No one here height autism mogs me

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
Ive stayed up untill 4 am compulsively checking my height going insane because I got the wrong measurements from a shitty ruler

I used a ruler which was 4mm shorter than usual which had me thinking ive been heightfrauding and coping by claiming 173.

I later found an actual working one and measured myself 173 ten different times just to be sure.

This is actually taking a toll on my mental and physical health by fucking up my sleep

But now its bedtime and im going to dream sweet dreams about my oneitis :Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 2403, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
aren't you 17 could still heightmaxx potentially

aren't you 17 could still heightmaxx potentially
I am 17, and im tryna heightmaxx. Im currently spamming melatonin as an estrogen inhibitor to keep my growth pl8s from closing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 9670
I am 17, and im tryna heightmaxx. Im currently spamming melatonin as an estrogen inhibitor to keep my growth pl8s from closing
i stopped growing at 16

Ive stayed up untill 4 am compulsively checking my height going insane because I got the wrong measurements from a shitty ruler

I used a ruler which was 4mm shorter than usual which had me thinking ive been heightfrauding and coping by claiming 173.

I later found an actual working one and measured myself 173 ten different times just to be sure.

This is actually taking a toll on my mental and physical health by fucking up my sleep

But now its bedtime and im going to dream sweet dreams about my oneitis :Comfy::Comfy:
Lol ur 5'8''?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Jfl. If ive stopped growing, atleast it was @ 17 because i have grown in the past 5 months
I was fat so probably had high estrogen and prematurely closed my growth plates

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
you dont need to grow son
you are going to make a perfect lightweight boxer for me

should i tag looksoverall?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I always make sure to be maintain proper posture throughout the day, so that when I go out at night, I am 6'2 in shoes, instead of 6'1 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Lmao nigga you don't height autism mog ANYONE.:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

i can relate but i am sure i height autism mog u

i know every height in cm from 5'-6'5

i always guess my friend's heights irl and i take this very seriously, people have called me autist

i stuffed paper in my shoes for 1cm of height

i would gladly kill an innocent person for 5mm of height

i would genocide an entire race for 2cm

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Toth's thot, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person