No one looks at me even after looksmaxxing

theworstever

theworstever

Banned
I have improved a lot compared to where I was a year ago. I did a lot of changes and shit and like 15cm in total taller with some LL and some fraud. As the insecure bitch I am, I spend a ton on designer clothes, I've got a private customer status on Farfetch. I only go for top tier clothing, not the plain black tshirt with a Gucci text on it. My latest addition was a puffer jacket from Moncler which I wasted 1.6k euro on. Looking at myself in the mirror and considering I'm over 10cm above the average height in my country, you should be thinking I should be getting at least some looks. I don't mean girls staring at me for 10 seconds straight with an ''I fell in love'' look on their face. They don't even give me a 1 second stare to just notice who's even passing next to them. I'll go as far as saying I consider myself to be almost Chad tier to what is liked here. Those who read my previous posts know my blackpill is my schlong but they can't see that. All this fucking effort, pain and money so not even average ass Beckies give me a glance. Looksmaxxing is a giant scam. It really is over for me my brothers.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer, SEPRAY, copemaxxeer and 18 others
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: zeek, Deleted member 20370 and Sondern
I have improved a lot compared to where I was a year ago. I did a lot of changes and shit and like 15cm in total taller with some LL and some fraud. As the insecure bitch I am, I spend a ton on designer clothes, I've got a private customer status on Farfetch. I only go for top tier clothing, not the plain black tshirt with a Gucci text on it. My latest addition was a puffer jacket from Moncler which I wasted 1.6k euro on. Looking at myself in the mirror and considering I'm over 10cm above the average height in my country, you should be thinking I should be getting at least some looks. I don't mean girls staring at me for 10 seconds straight with an ''I fell in love'' look on their face. They don't even give me a 1 second stare to just notice who's even passing next to them. I'll go as far as saying I consider myself to be almost Chad tier to what is liked here. Those who read my previous posts know my blackpill is my schlong but they can't see that. All this fucking effort, pain and money so not even average ass Beckies give me a glance. Looksmaxxing is a giant scam. It really is over for me my brothers.
If you have that much money they try to improve your fucking penis nigga

u must be in a tough location

• +1
Reactions: Detective and 5footsix56
What Ethnic shit is this. Nobody gives a fuck about your designers bro. Lift, get taller, and fix face

• +1
Reactions: ascension!, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member and 2 others
u must be in a tough location
Wouldn't say so, Eastern Europe, I know what sells here and I modelled myself around that. Not even the slightest of reward for all my inhumane pain and effort.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, fogdart, Deleted member 23017 and 2 others
Youre a subhuman. Nothing else to see

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24114, ascension!, Deleted member 23017 and 4 others
What Ethnic shit is this. Nobody gives a fuck about your designers bro. Lift, get taller, and fix face
This isn't America nigger everybody gives a shit about designer in my ends, this is a poor country. I actually have a thing for wasting lots of money on clothing, it's not only for desperate attempt to get some attention from a whore. Doesn't work anyways

• JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel, Deleted member 19064, Dystopian and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, ascension, Preoximerianas and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and 5footsix56
Probably even worse if 0 girls in ee look at you. Gg
100 years ago you'd have gotten what you deserve for this comment with 250 lashes for you and your nigger family. Now you have dumbocrats running the world and you can afford to talk to the white man. Sad times, it's a nigger man's world.

• JFL
Reactions: Solar, Deleted member 17920, Rt-Rust1 and 4 others
This isn't America nigger everybody gives a shit about designer in my ends, this is a poor country. I actually have a thing for wasting lots of money on clothing, it's not only for desperate attempt to get some attention from a whore. Doesn't work anyways
>everybody gives a shit
>is ignored

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
yup i hate EEcels on here whining when they're the top 3 easiest regions in the world
If you had put in the effort and money I have and you're not even getting a single glance you'd have been whining too. Anyways I'm hardly coping anymore, ropetime is coming in 2023 and I'm not even trolling

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and 5footsix56
  • JFL
100 years ago you'd have gotten what you deserve for this comment with 250 lashes for you and your nigger family. Now you have dumbocrats running the world and you can afford to talk to the white man. Sad times, it's a nigger man's world.
Wait are you Slavic?

i missed the part where you looksmaxxed your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, notrealdanish, efidescontinuado and 10 others
Brutal truths, brother

• So Sad
Do u think a sea/indian can go to EE if looks and heightmaxed bhai
what does ''sea'' mean? an indian? never. a nigger could probably

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 23778 and 5footsix56
Surely you look like a disproportionate fagot with a narrow frame and a small humerus, they will automatically think that you are using elevators and that you are a sad subhuman.

