• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, fogdart, GymCelNeckPill and 8 others
Say that too the manlets on .is

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Artemis
no JB appeal = over
Who cares about JBs outside of autists on chadlites.org?

In reality, if she looks good, doesn't matter she is 18 or 58 :feelshehe:
You not gonna marry her anyways :feelshaha:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Skywalker, Deleted member 4946 and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 24055, FootballPlaya69 and 2 others
Damn you look good bro are you natty or cycling? What compounds do you run? Im running 500 mg test
Same, just maintaining tbh. This size seems to be perfect for my smv or a bit leaner so im not growing anymore

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Elvisandreaa, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
Same, just maintaining tbh. This size seems to be perfect for my smv or a bit leaner so im not growing anymore

Sounds good man do you use hcg at all or arimidex? I used to use adex but I haven't used it much lately getting bloodwork soon though.

Sounds good man do you use hcg at all or arimidex? I used to use adex but I haven't used it much lately getting bloodwork soon though.
Blast and cruise no ai needed w my dosing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Yerico7, Deleted member 24055 and 8 others
No, they think im natty no matter how big I get because the rock is natty

Interesting are you crusing at 500 mg btw? For me I cruise for 8 weeks on 250 then go back to 500 mg

Btw have you done any other surgeries besides roids.

Interesting are you crusing at 500 mg btw? For me I cruise for 8 weeks on 250 then go back to 500 mg

Btw have you done any other surgeries besides roids.
Lmfao you can blast 500 for months on end. I just come off completely or cruise 100 mgs or so for a month or 2. 500 mgs is baby food

• +1
Lmfao you can blast 500 for months on end. I just come off completely or cruise 100 mgs or so for a month or 2. 500 mgs is baby food

Yeah that's true what's the highest you've gone on test? I've done 1000mg I felt great gonna go back up to that in a bit when I have the money

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yeah that's true what's the highest you've gone on test? I've done 1000mg I felt great gonna go back up to that in a bit when I have the money
2000mgs for a few weeks

• +1
2000mgs for a few weeks

You must be strong as fuck what's your max sbd? mine is 350 450 600 And how did that feel btw? On that much test?

What's your favorite compound? I loved tren that was my favorite

You must be strong as fuck what's your max sbd? mine is 350 450 600 And how did that feel btw? On that much test?

What's your favorite compound? I loved tren that was my favorite
Back then my max was 315 x 23 bench and my dead was in the 700s. Just felt invincible. Personally i just like test + tren

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 20368
Back then my max was 315 x 23 bench and my dead was in the 700s. Just felt invincible. Personally i just like test + tren
Did you have any tren sides

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23

Awesome bro tren is the best for strength feels amazing man can't wait to run it again soon

How does your bloodwork look on 500 mg. Do you drink alcohol and do you keep your diet clean

Also how much tren did you run? I've done 400mg 600mg

400 tren e

Yeah that's what I've done also. Have you done primo before? How'd you feel on that one?

Also anadrol was one of my favorite compounds

Yeah that's what I've done also. Have you done primo before? How'd you feel on that one?

Also anadrol was one of my favorite compounds
Tren feels amazing. Never done primo. Anadrol never.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 20368
What was your dosage
That cycle wouldve turned me into a monster if i continued. I could feel that i could hit ifbb size on 1200-1500 test with or without 400 tren e

Do you plan on taking tren for life? Or is it just temporary, do you think you can maintain your gains if you hop off?

I'm planning on gym-maxxing completely natty so just asking out of curiosity.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
How does your bloodwork look on 500 mg. Do you drink alcohol and do you keep your diet clean
Roughly perfect and my diet is meh. I usually just eat rice and chicken w some junk occasionally

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Do you plan on taking tren for life? Or is it just temporary, do you think you can maintain your gains if you hop off?

I'm planning on gym-maxxing completely natty so just asking out of curiosity.
I havent taken tren in years. Id only use it if i was trying to get absolutely shredded. You lose tren gains when you come off yeh but you only really use it for a short time period to get a certain look anyways. Else youd just run high test with other lighter compounds on a bulk if youre getting HUGE. but for looksmaxxing 500 test is enough. To look like mattdoesfitness, 1g test

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Roughly perfect and my diet is meh. I usually just eat rice and chicken w some junk occasionally

How long have you been on test? I've been on for 3 years straight but I wanna come off eventually. Not sure if I'll recover but I use hcg throughout

How long have you been on test? I've been on for 3 years straight but I wanna come off eventually. Not sure if I'll recover but I use hcg throughout
Like 5 with a few months off in between. I don't plan on fully coming off until im like 60. Lowest ill do is true TRT

• +1
Like 5 with a few months off in between. I don't plan on fully coming off until im like 60. Lowest ill do is true TRT

Makes sense bro 4 more weeks until I start cycling again I was add in some more injectables like primo and tren

I think the only other thing to worry about is cardiac hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I think the only other thing to worry about is cardiac hypertrophy

No lol. I can get skinny girls and im jackedView attachment 1957322
great physique man, any tips for tindermaxxing?? I'm getting a pretty good amount of matches but far from what I could be getting if I had the best profile possible (and they all live far away ffs). I'm terrible with my first messages too jfl. I was thinking of trying to go a more classy road like Niko but you are doing well without that.

*No famous bodybuilders are incel. There are plenty of lean manlet gymaxxers who are incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
I havent taken tren in years. Id only use it if i was trying to get absolutely shredded. You lose tren gains when you come off yeh but you only really use it for a short time period to get a certain look anyways. Else youd just run high test with other lighter compounds on a bulk if youre getting HUGE. but for looksmaxxing 500 test is enough. To look like mattdoesfitness, 1g test
I see, but long term (i.e. like decades in the future) do you plan on taking roids? Or trt or anything like that?

I ask just because there are probably long term negative health effects if you do it for life, but maybe not anything significant if you just used it a couple of times.

*No famous bodybuilders are incel. There are plenty of lean manlet gymaxxers who are incel
Yeah no. Even when my face was truecel gymcelling let me above truecel

• +1
If you are at least genetically average or even slightly below, gym-maxxing w/ extremely low body fat is the way to success.

Do You run hgh also bro? I'm gonna buy some soon i was using serostim

Yeah no. Even when my face was truecel gymcelling let me above truecel
Do you think people in looksmaxxing community under-rate the importance of muscles?

I see, but long term (i.e. like decades in the future) do you plan on taking roids? Or trt or anything like that?

I ask just because there are probably long term negative health effects if you do it for life, but maybe not anything significant if you just used it a couple of times.
Trt then ill come off.
I only had surgery because i always knew "im ugly asf and im only getting laid because im jacked, so whatll happen id i decide to just deflate?"

• +1
It's underrated but you gotta keep your hair and stay lean

• +1
@Blackgymmax what surgeries did you get?