NO MORNING WOOD (healthcels GTFOH)

ADOLESCENTCEL

ADOLESCENTCEL

Iron
Dont remember the last time i had morning wood / havent had a random one in a whe. For context im well into puberty and should be getting it every morning. Its not excessive meat beating cuz i didnt do it for 3 days and it still continues.

Dont have a a problem with erection stregnth or anything but i NEVER GET MORNING WOOD OR A RANDOM BONER

Could this be because of anxiety / low t? Been chronically anxious since i got kicked out of schooI and was fatigued / depressed bfore

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books and NZb6Air
classic low t symptom

• +1
Reactions: watah, looks>books and Sprinkles
Fuark help help help help

How often you jerk off

Prob your problem, or lack of eggs and fats

Fuck u

2-3 times a day jfl but when i stopped for a while it didnt go awua
Cope asf you coomer

This is not a Normal problem

Goyed by the Jews, goyed so hard you think you are just cursed.

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss
Dont remember the last time i had morning wood / havent had a random one in a whe. For context im well into puberty and should be getting it every morning. Its not excessive meat beating cuz i didnt do it for 3 days and it still continues.

Dont have a a problem with erection stregnth or anything but i NEVER GET MORNING WOOD OR A RANDOM BONER

Could this be because of anxiety / low t? Been chronically anxious since i got kicked out of schooI and was fatigued / depressed bfore
i get too much erections without touching my meat💀and i dont want because it happens in public ( i get morning woods too😭)