• +1
  • So Sad
If you had put in the effort and money I have and you're not even getting a single glance you'd have been whining too. Anyways I'm hardly coping anymore, ropetime is coming in 2023 and I'm not even trolling
Dont rope dude i think ur just doomed to go to SEA. Sea is the land of incels and its where u belong man

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss
i missed the part where you looksmaxxed your face
I did, fixed the mess of a hairline with a nice buzzcut, grew a beard etc. I know that isn't what yank whores like but it's what the local ones do. I tried adapting but it seems I'm destined to enter hell's gates young

• JFL
  • +1
Dont rope dude i think ur just doomed to go to SEA. Sea is the land of incels and its where u belong man
What does sea stand for? I know most guys on here troll with the rope thing but I'm dead set on doing it next year. I'll make sure you guys find out about it when it happens so you know at least I wasn't a pussy.

• +1
I did, fixed the mess of a hairline with a nice buzzcut, grew a beard etc. I know that isn't what yank whores like but it's what the local ones do. I tried adapting but it seems I'm destined to enter hell's gates young
those shit mean nothing if you dont have bones, start saving money for implants or fillers.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, FrenchChad, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
What does sea stand for? I know most guys on here troll with the rope thing but I'm dead set on doing it next year. I'll make sure you guys find out about it when it happens so you know at least I wasn't a pussy.
Southeast asia. So u know thailand, philippines bhai. Im a literal subhuman and i can get nudes there from ppl my age and you will see "trucels" psl wise there with kids/gfs.

Sea should be a last resort though. Im going to sea because im a sea myself and its over for me in Canada

those shit mean nothing if you dont have bones, start saving money for implants or fillers.
saw the frame thing with that jewish doctor, seems like average results, he can suck a dick

• +1
  • JFL
Surgeris faggot,surgeries...thats what face looksmaxing is,and you didnt to any

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Blackgymmax and 5footsix56
Southeast asia. So u know thailand, philippines bhai. Im a literal subhuman and i can get nudes there from ppl my age and you will see "trucels" psl wise there with kids/gfs.

Sea should be a last resort though. Im going to sea because im a sea myself and its over for me in Canada
I'm only attracted to white Stacies. I'd rather lay and rot in the grave a virgin than put my miserable dick into something I'm not attracted to

• So Sad
I'm only attracted to white Stacies. I'd rather lay and rot in the grave a virgin than put my miserable dick into something I'm not attracted to
Understandable

Surgeris faggot,surgeries...thats what face looksmaxing is,and you didnt to any
I literally did LL you fucking slavic subhuman living in ... wait I'm a fucking slav too fml

• JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56 and VladimirtheGreat
I literally did LL you fucking slavic subhuman living in ... wait I'm a fucking slav too fml
Face nigga,you didnt do bimax,implants and other stuff...muh LL,gtfo

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I need a hungry stinking gypsy to come and stomp on my not-fully-recovered legs while I'm dying in agony on the floor in some mall in front of hundreds of people my age

• +1
I feel like I don't belong on this forum. I thought this would be the place for me but all of you are some pro-life optimistic cunts and hardly any of you are actually suicidal. ****************** might be my next step. at least they won't call me a faggot for putting more effort than everyone on here and not reaping any rewards, they'll send me virtual hugs with some fake empathy, mogs all of what I get on here

• +1
I had many matches on tinder with Ukrainians and Russians, apparently they like my phenotype, I have black hair with a chad lite face + and an excellent frame

buzzcut and beard jfl? get lefort

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Rt-Rust1
I had many matches on tinder with Ukrainians and Russians, apparently they like my phenotype, I have black hair with a chad lite face + and an excellent frame
do you feel better now flexing on a suicidal walking virgin corpse

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Praying for you fr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and Deleted member 23778
what even is that?
face surgery YOU NEEDWD TO DO FACE SURGERY LIKE BIMAX, IMPLANTS, ORBITaL IliSTEOTOMY THATS WHAT THIS SITE IS ALL ABOUT

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
>EE

stopped reading

try the nordics, it's the 10th circle of dantes inferno

Praying for you fr
no point praying , there's no god, if there was one then he's a sadistic fuck that hates me so its a waste of time either way

• +1
Reactions: omnimaxxer and Rt-Rust1
Any 6/10 white guy does so. Its not even a pheno thing its for ALL white dudes

>EE

stopped reading

try the nordics, it's the 10th circle of dantes inferno
oh I bet. even though I heard swedish girls are super curious about foreign boys when they visit Stockholm. I bet they won't even notice me passing by.

I'm going to Mexico next week. My depression is about to get even worse when I'm not noticed in a country where men are notorious for their terrible genetics. Some suifuel from the beaches of Cancun too.

In the bigger picture, all of these brutal things might actually be positive. They'll be the ones that will push me over the edge so I can finally grow the balls to blow my brains out.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 22623