No legit chad can be incel/not doing well in a populated area, its impossible

So you haven't learned all women are sluts for chad yet?

You have a long way to go...
It's a lot more complicated than that. Anyone who doesn't understand is merely a spectator, or just not yet very experienced in the matter.

A good excercise for all men (both redpilled and blackpilled) to get their minds right is to mentally add "...for you" at the end of every rejection/denial a woman gives.

"I'm not that kind of girl... for you."

"I don't give bl*wjobs... to you."

"I don't call guys daddy... well, not you."

"I don't do [anything sexual]... for you."

"I don't want to be in a relationship right now... "with you"

"I won't have sex before marriage... with you."

Get the picture?

EVERY woman will do/is into anything for the right man. Who is the right man? Chad? Well, not always. If she's a sl*t, then yes, any chad will do. If not, then the right man is one who gives her tingles and has also made her invest enough of her time, money, and/or hopes into him.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, some1h0peless and gaymidget
EVERY woman will do/is into anything for the right man. Who is the right man? Chad? Well, not always. If she's a sl*t, then yes, any chad will do. If not, then the right man is one who gives her tingles and has also made her invest enough of her time, money, and/or hopes into him.
And who gives her tingles? Subhuman magic the gathering player? No, thats gonna be tall, muscular, 7PSL Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadeep, gaymidget and 1 other person
And who gives her tingles? Subhuman magic the gathering player? No, thats gonna be tall, muscular, 7PSL Chad.
Looks help, but they certainly won't take you all the damn way. I've seen countless Chads get walked all over by women because they didn't have it in them to control the b*tch.

One of the best looking guys I went to high school with actually hung himself because a girl left him. You might think I'm exaggerating about his looks, but people were shocked to the core. Not that he killed himself, we had a couple suicides every year, but because he did it over a girl. Nobody thought a guy who looked like him would ever end their own life over a woman. Dude's little sister was in my class. The day that it happend he was on the phone with a girl begging her to get back with him. He finally told the girl he was going to kill himself and then hung up. A few minutes later the girl he'd been on the phone with called his little sister asking her to go check on him, because she thought he might do something stupid. The little sister went and found him hanging from the patio.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, some1h0peless, gaymidget and 1 other person
Looks help, but they certainly won't take you all the damn way. I've seen countless Chads get walked all over by women because they didn't have it in them to control the b*tch.

One of the best looking guys I went to high school with actually hung himself because a girl left him. You might think I'm exaggerating about his looks, but people were shocked to the core. Not that he killed himself, we had a couple suicides every year, but because he did it over a girl. Nobody thought a guy who looked like him would ever end their own life over a woman. Dude's little sister was in my class. The day that it happend he was on the phone with a girl begging her to get back with him. He finally told the girl he was going to kill himself and then hung up. A few minutes later the girl he'd been on the phone with called his little sister asking her to go check on him, because she thought he might do something stupid. The little sister went and found him hanging from the patio.
I agree that inherent masculine behavior is of importance, however I think the term Chad includes just that. A good looking guy that acts like a beta simp cuck idiot can't be deemed a Chad in my eyes.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, some1h0peless, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
We are talking about getting girls so this is irrelivant.

I agree that inherent masculine behavior is of importance, however I think the term Chad includes just that. A good looking guy that acts like a beta simp cuck idiot can't be deemed a Chad in my eyes.
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
We are talking about getting girls so this is irrelivant.
Unless a girl's very drunk she's gonna immediately lose all interest in having sex with a dude who comes across as "autistic". It does't matter how good looking he might be.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, some1h0peless and Deleted member 5185
Unless a girl's very drunk she's gonna immediately lose all interest in having sex with a dude who comes across as "autistic". It does't matter how good looking he might be.
This is getting frusturating. Thousands of tinder experiments have been done with good looking men proving exactly the opposite of what you are saying. Shy = mysterious when good looking, autistic = funny when good looking, arrogant = confident when good looking, etc. etc.

Beta simp cuck = good guy when attractive, and beta simp cuck = desperate loser when unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and some1h0peless
Then explain how @Amnesia Slayed 100's of girls despite being Autistic many girls also told him he sounds very robotic.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 12611
Then explain how @Amnesia Slayed 100's of girls despite being Autistic many girls also told him he sounds very robotic.
Amnesia is a complete autist, he cant even take nt pics of himself and in motion the way he moves is extremely strange. All this doesn't matter though because of the halo effect. This guy @Jamesothy is trying to deny an obvious phenomenon, the halo effect, and go against basic blackpill information with massive amounts of information backing it with "but i am old and have experience bro!!".

