you could have 20g dry seeds each day, it probably works just as well. Soaking takes 3 hours so the seeds will probably soften up OK inside your intestine during transit.

Only do it if you like feeling horny and masterbating 3 times daily to take the edge off 😛

Cope list, your fat pads, sagging facial muscles, and hairline are the only things to note that makes people look giga oldcel. Maybe spf 50+ sunscreen for every waking minute that you are alive, if you still have glowing JB skin.

Plenty of roided up jersey shore flamingo's still look 30-40 even though theyre youthmaxxing with research chemicals up the ass JFL

Facial exercises, having oily skin (genetics) and constant forward maxilla force are the only things that you should be doing to anti age. theres a theory that growing up in high altitude climates ages you the best, since gravity pulls on you at a lower rate over time, and something having to do with thin air and your DNA becoming slower.
exactly

bolivian oldcel indians have that typical look - super aged skin due sun exposurr but barely this super deep folds through sagging fat pads and gravity

exactly

bolivian oldcel indians have that typical look - super aged skin due sun exposurr but barely this super deep folds through sagging fat pads and gravity
Holy shit i was so autistic when i wrote that post i forgot how much emphasis i put in elevation theory :feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: homo_faber
exactly

can you show example ?

can you show example ?

just take a look at the nsl folds

80 year old indio male from bolivia
never used skin products. exposed to extrem sun conditions his whole life
old-indian-man-in-tarabuco-sucre-bolivia-picture-id120398235

average 40-50 year old white woman. spends 100 eur per month on skin products including retin a. avoids the sun

Filler-Facelift-13550-yo-Caucasian-Female-Front-beforeandafter-5xVolumaCheeks-1xVollureSmileLines-1xKysseLips.jpg

both look old but in different ways.

the indio has no collagen, the white woman got fucked by sagging skinpads

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and tyronelite
I plan on taking this anti aging stack:

Either NMN or nicotinamide riboside. Dont know which to chose yet.
Resveratrol
Berberine
Not sure on Metformin, since its not a good combination for bodybuilding.

Anyone on the same stack, or has some tips for me?

Don't waste your money on NMN or NR. I know first hand Niacinamide and standard light you up Niacin give you the same results if you take 500 mg daily. They have done a marketing ploy trying to convince people otherwise. You get the same NAD+ increase.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
the white chick got collagen problems too. i bet her elasticity is bad, even though the wrinkles aren't as bad obv

btw don't take collagen orally it's useless. apply amino acids directly to the face and keep it under a mask for absorption

you need to research bro. there's no need taking 10 different things when most of the have the same exact effects on the body..

like guys who take 2g+ of vitamin C a day.. LOL. your body uses 100mg and sends the other 1900mg into the ... toilet

the best antioxidant in the world (clove), multivitamin, the best legal testosterone booster (fenugreek seeds).. that's about it for anti-age using current tech

I have always wondered about the vitamin C stuff. A lot of people take a bunch but I think I read unlike other primates we recycle the stuff and that is why we don't need crazy amounts like them.

it's not recycled per se. it reaches peak blood at something like 4 hours. so maybe take 50mg morning / noon / night.

leave the 2000mg bolus for when you wana impress people with your bright urine haha

BTW > fat pad falling off cheekbones = connective tissue problem = collagen problem

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Yes it mimics estrogen to the body endocrine. It freaks out and makes more androgens in response, very safe and natural. After I started my gf was kinda afraid when we had sex 😂

I take about 50g soaked seeds per day. But you could have 20g dry seeds each day, it probably works just as well. Soaking takes 3 hours so the seeds will probably soften up OK inside your intestine during transit.

Only do it if you like feeling horny and masterbating 3 times daily to take the edge off 😛
I bought it right away, when i will be horny?
20210615 155613

• +1
Reactions: ugly-but-optimistic
Dr. Raypeat wrote some very interesting things about aging
http://raypeat.com/articles/ Control+ F "aging" you will find some interesting articles.

I think being in a low stress euphoric state constantly is more important than anly supplements.

