No one looks at me even after looksmaxxing

I have improved a lot compared to where I was a year ago. I did a lot of changes and shit and like 15cm in total taller with some LL and some fraud. As the insecure bitch I am, I spend a ton on designer clothes, I've got a private customer status on Farfetch. I only go for top tier clothing, not the plain black tshirt with a Gucci text on it. My latest addition was a puffer jacket from Moncler which I wasted 1.6k euro on. Looking at myself in the mirror and considering I'm over 10cm above the average height in my country, you should be thinking I should be getting at least some looks. I don't mean girls staring at me for 10 seconds straight with an ''I fell in love'' look on their face. They don't even give me a 1 second stare to just notice who's even passing next to them. I'll go as far as saying I consider myself to be almost Chad tier to what is liked here. Those who read my previous posts know my blackpill is my schlong but they can't see that. All this fucking effort, pain and money so not even average ass Beckies give me a glance. Looksmaxxing is a giant scam. It really is over for me my brothers.
What is ur face looks level? No way you did LL with barely any facial improvements jfl thats retarded af. If youre HTN at that height you should do okayish even if ethnic with shit pheno. Unless you're below 5'8, face is way more important to looksmax. Also gymmaxx bro if you're tall and shit frame(since LL) with no muscles u just look like a fucking lanklet retardcel. Fashionmaxxing with shit frame+body and shit face means jackshit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Mr.Proper
oh I bet. even though I heard swedish girls are super curious about foreign boys when they visit Stockholm. I bet they won't even notice me passing by.

I'm going to Mexico next week. My depression is about to get even worse when I'm not noticed in a country where men are notorious for their terrible genetics. Some suifuel from the beaches of Cancun too.

In the bigger picture, all of these brutal things might actually be positive. They'll be the ones that will push me over the edge so I can finally grow the balls to blow my brains out.

i mean if u are 'foreign' as in anything other than from the middle east, then yeah, sure

if youre middle east phenoed its over since sweden is already 90% immigrants from those countries

What is ur face looks level? No way you did LL with barely any facial improvements jfl thats retarded af. If youre HTN at that height you should do okayish even if ethnic with shit pheno. Unless you're below 5'8, face is way more important to looksmax. Also gymmaxx bro if you're tall and shit frame(since LL) with no muscles u just look like a fucking lanklet retardcel.
Face level is what sells here, the fake tough-man looks. I tried to adapt to all their standards. By the way, on this thread I'm talking purely about getting looks around town. I'm not approaching, have never done and will never do. One day on Tinder and I might actually pull the trigger ngl sounds like a plan

i mean if u are 'foreign' as in anything other than from the middle east, then yeah, sure

if youre middle east phenoed its over since sweden is already 90% immigrants from those countries
Eastern Europeasant

I feel like I don't belong on this forum. I thought this would be the place for me but all of you are some pro-life optimistic cunts and hardly any of you are actually suicidal. ****************** might be my next step. at least they won't call me a faggot for putting more effort than everyone on here and not reaping any rewards, they'll send me virtual hugs with some fake empathy, mogs all of what I get on here
Fuck bro didn't know it was that bad.

For the record, I swear I'm not trolling in any of my posts. Some guy thought I was ''FLEXING'' on the forum for being suicidal at 6ft, 5.5x6.5 dick (my main reason for wanting to die), being rich blah blah. Let my dick shrink even more if I'm lying or trolling about anything.

I came on here and thought I'd find like minded individuals, I feel a lot better around suicidal depressed individuals rather than those retarded pink glasses pricks. Shoutout to one of the few brothers with a similar mindset on here, @RecessedSubhumanX, and the greatest post I've seen on here so far.

Face level is what sells here, the fake tough-man looks. I tried to adapt to all their standards. By the way, on this thread I'm talking purely about getting looks around town. I'm not approaching, have never done and will never do. One day on Tinder and I might actually pull the trigger ngl sounds like a plan
Nigga wtf tough man looks even mean? You can prettyboymaxx to appeal to JBs as an LTN but u aint gonna get shit. Jfl at doing LL without face and gymmaxxing. Also IOIs in public are reserved for chadlite+. You make get them more often at parties and social events, or just use tinder to find out your SMV level. You probably have no idea what your face rating is or just have absolute dogshit pheno with twink frame and body. KYS if you wanna, but at least burn out all your maxxes first. Also LOL at wanting empathy from a bunch of teen incels on this site.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 23778
I had many matches on tinder with Ukrainians and Russians, apparently they like my phenotype, I have black hair with a chad lite face + and an excellent frame
ethnicity?

I have improved a lot compared to where I was a year ago. I did a lot of changes and shit and like 15cm in total taller with some LL and some fraud. As the insecure bitch I am, I spend a ton on designer clothes, I've got a private customer status on Farfetch. I only go for top tier clothing, not the plain black tshirt with a Gucci text on it. My latest addition was a puffer jacket from Moncler which I wasted 1.6k euro on. Looking at myself in the mirror and considering I'm over 10cm above the average height in my country, you should be thinking I should be getting at least some looks. I don't mean girls staring at me for 10 seconds straight with an ''I fell in love'' look on their face. They don't even give me a 1 second stare to just notice who's even passing next to them. I'll go as far as saying I consider myself to be almost Chad tier to what is liked here. Those who read my previous posts know my blackpill is my schlong but they can't see that. All this fucking effort, pain and money so not even average ass Beckies give me a glance. Looksmaxxing is a giant scam. It really is over for me my brothers.
He forgot to looksmax his face
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Either...
  • You have a bad phenotype
  • You're too insecure to notice the women who stare at you
  • The women who stare at you try to not get caught and are succeding
  • You're balding
  • You're bald
  • You're recessed
  • Or you're blind (literally)

• +1
Reactions: Solar
Either...
  • You're balding
  • You're bald
  • You're recessed
I'm wearing sunglasses most of the time so that allows me to give them the delusion that I'm not staring at them when in reality I am. They either browse their phone or just look straight. I swear, it's like I'm a ghost, not even a 0.5 second stare just to notice who's passing right next to you

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: MEGA CHAD and enchanted_elixir
That sucks about your dick making you feel suicidal. Did anything specific happen for that?

