ReccesedSlavic
Ltn
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2026
- Posts
- 4,336
- Reputation
- 4,803
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I’m pretty sure it isn’t morphed thoughnot only is your mandible recessed but so is your brain
View attachment 5732373
ai makes you look x10 better, try it on yourselfI’m pretty sure it isn’t morphed though
ai makes you look x10 better, try it on yourself
Im low iq but im hardworkingnot only is your mandible recessed but so is your brain
View attachment 5732373
i was jokingIm low iq but im hardworking

On shitpostingIm low iq but im hardworking
Nah I’m actually doing a lot now a daysOn shitposting
lol brah i wanna pm u about somethingIm low iq but im hardworking
Sure lmklol brah i wanna pm u about something
Pfl I’ll make you rot
aha who tagged me aha

Son your ltn like the rest of usaha who tagged me aha![]()