No Girl = No Motivation

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I'm a dogshit student because I don't have the motivation to do schoolwork after being lonely and depressed all day.

Earlier this year I was in a class with a girl I was into and I went from non-participating failure to participating top student.

I paid attention in class, asked questions, the professor said I was one of the top scorers on a test in front of the class.

The concept that men need a female to be motivated in life was proven legit for me that semester. Now I'm at a different school with no oneitis I just rot all day and get dogshit grades. Such a shit life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 616 and 7 others
Do you have irl friends?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
my motivation for studying is for a better or more comfortable future

I don’t make it about girls you can have motivation without being about women

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
1 friend that I see like once a year. So no.
Pretty much the same here. Sorry to hear that. Do you feel like it has to do with your looks or because you are weird/different?

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Pretty much the same here. Sorry to hear that. Do you feel like it has to do with your looks or because you are weird/different?
I'm not good at getting past basic conversation. Can be good friends with someone in class but will never hang out with them outside of class.

I used to never think my looks were an issue for making dude friends, but I'm honestly thinking it might, based on recent experiences.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
  • +1
I used to be top of the class and everyone thought I was a genius. I stopped paying attention in class completely once I was blackpilled and I'm literally bottom of my class. RIP my career.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Truecel14 and SHARK
I used to be top of the class and everyone thought I was a genius. I stopped paying attention in class completely once I was blackpilled and I'm literally bottom of my class. RIP my career.

• +1
I used to be super smart as a little kid in school. As a result I took pride in my intelligence, always paranoid about getting hit in the head or eating lead and becoming dumb and shit.

Now I don't care about my iq, because throughout my life I've learned iq has no effect on quality of life unless you're retarded.

My "dumb" chadlite friend who had an amazing youth is years ahead of me in college credits, while the "smart" me is a failure because I never felt the affection of a female in my youth and my mental health rotted away.

I used to be super smart as a little kid in school. As a result I took pride in my intelligence, always paranoid about getting hit in the head or eating lead and becoming dumb and shit.

Now I don't care about my iq, because throughout my life I've learned iq has no effect on quality of life unless you're retarded.

My "dumb" chadlite friend who had an amazing youth is years ahead of me in college credits, while the "smart" me is a failure because I never felt the affection of a female in my youth and my mental health rotted away.
IQ used to be everything to me. I didn't even care about girls I just cared about being like Nikola Tesla.
idc now I just bonesmash and idgaf if my iq drops.

Behind every great man there is a female bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SHARK
I'm not good at getting past basic conversation. Can be good friends with someone in class but will never hang out with them outside of class.

I used to never think my looks were an issue for making dude friends, but I'm honestly thinking it might, based on recent experiences.
Probably just shy, insecure. So you need more social experience to change that.

Looks play a huge rule in every kind of relationship, including friendship. If you look subhuman or inferior, ppl are not gonna take you as serious, treat you worse etc. You are mostly what you look like to others. That's been my experience. Send me pics via pm if you like, I could tell you more about your specific case then.
IQ used to be everything to me. I didn't even care about girls I just cared about being like Nikola Tesla.
idc now I just bonesmash and idgaf if my iq drops.
> bonesmashing
> IQ

Says it all.

Last edited: