No one who leaves this forum makes a thread about it

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
They just leave in silence unlike people who make 499395995959959 word goodbye threads(I’m one of them) and them comeback after 45 minutes. Recent example - @Manu le coq

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 21661, c0pemaxxer and 2 others
They just leave in silence unlike people who make 499395995959959 word goodbye threads(I’m one of them) and them comeback after 45 minutes. Recent example - @Manu le coq
Fuck your ass, i was in the process of deleting my account, i came back only to tell you shut your rice mouth 💥

@TRUE_CEL pls ban me and never let me come back even if i’m begging for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Fuck your ass, i was in the process of deleting my account, i came back only to tell you shut your rice mouth 💥

Do you want me to ban you?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq and Michael Myers

True I have noticed that, too.

• +1
This dude was a nigger then a sfcel then a nigger again then a sfcel again jfl

• JFL
Cope tbh. Gay alien did it

His last post

Although someone mentioned that he actually roped instead. Would be sad

You'll just make another account or come back and lurk.

To truly leave you need alternatives already in your life like a gf and a robust decently big friend group you can hangout with or play video games with in your free time.

Once you leave here if you have no friends and no gf you will always return since you get bored sitting in your room alone.

• So Sad
Reactions: Manu le coq
You'll just make another account or come back and lurk.

To truly leave you need alternatives already in your life like a gf and a robust decently big friend group you can hangout with or play video games with in your free time.

Once you leave here if you have no friends and no gf you will always return since you get bored sitting in your room alone.
I don’t have much friends, 😓
It’s over

:feelskek:

Dude you’re literally Christian.
I’m not and i hate all religions, but i despise islam more because it’s fucking the world up

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, GetShrekt and Manu le coq
Lol at taking the goodbye thread meme seriously

I love Islam. ❤️
Have you read the thread i tagged you in?
Litteral children are being tortured raped and enslaved like animals in the name of Allah. If it doesn’t break your heart, you’re a piece of shit and i can’t do anything for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
It's a rite of passage for every .org user to make a goodbye thread regardless of whether they leave or not. Tells you who your real niggas are too tbh.

Have you read the thread i tagged you in?
Litteral children are being tortured raped and enslaved like animals in the name of Allah. If it doesn’t break your heart, you’re a piece of shit and i can’t do anything for you.
Cry more.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Cry more.
Imagine if it was your 8yo little sister or you daughter in this cage,

Ready to be sold to an old man like as a sex slave, how would you feel?

true. a goodbye thread is a guaranteed way to come back. overtime users will just slowly post less and less amd eventually disappear entirely. its how all the greats did it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back