No girl is ever going to want you with a downswung maxailla

baldgeeza

baldgeeza

bluepill supremacist
if your downswung, its over... completly. genetically we are all supposed to be forwardly grown so downswing signifies a poor health indicator which is unnatractive also being downswung obliterates your jaw from side and front as it lengthens ur mid face. i challenge any of you to show me an attarctive male with downswung face

fuck soft maxxing you should 100% focus on improving maxilla there are methods like towel pulling, towel clenching, chewing with your incisors puts pressure on ur maxilla aswell, thumbpulling and pallet expansion

my go to protocal would be chew gum w incisors, mewing worlds thumbpulling techniques and other relaxation techniques and then towel pulling

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Lautrec, Deleted member 21796 and 11 others
Why do all The New GrAYcels have Chico AVIs ?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Squirreljak, HighClassMaxing and 5 others
if your downswung, its over... completly. genetically we are all supposed to be forwardly grown so downswing signifies a poor health indicator which is unnatractive also being downswung obliterates your jaw from side and front as it lengthens ur mid face. i challenge any of you to show me an attarctive male with downswung face

fuck soft maxxing you should 100% focus on improving maxilla there are methods like towel pulling, towel clenching, chewing with your incisors puts pressure on ur maxilla aswell, thumbpulling and pallet expansion
all of the mentioned methods at the bottom are cope sadly :'(

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Squirreljak, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Why do all The New GrAYcels have Chico AVIs ?
They're all of Chicos alts, he's on here after balding and spends his time shit talking other PSL gods.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: materialistic, danny phantom, Acne Victim and 5 others
chiko= overrated and chink looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, It'snotover, poopoohead and 3 others
all of the mentioned methods at the bottom are cope sadly :'(
fml everything on this site is cope to you guys, chewing with incisors and pallet expansion wont work unless you do other stuff alongside it tho like thumpulling (mweing world)

They're all of Chicos alts, he's on here after balding and spends his time shit talking other PSL gods.
The Norwood Reaper Brutalized His Scalp JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: Graham
9386a02bfbf1b34c959233b534bfa3ce35dc4180d5d4e760ac953a9b0a985e18 1 2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
lucky blue is HTN at best facts not even attractive one bit @mrriceguy is better looking

Last edited:
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
fml everything on this site is cope to you guys, chewing with incisors and pallet expansion wont work unless you do other stuff alongside it tho like thumpulling (mweing world)
mew says it wont save mtn and below he doesnt even take patients younger than 9 top kek

Comment 1653429415e5krtBA8dNigh74Jul2VZX

As well as I'm not going to want any girl with downswung maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 27544 and baldgeeza
mew says it wont save mtn and below he doesnt even take patients younger than 9 top kek
okay?? you can carry on coping and being subhuman all you want idc + im not even talking about mewing, mewing does not give upswing im talking about shit that WILL give upswing

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
okay?? you can carry on coping and being subhuman all you want idc + im not even talking about mewing, mewing does not give upswing im talking about shit that WILL give upswing
wheres the evidence for these tactics working then

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
wheres the evidence for these tactics working then
evidence? as if im just gonna pull up a 10 10 study from Pubmed backing up my point LOL and everytime there is a photo from someone with upswing everyone just says its genioplasty and head tilt (???) you cant win with the fags onn this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
keep coping op

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 28414 and baldgeeza
keep coping op
for fuck sake you guys legit make me want to kill myself w all the coping accusations, EVERYTHING IS COPE TO YOU ALL + how can you even call something cope without trying it first

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and LooksOrDeath
for fuck sake you guys legit make me want to kill myself w all the coping accusations, EVERYTHING IS COPE TO YOU ALL + how can you even call something cope without trying it first
because what you‘re doing is just mental masturbation

you write about all these techniques without providing any empirical evidence

thats not how it works here, dont talk out of your ass

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 18879 and baldgeeza
Water. Long midface or high gonial angle = giga over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and baldgeeza
This bitch isn’t even downward grown.

Doesn’t have narrow lower third, mid face looks normal for her structure and her chin projects forwards ?
Exactly.

• Love it
is the only way to fix it through surgery maxing, like CCW Bi-max? or is that not how it works?
No you need maxilla impaction but surgeons only do a tiny bit. You can reverse it to a large extent by clenching especially if you're young.

• +1
Reactions: howtoloooksmax?
No you need maxilla impaction but surgeons only do a tiny bit. You can reverse it to a large extent by clenching especially if you're young.
young as in..? how young?

when is too old?

like clenching and mewing 24/7

How does that even work exactly??

when is too old?

like clenching and mewing 24/7
Mewing won't do anything, only prevents more downgrowth. Clenching will reverse it easily if you're prepubescent and even at older age you can get great results.

12903 2021 1804 Fig1 HTML

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, 5'7 zoomer, howtoloooksmax? and 1 other person
How does that even work exactly??
You mean clenching? Remodels your alveola and maxilla, there is a bone resorption centre on the upper posterior maxilla. Alveola gets shortemed as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, 5'7 zoomer and baldgeeza
Mewing won't do anything, only prevents more downgrowth. Clenching will reverse it easily if you're prepubescent and even at older age you can get great results.

View attachment 2157481

thanks, bookmarked

so you heavily clench your teeth all day?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and baldgeeza
thanks, bookmarked

so you heavily clench your teeth all day?
Not all day and i use mouthguard to avoid erosion. It ascended me, it's no joke.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, baldgeeza and Deleted member 15468
Can anyone show an accurate non cope method to measure downward growth?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and baldgeeza
You mean clenching? Remodels your alveola and maxilla, there is a bone resorption centre on the upper posterior maxilla. Alveola gets shortemed as well.
ahhhhh yeah that makes sense, hgh should speed it up theroretically aswell then. lifefuel for downswung cells when they get on cycle

• Hmm...
if your ramus is straight your GA is a good measurement

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Mewton and baldgeeza
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and baldgeeza
stand up straight and take a pic of ur side? eye test is all u need

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

my go to protocal would be chew gum w incisors, mewing worlds thumbpulling techniques and other relaxation techniques and then towel pulling
bad protocol

• +1
Gonial angle? Ideal is like 100-110 right?
opinions vary, i think 90 looks shit on most people, a little bit of downward growth is preferable

so yea 100-115 range probably

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
What is ur tanner stage?
Not too sure but I think it's probably 4 maybe 3 (I naturally have lots of body hair so it's kinda hard to know), I know I'm not done growing at least. When is it too late to change it?

• +1
opinions vary, i think 90 looks shit on most people, a little bit of downward growth is preferable

so yea 100-115 range probably
Yeah 90 is shit nvm edited

Users who are viewing this thread

Back