No legit chad can be incel/not doing well in a populated area, its impossible

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Download 2

Imagine if you looked like this and were atleast 5'11 walking around. It would quickly spread between girls and general people in the area. You would become semi famous within the town you're in even if nobody says it.

Every girl and and their mother would be saying that really handsome tall guy. And even tall guy with big dick/deep voice if they find out

• +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA, Deleted member 8318, JL~ and 9 others
only thing that can ruin a chad is acne tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 245, JL~, Deleted member 8165 and 9 others
He can if he bungles every interaction he has.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, some1h0peless, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
It's entirely possible for chad/chadlite (just look at some of the users here). For gigachad, no. Young dicaprio is gigachad, which is why your example works.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
It's entirely possible for chad/chadlite (just look at some of the users here). For gigachad, no. Young dicaprio is gigachad, which is why your example works.
gigachad doesnt exist

amnesia doesnt do well because he is old and aspie

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
gigachad doesnt exist

amnesia doesnt do well because he is old and aspie
Gigachad does exist. Examples: young dicaprio, gandy, hexum, o'pry, prime chico, prime beiber, drago, dellisola, young pitt, young cruise, young leto, etc.
Keep coping if you think they don't exist.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Gigachad does exist. Examples: young dicaprio, gandy, hexum, o'pry, prime chico, prime beiber, drago, dellisola, young pitt, young cruise, young leto, etc.
gigachad means universal appeal which is factually impossible

stop overrating faggot

gigachad means universal appeal which is factually impossible

stop overrating faggot
Nice made up definition you pulled out of your ass. "Ackschually, you are wrong according to my retarded definition". Ok, but your definition is retarded, not what I am saying jfl. Gigachad is just a tier above chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA, Celexawer and androgenic
Nice made up definition you pulled out of your ass. "Ackschually, you are wrong according to my retarded definition". Ok, but your definition is retarded, not what I am saying jfl. Gigachad is just a tier above chad.
gigachad = 8 psl aka 10/10

which doesnt and cant exist. Why are you so retarded?

Ye, people here are detached from reality tho and think gigachad walks around each corner.

Likely scenario is that gigachad is only in modeling or acting psl 7 is beyond rare to encounter irl.

Keep rating with a retarded scale where a whole section is impossible to be in.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Also you are also wrong here. Gigachad is above 7.2 psl.

• +1
normie scale isnt retarded

Tom Cruise Reaction GIF
That isnt the normie scale fag. That is your own confused retarded scale that you have confused for the normie scale.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
*I said 10/10 are you a blindcel?
Yeah, and no one uses it or defines specific points on it like you do. Keep on using shitty tools to get the job done though. Maybe you should add a 13/10 section where quadrichads are (impossible, of course). What about add negative numbers next?

He can if he bungles every interaction he has.
Cope tbh
As long as chad doesn’t literally shit himself he’ll be fine
Doesn’t even have to open his mouth

Could non famous Meeks be incel with no face tattoos?

Cope tbh
As long as chad doesn’t literally shit himself he’ll be fine
Doesn’t even have to open his mouth
That's retarded.

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
I think there are a lot of people walking around more GL than prime Dicaprio. I don't see girls and their mothers "spreading the word".

We just see Dicaprio as so "incredibly GL" cause of fame & actor halo imo.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, bwrauycnee, Celexawer and 9 others
That's retarded.
lol I'm not even chad and I don't have to try at all, an actual legitimate chad will be fine barring the most extreme of fuck ups (like shitting yourself)
you are grossly overrating yourself I bet.

I think there are a lot of people walking around more GL than prime Dicaprio. I don't see girls and their mothers "spreading the word".

We just see Dicaprio as so "incredibly GL" cause of fame & actor halo imo.
Maybe in scandinavia but where i live i dont see that many that look like him

Maybe in scandinavia but where i live i dont see that many that look like him
I mean even just going on tiktok, you will see 16-20 years old that look better than him. The actor halo is so extremely powerful. Its hard to imagine viewing stars like prime dicaprio, robert pattinson, somerhalder etc as regular people, but while they do look good, they aren't better looking than the top tier guys in different schools, colleges/universities etc.

