No girl is ever going to want you with a downswung maxailla

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Not too sure but I think it's probably 4 maybe 3 (I naturally have lots of body hair so it's kinda hard to know), I know I'm not done growing at least. When is it too late to change it?
Yea you can probably get good and fast results.

Yea you can probably get good and fast results.
Ohh, is it possible to completely fix the downgrowth or just help it a bit? I guess tanner stage 5 is where results would end? I'm probably at stage 4 I think

if your ramus is straight your GA is a good measurement
The ramus angle is pretty cope if you want a good marker of downward growth you need to measure the angle between the gonion and frankfurt perpendicular.

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
Ohh, is it possible to completely fix the downgrowth or just help it a bit? I guess tanner stage 5 is where results would end? I'm probably at stage 4 I think
You might be able to reverse like 80% of it before 20 from the cases i seen.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, JCaesar and baldgeeza

Attachments

• IMG_20230418_183401.jpg
    IMG_20230418_183401.jpg
    776 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Gettyimages 1193617000 612x612
oh no its over for us

You might be able to reverse like 80% of it before 20 from the cases i seen.
Thanks dr, don't wanna bother you lol but would bruxism help it or is that just autism? And is there any other way to treat it (besides clenching)?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
opinions vary, i think 90 looks shit on most people, a little bit of downward growth is preferable

so yea 100-115 range probably
Screenshot 20230413 1211462
9b277dfebaaba8823cd15f99406cc1d4
9385083ec76236beb554a4067c46f35d2
Screenshot 20230402 212519

Fed84816c482767ca81f722a70e1d4c7  swedish men dolph lundgren 3
3296842 Screenshot 20230223 2117452

90 is ideal, if it looks bad it's because of ther features. Higher angles make your face look weak and melted.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, 5'7 zoomer, baldgeeza and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 21044
first looks like shit agreed

but for hacker and opry the downward growth isnt a brutal failo at all imo
they r not downward grown theyre maxillas are horizontal they just have bad gonial angle genes

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
first looks like shit agreed

but for hacker and opry the downward growth isnt a brutal failo at all imo
It's because they have other great features, hacker has maxilla and opry has eyes. But they will never create genuine raw sexual attraction like a proprely forward grown masculine chad.

Screenshot 20230411 1746282
Tiktok star vinnie hacker

• JFL
Reactions: Lautrec and 5'7 zoomer
they r not downward grown theyre maxillas are horizontal they just have bad gonial angle genes
their mandibles are somwhat downward grown

• +1
No such thing as bad genes... You said it yourself. You never see animals with downward growth.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and baldgeeza
Could you rate me and give me advice?

You can be mean so long as you provide me with valuable information of which I can make use to improve my appearance.

• +1
Idk how the rest of your face looks, you could still be good looking overall. But the angle is very bad yea.
Do u rate in pm?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Could you rate me and give me advice?

You can be mean so long as you provide me with valuable information of which I can make use to improve my appearance.
lmaooo i was just messing lad, yeah get tan, hit gym, lower bf% (which is good cuz u have gd jaw), ur young so get a fluffy hairstle which covers your forhead JB love that shit, ur eye area is decent aswell

this is off the top of my head

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Also look at how hacker tilts his head up in literally every pic to fraud a better gonial angle jfl. @Hoso @ripcordgod1

Screenshot 20230418 1856272

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 15468 and 1 other person
lmaooo i was just messing lad, yeah get tan, hit gym, lower bf% (which is good cuz u have gd jaw), ur young so get a fluffy hairstle which covers your forhead JB love that shit, ur eye area is decent aswell

this is off the top of my head
Thanks. I am writing down all the valuable information I can find in order to improve my appearance. I will embark on my looksmax journey on May 1st.

• +1
Also look at how hacker tilts his head up in literally every pic to fraud a better gonial angle jfl. @Hoso @ripcordgod1

View attachment 2157520
idk why he always takes these shots from below his jaw, makes his downward growth and NCT look even more brutal

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
idk why he always takes these shots from below his jaw, makes his downward growth and NCT look even more brutal
He would look fucking horrible if he took a pic in frankfurt plane. His gonial angle is like 125 or soemthing, he has to perma tiltfraud, which makes his nct really bad.

• +1
Not all day and i use mouthguard to avoid erosion. It ascended me, it's no joke.
savior, so basically I just keep my teeth biting together with some pressure?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, baldgeeza and Deleted member 21044
savior, so basically I just keep my teeth biting together with some pressure?
Yes but only lightly otherwise you will fuck up your teeth. If you wanna clench hard, use a mouthguard like i do.

• +1
Yes but only lightly otherwise you will fuck up your teeth. If you wanna clench hard, use a mouthguard like i do.
most effective results would be clenching with moderate pressure + mouthguard then? is there a significant difference in the long-term between the two?

luckily i still have a mouthguard laying around

you think itll make a big firrence? im already 23

• +1
  • So Sad
most effective results would be clenching with moderate pressure + mouthguard then? is there a significant difference in the long-term between the two?
Most effective is hard with mouthguard. No long term difference just protect your teeth.

• +1
luckily i still have a mouthguard laying around

you think itll make a big firrence? im already 23
Decrease in gonial angle will be very slow. But you will have masseter hypertrophy within a week amd masseter induced bone apposition on your gonions within half a year, which will make your jaw wider. It's a good looksmax too, works good in older age as well.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, baldgeeza and Deleted member 15468
Decrease in gonial angle will be very slow. But you will have masseter hypertrophy within a week amd masseter induced bone apposition on your gonions within half a year, which will make your jaw wider. It's a good looksmax too, works good in older age as well.
i chewed gum 24/7 every day in puberty, do you think that had an impact on bone development?

• +1
wider jaw alone is worth it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 15468 and baldgeeza
good thread

• Love it
if your downswung, its over... completly. genetically we are all supposed to be forwardly grown so downswing signifies a poor health indicator which is unnatractive also being downswung obliterates your jaw from side and front as it lengthens ur mid face. i challenge any of you to show me an attarctive male with downswung face

fuck soft maxxing you should 100% focus on improving maxilla there are methods like towel pulling, towel clenching, chewing with your incisors puts pressure on ur maxilla aswell, thumbpulling and pallet expansion

my go to protocal would be chew gum w incisors, mewing worlds thumbpulling techniques and other relaxation techniques and then towel pulling
No facepulling for your subhuman basal sphenoid angle.

• +1
Surgery

• +1
Mewing won't do anything, only prevents more downgrowth. Clenching will reverse it easily if you're prepubescent and even at older age you can get great results.

View attachment 2157481

High iq and good content, but i just have two questions:
1)Is clanching still worth it at 17? We all know the lower jaw grow until 20 years but how much depends case by case. I'm a late bloomer.
2) can it worsen tmj/tinnitus? Mastic gave me one of these two for months and i'm scared to get that fucking crack in my ears again. For now i'm coping with normal gum.

• +1
High iq and good content, but i just have two questions:
1)Is clanching still worth it at 17? We all know the lower jaw grow until 20 years but how much depends case by case. I'm a late bloomer.
Yes.
2) can it worsen tmj/tinnitus? Mastic gave me one of these two for months and i'm scared to get that fucking crack in my ears again. For now i'm coping with normal gum.
No. Tmj is a result of calcium or collagen deficiency so eat more dairy and fat meat.

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
Yes.

No. Tmj is a result of calcium or collagen deficiency so eat more dairy and fat meat.
why do u think that? i have tmd but i think it was caused by the braces.

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back