I literally did LL you fucking slavic subhuman living in ... wait I'm a fucking slav too fml

How tall are you now after leg lengthening and what did you start at?

never had the chance to complain, I've never approached one in my life due to my size
You need to leave these forums. These are not good for your mental health bro

I'm perfectly aware but I kinda got addicted to talk shit on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Either...
  • You're balding
  • You're bald
  • You're recessed
Yeah. I am recessed as fuck. The very first thing I am getting is a massive trimax. That's literally the only thing sky-high on my list + a hair transplant. That's it. Without these 2 things happening first, I am not doing shit.

• +1
Reactions: MEGA CHAD
Yeah. I am recessed as fuck. The very first thing I am getting is a massive trimax. That's literally the only thing sky-high on my list + a hair transplant. That's it. Without these 2 things happening first, I am not doing shit.
The jaw?

For the record, I swear I'm not trolling in any of my posts. Some guy thought I was ''FLEXING'' on the forum for being suicidal at 6ft, 5.5x6.5 dick (my main reason for wanting to die), being rich blah blah. Let my dick shrink even more if I'm lying or trolling about anything.

I came on here and thought I'd find like minded individuals, I feel a lot better around suicidal depressed individuals rather than those retarded pink glasses pricks. Shoutout to one of the few brothers with a similar mindset on here, @RecessedSubhumanX, and the greatest post I've seen on here so far.

View attachment 1967640

Bro this is a looksmax site of course there will be a optimistic outlook here from users. Incels.is is where you will find suicidal people (I used to be on it myself)

You know it’s over when your getting lifemogged by other blackpillers and incels.

ioi is biggest redpill cope bro i get look sometimes yet i am here kv lol its just probably because i heightmog most still doesnt mean im not ugly. In social media women say they smile at ugly guys "to make them feel better" or some shit then complain when the poor inkwell interpreted it as ioi and acts on it

• +1
Reactions: theworstever

wtf you got this kinda of money and no one cares to look bro cmon pattern it asap, shameful

100 years ago you'd have gotten what you deserve for this comment with 250 lashes for you and your nigger family. Now you have dumbocrats running the world and you can afford to talk to the white man. Sad times, it's a nigger man's world.
back then you would not have worried about this because just having a job was enough to marry a young tradwife

maybe fix your face more instead of buying clothes

LOOKSMAXX HARDER

maybe fix your face more instead of buying clothes
nothing left to fix, why do you instantly assume I need facial improvements because I was short and did LL 💀💀

nothing left to fix, why do you instantly assume I need facial improvements because I was short and did LL 💀💀
because if you think youre not getting attention then maybe its cuz of that now as opposed to height

because if you think youre not getting attention then maybe its cuz of that now as opposed to height
nah I have a 100% realistic opinion about myself, had that when I was worse than a cockroach last year, I have the same now. As I said, I know what girls here like and I modelled around that. On top, they're mostly golddiggers so that's one of the reason I buy designer (I actually like them though). Not even a fucking glance and imo they look at ugly guys too, i'm talking a fucking one second glance JUST TO SEE WHO'S PASSING NEXT TO YOU and I don't even get that. What if I killed myself last night and I'm a ghost now so completely invisible without realizing it?

If you're that rich kid, give me $10,000 for a Looksmax-wise consultation and on top of that, you'd be helping a youngcel afford his Looksmaxing journey.

Just remembered a story from a few months ago at the peak of my LL journey. Alone with two shattered legs at the Zurich airport trying to get to my flight, struggling like a bitch to hold on to my sack, a proper MILF that was walking behind me came and asked if I needed help with my luggage. I was DYING and wanted to ask her if she could bring it to my gate and then come to the toilets before the plane takes off so I could get a taste of her wonderful worn out but still in good favour clitoris while she strokes me for 13 seconds before I bust a nut. Anyway, I couldn't do anything but say I don't need help. Can't embarrass myself and have a woman carrying my bags even when every step feels like climbing Everest. She asked me if I was sure. I wanted to say I'M NOT SURE PLEASE BREASTFEED ME but I held on and she went her way, never to be seen by me again.

PM pics for rating

Just remembered a story from a few months ago at the peak of my LL journey. Alone with two shattered legs at the Zurich airport trying to get to my flight, struggling like a bitch to hold on to my sack, a proper MILF that was walking behind me came and asked if I needed help with my luggage. I was DYING and wanted to ask her if she could bring it to my gate and then come to the toilets before the plane takes off so I could get a taste of her wonderful worn out but still in good favour clitoris while she strokes me for 13 seconds before I bust a nut. Anyway, I couldn't do anything but say I don't need help. Can't embarrass myself and have a woman carrying my bags even when every step feels like climbing Everest. She asked me if I was sure. I wanted to say I'M NOT SURE PLEASE BREASTFEED ME but I held on and she went her way, never to be seen by me again.
you should prob commit suicide if u actually went through with LL, its a fucking shit meme
but i admire your imagination, im hard

you should prob commit suicide if u actually went through with LL, its a fucking shit meme
but i admire your imagination, im hard
I did LL and it’s likely I’ll kms next year