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Chadeep
This is getting frusturating. Thousands of tinder experiments have been done with good looking men proving exactly the opposite of what you are saying. Shy = mysterious when good looking, autistic = funny when good looking, arrogant = confident when good looking, etc. etc.

Beta simp cuck = good guy when attractive, and beta simp cuck = desperate loser when unattractive.
Tinder proves nothing. Getting likes/matches on an app isn't the same thing as actually getting your d*ck wet.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and some1h0peless
Tinder proves nothing. Getting likes/matches on an app isn't the same thing as actually getting your d*ck wet.
Having hundreds of women agreeing to a ONS while giving their number proves nothing? Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT and some1h0peless
Amnesia is a complete autist, he cant even take nt pics of himself and in motion the way he moves is extremely strange. All this doesn't matter though because of the halo effect. This guy @Jamesothy is trying to deny an obvious phenomenon, the halo effect, and go against basic blackpill information with massive amounts of information backing it with "but i am old and have experience bro!!".
Bro why are you so frustrated tho tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 12611
We have a Redditor influx tbh. I don't think even @Wallenberg would deny the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
That doesn't prove that he's actually "autistic" or awkward though. Interactions go a lot deeper than the sound/tempo of someone's voice. Furthermore, there's a huge difference between what girls say they like and what they really like. You think they actually know themselves? They can look at some pictures or hear the sound of someone's voice and form judgements all day long. It's only when they start communucating with that person face to face that they get to picking up on emotional "vibes", good or bad, from that person. And when that happens, whatever they might have said before very often goes right out the window. Women are emotional creatures. They're not like us. They never really know how they might feel about something until it's staring them right in the face. Watch what they do, never listen to what they say.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, gaymidget, some1h0peless and 2 others
Blackpill is only an imperfect theory. There are truths to it, but to become truly based you must find middle ground between that and the redpill. Brown pill is where the truth lies.

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless, gaymidget and Deleted member 5185
We have a Redditor influx tbh. I don't think even @Wallenberg would deny the blackpill.
Can you even define the blackpill. You people talk about it the same way SJWs talk about "progress".

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless and Deleted member 5185
Having hundreds of women agreeing to a ONS while giving their number proves nothing? Keep coping.
Why would I cope? I already know the difference. Have you never heard of women agreeing to meet for sex and then backing out? Happens all the time.

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless and Deleted member 5185
Tinder experiments are reliant on the girls only having access to the pictures, which will make them assume (via the pictures) that whoever they are matching are regular people. In fact they will assume, because their match is GL, that they are intelligent and have high status.

An autist will not give these indicators, but even if an autist were to be very GL, he would quickly be ditched because of their inherently bottom of the barrel status because of their diagnose. I can guarantee you that a girl would rather have a 7/10 functioning human being than a 10/10 social retard

View attachment 1089651

Imagine if you looked like this and were atleast 5'11 walking around. It would quickly spread between girls and general people in the area. You would become semi famous within the town you're in even if nobody says it.

Every girl and and their mother would be saying that really handsome tall guy. And even tall guy with big dick/deep voice if they find out
tbh me

I've never really dabbled in Tinder. Though, when I was younger I've had a lot of girls who were really attracted to me get turned off once getting to know me, because I did't know how to act.

But yeah, dude. I've lived in 15 different cities throughout 4 different countries over the past 10 years. I've had all sorts of friends. People are always been coming and going, and so am I. Chad's gotta be adept too. Look at @rambocel for example. He gets all sorts of play on tinder, but none in real life.

You gotta be able to walk the walk. Sitting pretty might get score you some action from drunk beckies once in a while, but Stacys aren't just gonna jump on your dick for just because you're "magnificent" looking. Maybe super slutty ones will, but they'll only be one night stands.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
you know enough about the world to know that gl guys can act however and still have one night stands and relationships.
You need to stop playing around, and definitely stop coping

normies need to try, any amount above normie and your face does the talking, it’s just how it works
And a legitimate chad has to TRY to be UNSUCCESSFUL bro

“my mom says I’m handsome but girls don’t like me.... it must be my personality !!” < that’s what this is, the end

Last edited:
It's a lot more complicated than that. Anyone who doesn't understand is merely a spectator, or just not yet very experienced in the matter.

A good excercise for all men (both redpilled and blackpilled) to get their minds right is to mentally add "...for you" at the end of every rejection/denial a woman gives.

"I'm not that kind of girl... for you."

"I don't give bl*wjobs... to you."

"I don't call guys daddy... well, not you."

"I don't do [anything sexual]... for you."

