No one irl I’ve met would get rated htn on org.

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,396
Reputation
34,475
Just proof ur standards are incorrect and false/out of touch from reality

And no this isn’t cope

I have no reason to cope. I get rated htn on here.

My point is, I’m yet to meet anyone irl who would post their face, and get htn on here.

Because you are all autists who compare to top 0.1% models in perfect lighting and angles that they don’t even look like irl.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal
Just proof ur standards are incorrect and false/out of touch from reality

And no this isn’t cope

I have no reason to cope. I get rated htn on here.

My point is, I’m yet to meet anyone irl who would post their face, and get htn on here.

Because you are all autists who compare to top 0.1% models in perfect lighting and angles that they don’t even look like irl.
True
 

Similar threads

Leviatán
Replies
6
Views
23
LeonardoLookism
LeonardoLookism
TGUN.
Replies
13
Views
71
sugarfucker
sugarfucker
astatin
Replies
10
Views
59
Mooglesan
Mooglesan
presible
Replies
16
Views
79
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top