No legit chad can be incel/not doing well in a populated area, its impossible

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
meanwhile actual gl men get approached in clubs while being silent (know this for a fact, from experience both personal and not) Yeah that must be it bro, they got it all dialed in bro, nothing to do with their gl face bro they’re just SO good at it 🤡🤡🤡

i saw one of your other posts, if you’re not just shitposting then I’ll translate it for you: “haha yeah i never have problems getting girls attracted to me! (Cope) but I have trouble with my personality. i mean.. they accept my offer to take them on a date but then it doesn’t go further! They couldn’t be using me for free shit, it must be my personality.... but now that I betabuxxed my wife I’ve got it alllll dialed in :)” - you, jfl.

ill tell you a secret, for normies, personality matters. Normies have to betabuxx, they have to jestermaxx etc etc, just to get some chick to look away from a gl guy long enough. But once you’re gl all of that goes completely out the window, I don’t care how bluepilled you are, you KNOW this fact. You see it all around you.

i’ll give you an even bigger challenge, shave all of those pubes off your face and get lean enough for your abs to be visible (not for the body, but for the effects on the face) then come back here and tell me that your experiences with girls are identical.
Yeah, I've never bought a girl a drink in my life. Not once. I've had more than I can count buy me drinks though. I'm about the furthest thing from a betabuxxer there is.

My wife's actually extremely frugal. Even more so than myself. I have to constantly get on to her to buy more nice things for herself. Every month I give her 2000 kuai to buy the groceries. Other than that we've got 3 bank accounts. Two of them we never touch, but one of them's for buying clothes and other miscellaneous necessities. She never touches any of the bank accounts. It's not my rule, that's just how she is. She's not an avid consumer, and neither am I. Both of us don't work at the moment. She's the homemaker though. She cooks three meals a day, does the all dishes, and does the laundry as well.

Guess what I gave my wife on her birthday last year. A kiss on the forehead. Same thing the year before that, although she had to remind me that it was her birthday that year. I simply forgot. You think I've ever spent a dime on Valentine's day in my life, or that I even know what day it's on? Go ahead, ask me if I've ever celebrated an annaversary.

When I married my wife I made her give up her career and move to my city. She had to pay almost $3,000 (25,000 yuan) to sever the contract where she worked. Then we moved to a different city where I got another job, and she started working part time for her best friend. I worked for two months and then quit (the place was terrible). When I tried to get a new job though I found out that I had been blacklisted from working at any good schools in that city. Years ago, in the same city, I killed a cat at work in front of another foreigner. While I didn't get fired from that job, they apparently blacklisted me because of it after I left. Anyways, after finding out I'd been blacklisted I just sat on my ass watching movies for the next six months, while my wife continued to work part time for her friend for 5000 Yuan.

After that we moved to another city where I worked for a bit, but now I'm neetmaxxing again.

Anyways, before I met her I dated a few different girls and had a few relationships. I might have spent a little money on meals during the dates, but I always got what I was after. Never spent a dime though after I had it in the bag.

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
Yeah, I've never bought a girl a drink in my life. Not once. I've had more than I can count buy me drinks though. I'm about the furthest thing from a betabuxxer there is.

My wife's actually extremely frugal. Even more so than myself. I have to constantly get on to her to buy more nice things for herself. Every month I give her 2000 kuai to buy the groceries. Other than that we've got 3 bank accounts. Two of them we never touch, but one of them's for buying clothes and other miscellaneous necessities. She never touches any of the bank accounts. It's not my rule, that's just how she is. She's not an avid consumer, and neither am I. Both of us don't work at the moment. She's the homemaker though. She cooks three meals a day, does the all dishes, and does the laundry as well.

Guess what I gave my wife on her birthday last year. A kiss on the forehead. Same thing the year before that, although she had to remind me that it was her birthday that year. I simply forgot. You think I've ever spent a dime on Valentine's day in my life, or that I even know what day it's on? Go ahead, ask me if I've ever celebrated an annaversary.

When I married my wife I made her give up her career and move to my city. She had to pay almost $3,000 (25,000 yuan) to sever the contract where she worked. Then we moved to a different city where I got another job, and she started working part time for her best friend. I worked for two months and then quit (the place was terrible). When I tried to get a new job though I found out that I had been blacklisted from working at any good schools in that city. Years ago, in the same city, I killed a cat at work in front of another foreigner. While I didn't get fired from that job, they apparently blacklisted me because of it after I left. Anyways, after finding out I'd been blacklisted I just sat on my ass watching movies for the next six months, while my wife continued to work part time for her friend for 5000 Yuan.

After that we moved to another city where I worked for a bit, but now I'm neetmaxxing again.

Anyways, before I met her I dated a few different girls and had a few relationships. I might have spent a little money on meals during the dates, but I always got what I was after. Never spent a dime though after I had it in the bag.
- My wife

I thought terrachad = 8 psl aka 10/10
which the guys who created the psl scale agreed doesn't and can't exist?
7 psl = gigachad (Erisken for example) which is a lot of appeal but still not universal
6 psl = chad
5 psl = chadlite
4 psl = normie
3 psl = incel
2 psl = truecel
1 psl = subhuman abomination
What life can a psl 4.5 expect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back