No Nero angelo you are wrong. The Jaw cannot compensate for bug eyes. Use better examples.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz and sub5c3l
nero anglo probably has an acc here

• +1
Reactions: mathis and MakinItHappen
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
I know he does, he is responding to my debate on eyes vs jaw with someone earlier last week
what's his acc send the thread also yeah ur right eye>zygos>jaw IMO considering the jaw isnt super recessed and only average

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
in the thumbnail example it worked tho ngl

Ok just watched the video.

So now he is including the upper jaw which is the maxilla and which has a knock on effect on the eyes, nose and lips. In that case then I will agree with him, but when people say jaw is law they are exclusively talking about the mandible

• +1
Reactions: coispet and datboijj
Eyes are the window to the soul.
Jaw is just masculinity.
Unless jaw is mega recessed (like bottom 10%) then eyes are more important

• +1
  • +1
Eyes> mandible
Also the examples you posted look good with that type of jaw only at 10% bf before turning into bloated subhumans

When we include both the maxilla and the mandible I think then that is more important than the eye area as they structures your entire face impacting all the other sub features like nose and lips

didnt read a single word

jaw is the law , JAW IS THE LAW , and im saying this as someone which whole life got complimented because of my eyes

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
what's his acc send the thread also yeah ur right eye>zygos>jaw IMO considering the jaw isnt super recessed and only average

I am right but he is now including the maxilla which makes it hard to argue with

I don't know his account.

Much like waffles and tails he is anonymous on grey. Same as Austin Durham and a whole lot of orher geezas from YouTube that parade around here for inspiration and or insight knowledge for content

Jacked and stacked anotjer guy that recycles stuff from best of best section from here for content. Nergo angelo is knowledgeable though and self taught. Other guys just recycle.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
didnt read a single word

jaw is the law , JAW IS THE LAW , and im saying this as someone which whole life got complimented because of my eyes

Which is why you are saying it.

Many pb have shitty eyes but they are simped so hard, it's all about the jaw

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Which is why you are saying it.
i was skinnyfat my whole life and bcuz of that i didnt had a sharp jaw and cheekbnes werent visible . Good eyes are a halo if you are lean only , i remember when i was wearing masks for covid i was happy cuz people could only see my eyes

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
When we include both the maxilla and the mandible I think then that is more important than the eye area as they structures your entire face impacting all the other sub features like nose and lips
absolutely. That why I said mandible alone

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
A2CD28A5 D800 4FEB 8BA8 242D232902CE
A848A56C F05C 444C 84B2 56AFB1D5C916

This guy would slay for one reason only -

Jaw

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones, moreroidsmoredates and zan
didnt read a single word

ok well now your in jail

good jawline is more rare then good eye area but in my opinion eyes are more important good eyes make you masculine mysterious beautiful