"I don't want to be in a relationship right now... "with you"

"I won't have sex before marriage... with you."

Get the picture?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

you know enough about the world to know that gl guys can act however and still have one night stands and relationships.

normies need to try, any amount above normie and your face does the talking, it’s just how it works

“my mom says I’m handsome but girls don’t like me.... it must be my personality !!” < that’s what this is, the end
A good looking guy can act however he wants as long as he's not shy, hesitant, or awkward. If you're good looking and low inhib then, yes, anything goes. But don't think for a second that good looking people can't be inhibited.

• +1
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
You just don't know what you're talking about.

How to lose an arguement 101: Pretend to laugh and label someone a buzzword.

You got no arguement, dude.

• +1

Chad has a lot more options, but he needs to know how to convert them. Otherwise he won't be a slayer or able to get LTR. It's not like he is existing in vacuum. He is directly competing with other Chads, Chadlites, normies who maybe aren't that good looking but have status and money game going on for them.

A good looking guy can act however he wants as long as he's not shy, hesitant, or awkward. If you're good looking and low inhib then, yes, anything goes. But don't think for a second that good looking people can't be inhibited.
You’ve never been asked out by a girl and it shows. You legitimately have no idea how anything works, you’ve convinced yourself that “game” matters, it doesn’t, chad can sit by himself quietly and be approached. I’m not even chad and I get approached in clubs, you have no clue what you’re talking about. you fell for the copes and virtue signals, whatever keeps you from roping I guess

Chad has a lot more options, but he needs to know how to convert them. Otherwise he won't be a slayer or able to get LTR. It's not like he is existing in vacuum. He is directly competing with other Chads, Chadlites, normies who maybe aren't that good looking but have status and money game going on for them.
“muh chad has to compete too !!” Is the biggest popular cope
Yeah chad has to compete, if he’s going after one specific girl or he’s exclusively shooting for gigastacies, AND he lives in hollywood or some other place where chads actually walk around daily. Other than those circumstances, chad can’t take 3 steps without falling into an ltr

girls approach, ask any gl guy, don’t rope though

You’ve never been asked out by a girl and it shows. You legitimately have no idea how anything works, you’ve convinced yourself that “game” matters, it doesn’t, chad can sit by himself quietly and be approached. I’m not even chad and I get approached in clubs, you have no clue what you’re talking about. you fell for the copes and virtue signals, whatever keeps you from roping I guess

Yeah chad has to compete, if he’s going after one specific girl or he’s exclusively shooting for gigastacies, AND he lives in hollywood or some other place where chads actually walk around daily. Other than those circumstances, chad can’t take 3 steps without falling into an ltr

I'm married, dude.

• +1

Getting approached is one thing, managing to not lose the girl's initial attraction is another.

• +1
Getting approached is one thing, managing to not lose the girl's initial attraction is another.
Okay bro keep coping that chads are out here losing relationships cause they’re too shy lmfao

and keep coping that shy chad is just as incel as you are, I’ll be over here in realityland whenever you decide to finally arrive :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

Okay bro keep coping that chads are out here losing relationships cause they’re too shy lmfao

and keep coping that shy chad is just as incel as you are, I’ll be over here in realityland whenever you decide to finally arrive :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:
You do understand that every experience is relative, right? How old are you?

• +1
Elaborate on that
Not every dude who girls find attractive can manage to put the p in the v. Some always manage to bumble it before they ever get to that point.

I'm guessing you're a teenager who thinks everything he knows about the world is all there is to know.

• +1

What's your "realityland" look like?

• +1
Not every dude who girls find attractive can manage to put the p in the v. Some always manage to bumble it before they ever get to that point.

I'm guessing you're a teenager who thinks everything he knows about the world is all there is to know.
Lol you’re gonna embarrass yourself even harder than you already have if you keep trying to pretend that you’re smarter or know more than me. I’m an adult btw, i just never had to create or buy into coping mechanisms to explain why things were happening or why my ugly friends were treated vastly differently than I was.

“Not every” indeed there will always be some literal retard who actually shits himself in front of girls to the point that he can’t get p in v. “Hurr autistic james doesn’t get pussy so chad can’t be shy obviously!!!” Rope. Even that guy could fuck some drunk slut at a party, the ONLY way chad can be incel is if he’s a literal hermit.

YOU have to put in effort, because you are normie (at best) and that’s what normies have to do. You know NOTHING of the experiences of gl men but you still try to pretend that you do. Ironically you’re the one who has the teenage mentality of “i know more about the world than anybody” and you actively refuse to believe what you see in front of your eyes on a daily basis, instead choosing to believe whatever some other dude told you on reddit once.

my evidence is go outside and see chads behaving as ridiculously or shyly as they want and still having ltrs (ltr is even easier than slaying jfl) or slaying. Your evidence is “n-no.. my girl bestfriend told me personality is important... I’m like a big sister to her :)” you gotta stop bro

I think there are a lot of people walking around more GL than prime Dicaprio. I don't see girls and their mothers "spreading the word".

We just see Dicaprio as so "incredibly GL" cause of fame & actor halo imo.
True its more like how a very attractive girl is treated but less.

Like when ur with the boys you could talk about this super hot girl but thats about it. You wont approach her or try to get close to her she might just get mentioned once thats about how special she is jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185 and some1h0peless
Ltrs aren't easier than "slaying". That might have been the case in the 50s though. You just sound retarded.

Now I've never visited reddit in my life. I'm not coping, because I've already lived the life of Riley. And lastly, I'm not embarrassed, lol.

You seem to think you know a lot about me. But how about yourself? What's an adult? 18? What do you look like? You can't be better looking than I am.

IMG 20210215 164503

If you were you wouldn't be talking sh*t out your ass cause your mouth knows better.

• +1
Ltrs aren't easier than "slaying". That might have been the case in the 50s though. You just sound retarded.

Now I've never visited reddit in my life. I'm not coping, because I've already lived the life of Riley. And lastly, I'm not embarrassed, lol.

You seem to think you know a lot about me. But how about yourself? What's an adult? 18? What do you look like? You can't be better looking than I am.

View attachment 1093242

If you were you wouldn't be talking sh*t out your ass cause your mouth knows better.
Not doxing myself on the incel forum
Honestly I’m suspecting that maybe I’m retarded and you’re just an obvious shitposter using images of some poor reddit soy

ltr is ridiculously easier, I mean, you managed it didn’t you? (Allegedly)
But I meant easier for gl men, not for people like you.

I’ll just assume i fell for your bait for now, it’s easier than believing someone so bluepilled could exist

Not doxing myself on the incel forum
Honestly I’m suspecting that maybe I’m retarded and you’re just an obvious shitposter using images of some poor reddit soy

ltr is ridiculously easier, I mean, you managed it didn’t you? (Allegedly)
But I meant easier for gl men, not for people like you.

I’ll just assume i fell for your bait for now, it’s easier than believing someone so bluepilled could exist
You just call me names and can't refute nothing. Anything that doesn't match the narrative of you're extremely limited amount of life experience must be "bluepilled", right?

This isn't an incel site. And I'm not larping or trying to bait you.

IMG 20210302 153020

But here you are anyways. Eat up.

• JFL
You just call me names and can't refute nothing. Anything that doesn't match the narrative of you're extremely limited amount of life experience must be "bluepilled", right?

View attachment 1093263

Take me entirely out of the equation
Go outside
Go find a guy that you KNOW has lots of sex, aka a gl guy but NOT a guy that only YOU think is gl, or a guy that you ASSUME has a lot of sex, a guy that you KNOW has lots of sex.

Ask him how hard it is for him, ask him what he has to do to get girls. If he tells you “haha just be yourself” put that in the “

View attachment 1093263

Take me out of the equation
Go outside
Find a guy who you KNOW has lots of sex (NOT a guy you ASSUME has lots of sex) aka a gl guy (NOT a guy who YOU think is gl)
Ask him what he has to DO to get girls, ask him how hard it is for him. If he feeds you some line like “haha just be yourself” he is confirming everything I’ve said to you. Or better yet, go find some shy chad and ask him if he’s incel LMFAO

I’m giving you the best form of proof possible, the ability to go and find this shit out on your own from people completely unrelated to me.

Take me entirely out of the equation
Go outside
Go find a guy that you KNOW has lots of sex, aka a gl guy but NOT a guy that only YOU think is gl, or a guy that you ASSUME has a lot of sex, a guy that you KNOW has lots of sex.

Ask him how hard it is for him, ask him what he has to do to get girls. If he tells you “haha just be yourself” put that in the “

Take me out of the equation
Go outside
Find a guy who you KNOW has lots of sex (NOT a guy you ASSUME has lots of sex) aka a gl guy (NOT a guy who YOU think is gl)
Ask him what he has to DO to get girls, ask him how hard it is for him. If he feeds you some line like “haha just be yourself” he is confirming everything I’ve said to you. Or better yet, go find some shy chad and ask him if he’s incel LMFAO

I’m giving you the best form of proof possible, the ability to go and find this shit out on your own from people completely unrelated to me.
The ones who say "just be yourself" are the ones who just naturally got it all dialed in. They're instincts haven't been corrupted by all the beta male conditioning that goes on in the media and whatnot.

