No one holds the same levels of conviction anymore

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
Ted Kaczynski, James earl ray, John Wilkes Booth, Gavrilo Princip, even ER jfl. All these people, regardless of whether or not i agree with them, must be commended for their conviction in their belief. The willingness to commit evil acts and murders for what they believe is right, or what they feel strongly about.

Nearly no one (including myself) holds this conviction anymore. We just let the powerful people run our lives, let china control out beliefs, and just accept it.

I dont get why no one has succesfully assasinated a president or something in so long, when I see the stuff happening in Gaza (most prominently the hospital bombing) all i can think is,

How is there no one with enough conviction to just kill the leaders who are supporting them,

When we see biden and sunak both saying they support Israel, and the BBC (who are meant to be impartial) framing it in order to make israel look better and palestine look meaningless

Why does no one go ER on them?

I will say, its not supporting your conviction to go and harass or beat up Jews on the street, they have no part to play in it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Patient A and thecel
remember when your average everyday Joe had a strong enough conviction to want to go fight in the Crusades?

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
remember when your average everyday Joe had a strong enough conviction to want to go fight in the Crusades?
That was when the brainwashing was conditioning men to be non-sentient "brave" cannon fodder. Now the brainwashing conditions men to be soy consuming obedient work drones.

There never was a true difference. It's all goal specific programming.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and thecel
Its an oversaturation of causes. each one having more implications than the last so people become desensitized to it

• +1
Theres only 1 reason why..

LAWS

Ted Kaczynski, James earl ray, John Wilkes Booth, Gavrilo Princip, even ER jfl. All these people, regardless of whether or not i agree with them, must be commended for their conviction in their belief. The willingness to commit evil acts and murders for what they believe is right, or what they feel strongly about.

Nearly no one (including myself) holds this conviction anymore. We just let the powerful people run our lives, let china control out beliefs, and just accept it.

I dont get why no one has succesfully assasinated a president or something in so long, when I see the stuff happening in Gaza (most prominently the hospital bombing) all i can think is,

How is there no one with enough conviction to just kill the leaders who are supporting them,

When we see biden and sunak both saying they support Israel, and the BBC (who are meant to be impartial) framing it in order to make israel look better and palestine look meaningless

I will say, its not supporting your conviction to go and harass or beat up Jews on the street, they have no part to play in it.
This raises a very interesting point

I'm high on weed gummies rn but will reply if I remember

Theres only 1 reason why..

LAWS
Obviously i accounted for that when i was writing it are you stupid? Dyu think that killing the president wasnt illegal?

It was parking lot but people do have those conviction but doing evil acts dosent always lead to their conclusion

i was born in the wrong generation headass

First foids wont do shit like that never now men dont do it because they are so demotivated this why jews made getting pussy so hard

• +1