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
Bruh ain’t nobody time taking all these supplements lol

thanks, and interesting.
I didn't kow this about resvatrol yet.
This info, may need to cut it out again, to take this stuff. Since he says it's hurting muh muscle gains.

I was taking it, due to this info:
" numerous studies have demonstrated that resveratrol possesses a very high antioxidant potential. Resveratrol also exhibit antitumor activity, and is considered a potential candidate for prevention and treatment of several types of cancer. Indeed, resveratrol anticancer properties have been confirmed by many in vitro and in vivo studies, which shows that resveratrol is able to inhibit all carcinogenesis stages (e.g., initiation, promotion and progression). Even more, other bioactive effects, namely as anti-inflammatory, anticarcinogenic, cardioprotective, vasorelaxant, phytoestrogenic and neuroprotective have also been reported. "

thanks, and interesting.
I didn't kow this about resvatrol yet.
This info, may need to cut it out again, to take this stuff. Since he says it's hurting muh muscle gains.

I was taking it, due to this info:
" numerous studies have demonstrated that resveratrol possesses a very high antioxidant potential. Resveratrol also exhibit antitumor activity, and is considered a potential candidate for prevention and treatment of several types of cancer. Indeed, resveratrol anticancer properties have been confirmed by many in vitro and in vivo studies, which shows that resveratrol is able to inhibit all carcinogenesis stages (e.g., initiation, promotion and progression). Even more, other bioactive effects, namely as anti-inflammatory, anticarcinogenic, cardioprotective, vasorelaxant, phytoestrogenic and neuroprotective have also been reported. "
also this studies on animals said, resvatrol good for muscle maxxing.

Not decisive

In the context of mechanical unloading, RSV has also been shown to preserve bone and muscle mass.

mice. Resveratrol appears to have modest therapeutic benefits for improving muscle mass after disuse in aging.

leanpill.
both exercise training and resveratrol feeding have strong effects on weight loss,

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover

Anti-oxidants are worthless if a diet is oxidative (ie moderate-high in carbs and PUFAs). The aggressive marketing of anti-oxidants is something of a scam since it doesn't account for this. Most people would get far more mileage out of removing oxidative stress from their diets rather than taking anti-oxidants, which by the way aren't shown to be anywhere near as effective in human studies as they are in a chemistry experiment.

I bought it right away, when i will be horny?
View attachment 1180008

That was fast! You should feel something within maybe 2 or 3 days.

Start with 20g dry please. If it's not enough, we could make the dose incrementally larger until you see results.

There's many factors that affect androgen levels so you need to find your own dose level..

That was fast! You should feel something within maybe 2 or 3 days.

Start with 20g dry please. If it's not enough, we could make the dose incrementally larger until you see results.

There's many factors that affect androgen levels so you need to find your own dose level..
I'll PM you tomorrow, I am very tired right now. Stay loyal to the forum mate (y)

Alright :) take it easy

it's not recycled per se. it reaches peak blood at something like 4 hours. so maybe take 50mg morning / noon / night.

leave the 2000mg bolus for when you wana impress people with your bright urine haha

BTW > fat pad falling off cheekbones = connective tissue problem = collagen problem
No. It is more due to elastin degradation than collagen degradation. Collagen is not the only critically important protein in the extracellular matrix.

is it ok to take all 3? brb ordering now
also isnt Metformin dangerous for non diabetics or is it just a way to aid in fat oxidation?

is it ok to take all 3? brb ordering now
also isnt Metformin dangerous for non diabetics or is it just a way to aid in fat oxidation?

Metformin is healthy long term, that means taking it is better than not taking, like vitamins.

You can take as many carotenoids as you wish, depending on the shade you wanna be.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and oldcelloser
Prolonged dry fasting is the best anti aging supplement, and its free too.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh

Currently clove maxing . We shall see

- EGCg (antioxidant)
- DMAE (anti-wrinkles)
- Retin-A (skinmax)

Gonna try:
- copper peptide
- melatonan 2
- T3
- nerve growth factor
watch out with beta carotene tbh it cucks thyroid, worse thyroid function = worse sleep

• Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser