Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
gonna be comfy af seeing the chads and stacies

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, try2beme and Deprived

hopefully their is a love island general

@HTN_Mentalcel @try2beme @SecularIslamist @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ManletBlackcel @DharkDC

are you guys going to watch

Watching two hairy muscular dudes tear each other booty holes would be less gay than watching this chit.

U faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212, deadstock, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
@HTN_Mentalcel @try2beme @SecularIslamist @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ManletBlackcel @DharkDC

I’m gonna watch do you know who’s gonna be in the island yet?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, icumblood and Ricky212
I’m gonna watch do you know who’s gonna be in the island yet?
not yet it was only announced today, they’ll release some next week

• Hmm...
Reactions: not__cel
ugly chavmaxxed whores with triple digit body count talking to roided tan normies how exciting and deserving of being one of the most watched British TV shows

The UK needs to die

• JFL

No, I know a girl irl who went on there she’s a blk foid but I won’t say who 😜

• Woah
Bro I knew the uk was all connected
Island was an experiment made by god to see how hard we can make life for non top tier males. Absolute joke of a country place needs to be nuked.

• JFL
Island was an experiment made by god to see how hard we can make life for non top tier males. Absolute joke of a country place needs to be nuked.
We need to get a user on this site to go on love island if enough apply one might get in and we can give them a plan

• +1
Reactions: icumblood and Ricky212
We need to get a user on this site to go on love island if enough apply one might get in
Many ppl have tried to get me on the show. I have 0 game but look decent still I refuse to be heightmogged by 6’9 terra chad and im not the typical black guy in how I behave for women. So my appeal is dogshit

• Woah
Watching two hairy muscular dudes tear each other booty holes would be less gay than watching this chit.

U faggot.
lmao it’s not 2021 anymore boyo love island isn’t gay anymore

• +1
Many ppl have tried to get me on the show. I have 0 game but look decent still I refuse to be heightmogged by 6’9 terra chad and im not the typical black guy in how I behave for women. So my appeal is dogshit
If you become low inhib enough and get a good backing on a social platform you’ll do well since most of the islanders a mostly clout chasers having a forum user on love island would be wildly entertaining

• +1
Reactions: icumblood, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Ricky212

Why would I ever watch that heightism show as a manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
If you become low inhib enough and get a good backing on a social platform you’ll do well since most of the islanders a mostly clout chasers having a forum user on love island would be wildly entertaining
Id blackpil all the ethnic men. The Arab and curry men I’d let them know they will be incel due to no BBC and JBW theory. I’d then tell the blk foids to not bother snd that they need to worship the BBC’s there because nobody wants black foids due to the racepill

• JFL
Id blackpil all the ethnic men. The Arab and curry men I’d let them know they will be incel due to no BBC and JBW theory. I’d then tell the blk foids to not bother snd that they need to worship the BBC’s there because nobody wants black foids due to the racepill
there should be a stickied thread everyday there is a new love island episode would be comfy af to have all the .org users watching along and observing the blackpills

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
there should be a stickied thread everyday there is a new love island episode would be comfy af to have all the .org users watching along and observing the blackpills
It’s a degenerate show for degenerate people. Do not sticky this shit

• +1
I’d be down to have a thread with you where we commentate on the episodes can’t really talk to people about it in real life so I’d be fun

• +1
Reactions: icumblood
I’d be down to have a thread with you where we commentate on the episodes can’t really talk to people about it in real life so I’d be fun
Should I try to start it?

• +1
Reactions: icumblood
Hopefully bbc wins it again