I don't have to do all that to know what you don't. I worked as a club promoter for 3 months, among other things. I've seen plenty of exceptionally good looking dudes get turned down, or simply ignored, because they were too young, shy, and inexperienced.

• +1
The ones who say "just be yourself" are the ones who just naturally got it all dialed in. They're instincts haven't been corrupted by all the beta male conditioning that goes on in the media and whatnot.

I don't have to do all that to know what you don't. I worked as a club promoter for 3 months, among other things. I've seen plenty of exceptionally good looking dudes get turned down, or simply ignored, because they were too young, shy, and inexperienced.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
meanwhile actual gl men get approached in clubs while being silent (know this for a fact, from experience both personal and not) Yeah that must be it bro, they got it all dialed in bro, nothing to do with their gl face bro they’re just SO good at it 🤡🤡🤡

i saw one of your other posts, if you’re not just shitposting then I’ll translate it for you: “haha yeah i never have problems getting girls attracted to me! (Cope) but I have trouble with my personality. i mean.. they accept my offer to take them on a date but then it doesn’t go further! They couldn’t be using me for free shit, it must be my personality.... but now that I betabuxxed my wife I’ve got it alllll dialed in :)” - you, jfl.

ill tell you a secret, for normies, personality matters. Normies have to betabuxx, they have to jestermaxx etc etc, just to get some chick to look away from a gl guy long enough. But once you’re gl all of that goes completely out the window, I don’t care how bluepilled you are, you KNOW this fact. You see it all around you.

i’ll give you an even bigger challenge, shave all of those pubes off your face and get lean enough for your abs to be visible (not for the body, but for the effects on the face) then come back here and tell me that your experiences with girls are identical.

Just have one in 100.000 looks theory

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
meanwhile actual gl men get approached in clubs while being silent (know this for a fact, from experience both personal and not) Yeah that must be it bro, they got it all dialed in bro, nothing to do with their gl face bro they’re just SO good at it 🤡🤡🤡

i saw one of your other posts, if you’re not just shitposting then I’ll translate it for you: “haha yeah i never have problems getting girls attracted to me! (Cope) but I have trouble with my personality. i mean.. they accept my offer to take them on a date but then it doesn’t go further! They couldn’t be using me for free shit, it must be my personality.... but now that I betabuxxed my wife I’ve got it alllll dialed in :)” - you, jfl.

ill tell you a secret, for normies, personality matters. Normies have to betabuxx, they have to jestermaxx etc etc, just to get some chick to look away from a gl guy long enough. But once you’re gl all of that goes completely out the window, I don’t care how bluepilled you are, you KNOW this fact. You see it all around you.

i’ll give you an even bigger challenge, shave all of those pubes off your face and get lean enough for your abs to be visible (not for the body, but for the effects on the face) then come back here and tell me that your experiences with girls are identical.
You're looking at my other posts? I must have you perturbed pretty good. Or maybe you're just sweet on me by now)))

I ain't never jestermaxxed or betabuxxed. The post, I don't know what one you're talking about by the way, was about my high school days. Women will try to control you whether you look like a Chad or you don't. It's in their nature. And the moment they see that they can control you they cease to be attracted to you. It had nothing to do with my personality. I just hadn't yet developed the strength of character needed to lead a woman the way she's supposed to be led. Women don't care about personality. Personality only matters to them when it concerns their pets, their gay best friends, and the betas they got stuck in the friendzone. If you lack strong character and principles you're not gonna be attractive, regardless of how picturesque you might happen to be.

Good looking guys get approached. So what? I'm not saying they don't.

Anyways, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. How's anyone supposed to take someone who says "ltrs are easier than slaying" seriously? Doesn't slaying come with the territory? I guess it doesn't for guys like you. You obviously only say that because you're a beta who's been in "relationships" with girls that you never got to f*ck, lol.

By the way, quit playing at being important. Nothing's gonna happen if you post a pic of yourself on here. Nobody cares about you. I think you just might be an ugly dude who didn't like what I had to say, and decided to larp as a good looking player in order to give more weight to your coper theories which you've never actually even tested in the field.

"Go out and talk to someone for proof", lol

Yeah, you're just an angry spectator with a keyboard.

• +1

Can agree, biggest 2 chads I know did also get walked over by women, and I am talking about s guy who's a typical jock and had over 2k matches on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

Users who are viewing this thread

Back