Now its not as if you see very GL guys just going to the store, or even every day. But they're out there, and they aren't disturbing the very fabric of reality just by existing. They live relatively normal lives but have an easier time attracting women.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Celexawer, Deleted member 8318 and 3 others
I mean even just going on tiktok, you will see 16-20 years old that look better than him. The actor halo is so extremely powerful. Its hard to imagine viewing stars like prime dicaprio, robert pattinson, somerhalder etc as regular people, but while they do look good, they aren't better looking than the top tier guys in different schools, colleges/universities etc.

Now its not as if you see very GL guys just going to the store, or even every day. But they're out there, and they aren't disturbing the very fabric of reality just by existing. They live relatively normal lives but have an easier time attracting women.
Maybe but not Franchico

lol I'm not even chad and I don't have to try at all, an actual legitimate chad will be fine barring the most extreme of fuck ups (like shitting yourself)
you are grossly overrating yourself I bet.
I didn't say a thing about myself. Anyways, I think you might be grossly exaggerating your success.

"I'm not even chad and I don't have to try at all" = Girls have smiled at me a few different times

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 5185

Tiktok is not reality. They edit/filter their videos and use fakeup with that curtains haircut. I'm not a fan of dicaprio but I believe he popularize that hairstyle in the 90's. I highly doubt there are Somerhalders in colleges jfl. I never seen a guy that resembled Somerhalder irl.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 8318, some1h0peless and 2 others
Tiktok is not reality. They edit/filter their videos and use fakeup with that curtains haircut. I'm not a fan of dicaprio but I believe he popularize that hairstyle in the 90's. I highly doubt there are Somerhalders in colleges jfl. I never seen a guy that resembled Somerhalder irl.
Some may do, but I've seen many tiktok-looking guys IRL too. And its not as if pictures of Leo are candid - they are way more tampered with, both via makeup and post processing - both done by professionals.

The point isn't that there are people that look like Somerhalders twin, the point is that there are people who look like him.

I agree, its impossible to fail in a place with is even decently populated and you have chad looks. Girls will talk about you like you're some folk hero lol.

Chad would probs even get laid easily in sparsely populated places like North north Canada or even the Sahara desert..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I didn't say a thing about myself. Anyways, I think you might be grossly exaggerating your success.

"I'm not even chad and I don't have to try at all" = Girls have smiled at me a few different times
p in v is the only thing that counts
you're coping, ridiculously hard, you clearly have no idea how above average men live let alone chads
you'd probably rope if you truly found out

• +1
p in v is the only thing that counts
you're coping, ridiculously hard, you clearly have no idea how above average men live let alone chads
you'd probably rope if you truly found out
I must be "coping hard". And I "clearly have no idea how above average men live". Why? Because I doubt something someone on an internet forum says? Nigga please.

Notch counts for betas: Yes those masturbatory fantasies count!

Lol. Dude, I'm not a sh*t healed teeny bopper. You can cut the bullsh*t.

• JFL
Reactions: some1h0peless, Chadeep and AsGoodAsItGets
Eye area is also so fucking important, halos Leo hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
I must be "coping hard". And I "clearly have no idea how above average men live". Why? Because I doubt something someone on an internet forum says? Nigga please.

Notch counts for betas: Yes those masturbatory fantasies count!

Lol. Dude, I'm not a sh*t healed teeny bopper. You can cut the bullsh*t.
Have you never even watched a tinder experiment or any shit like that? lmfao do you have any gl friends? this is not some fantastical internet story, this is shit you can confirm by talking to ANY gl guy

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, gamma and Be_ConfidentBro
Have you never even watched a tinder experiment or any shit like that? lmfao do you have any gl friends? this is not some fantastical internet story, this is shit you can confirm by talking to ANY gl guy
Imagine trying to argue with GIGACHAD @Jamesothy
James

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, Chadeep, Deleted member 12002 and 3 others
wait is that really him
he should know that what I'm saying is truth then, that's a real pussy wetter
Indeed, a true chad among us
Js2

J
Js

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, gamma and loksr

I thought terrachad = 8 psl aka 10/10
which the guys who created the psl scale agreed doesn't and can't exist?
7 psl = gigachad (Erisken for example) which is a lot of appeal but still not universal
6 psl = chad
5 psl = chadlite
4 psl = normie
3 psl = incel
2 psl = truecel
1 psl = subhuman abomination

• +1
Reactions: LooksPSL, brickbomz14, Celexawer and 2 others
7 psl = gigachad (Erisken for example) which is a lot of appeal but still not universal
6 psl = chad
5 psl = chadlite
4 psl = normie
3 psl = incel
2 psl = truecel
This is the correct scale

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Growth Plate

8 PSL is terrachad (aka no one). 7 PSL is gigachad and 6 PSL is chad tier.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
Reactions: some1h0peless and Be_ConfidentBro
A mid-tier chadlite with only 1 major or minor failo. 6 PSL Chads have no failos but no halos either, usually.
Makes sense. Thanks bro

6 psl = chad
5 psl = chadlite
4 psl = normie
3 psl = incel
2 psl = truecel
If we are to trust this scale, where do you place normies in comparison to incels and below? We hknow for a fact Chad and gigachad has access to most if not all women, and 3psl and down has access to zero women. How accessible are women to normie and chadlite?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I've never really dabbled in Tinder. Though, when I was younger I've had a lot of girls who were really attracted to me get turned off once getting to know me, because I did't know how to act.

But yeah, dude. I've lived in 15 different cities throughout 4 different countries over the past 10 years. I've had all sorts of friends. People are always been coming and going, and so am I. Chad's gotta be adept too. Look at @rambocel for example. He gets all sorts of play on tinder, but none in real life.

You gotta be able to walk the walk. Sitting pretty might get score you some action from drunk beckies once in a while, but Stacys aren't just gonna jump on your dick for just because you're "magnificent" looking. Maybe super slutty ones will, but they'll only be one night stands.

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
If we are to trust this scale, where do you place normies in comparison to incels and below? We hknow for a fact Chad and gigachad has access to most if not all women, and 3psl and down has access to zero women. How accessible are women to normie and chadlite?
Deformed = sex requires extreme amounts of pity from a girl
Trucel = sex requires paid wife
Incel = sex requires marriage
Normie = sex requires relationship/dates
Chadlite = can infrequently get ONS with unintoxicated girls without dates
Chad = can frequently get ONS with unintoxicated girls without dates
Gigachad = access to women whenever he wants

As you go lower in PSL, in order to get sex, you need to increase betabux (with the exception being deformed because these people activate sympathy to such a degree it is possible they will get pity sex). On the other hand, as you go higher PSL, less betabuxxing (in the form of validation/attention too) is required in order to get sex.

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless and Deleted member 5185
Deformed = sex requires extreme amounts of pity from a girl
Trucel = sex requires paid wife
Incel = sex requires marriage
Normie = sex requires relationship/dates
Chadlite = can infrequently get ONS with unintoxicated girls without dates
Chad = can frequently get ONS with unintoxicated girls without dates
Gigachad = access to women whenever he wants

As you go lower in PSL, in order to get sex, you need to increase betabux (with the exception being deformed because these people activate sympathy to such a degree it is possible they will get pity sex). On the other hand, as you go higher PSL, less betabuxxing (in the form of validation/attention too) is required in order to get sex.
NGL this makes a lot of sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
Maybe super slutty ones will, but they'll only be one night stands.
So you haven't learned all women are sluts for chad yet?

You have a long way to go...